stucked right now in the middle of flashing process - please help!

Guest daphr

Guest daphr

i hope you could help me,

i've stucked in the middle of flashing process.. the screen is still on with green progress bar at the bottom.. please it's urgent, the phone is still connected!!

more info:

http://pastebin.com/m4fbdefb1

what should i do? :(

thanks in advice

Edited by daphr

Guest daphr
retry the flashing. take out the battery and put back it. this is normal as it first detected the usb drivers.

thanks, should i disconnect the usb cable?

Guest Lancez

dont panic, u r fine. looks like ur phone part has not flashed. u can unplug it and turn it off, then on ur PC u can close the updater and uninstall ur samsung CDMA driver from ur PC reboot , then install it again, reboot. after that use another USB port on ur PC then do it again, everything should be fine. good luck

Guest daphr
dont panic, u r fine. looks like ur phone part has not flashed. u can unplug it and turn it off, then on ur PC u can close the updater and uninstall ur samsung CDMA driver from ur PC reboot , then install it again, reboot. after that use another USB port on ur PC then do it again, everything should be fine. good luck

huh, thanks for helping me out Lancez. i'll try that. i'll be back in a few minutes and tell you the results!

fingers crossed..

Guest Lancez
huh, thanks for helping me out Lancez. i'll try that. i'll be back in a few minutes and tell you the results!

fingers crossed..

it will be fine

Guest daphr

lol i havent try to turn it on previously.. but i did it right now and i came into windows - yay!

so what now? seems everything is working.. something else to do?

Guest daphr
another happy camper :(

hehe, yeah, i wasnt happy 10min ago.. but now i'm jumpin around the house B)

it's easier than i thought..

thank you once again sector and others for your help :P

Guest Lancez
i've noticed the phone icon with the yellow triangle.. what does that mean? it appears after hard reset.. thank you once again :(

dont turn off ur phone, open updater then connect to ur pc, then soft reset (use the stylus), flash again

Guest topbanana4

i had this problem and sorted it out , found that when i installed the samsung driver i had to turn off and then back on my pc. also when i flashed the phone and then didn't like the rom i installed ,when i installed another rom the same thing happened , so i uninstalled samsung driver re installed the driver ,then turned off and on the pc and it worked great . hope this helps

Guest shokka9

good to see you here phr....:(

I know u fixed it, i did reply to your PM @ the other forum. And gave you the same answer as the kind people here.

Thanks guys...

The first time can go like that....