[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

If its the first time that u want to connect a bt device u must follow the bt device instructions about how to make the device syncronise with omnia.After that u go to settings,connections,Bluetooth and click add new device.Wait a few seconds and then a popup should appear saying that the bt device name wants to connect to omnia.Say yes put the code 0000 4 zeros and that should do it

Edited by fane

Sorry my bad m8... have you installed MS Voice command then?

sorry for my bad english and worst explanation. No, i didn't, becasuse the problem is in the list of phonebook. When bt connects with the hands free on screen panel of hands free only appears "Waiting". I was waiting more than 2 hours and finaly appears "No contacts". In Rom 21234 this transfers succes inmediately.

I will try to install "Cyberon voice comander" and "MS voice commander" but i think the both are only for voice command and not for "phonebook list".

Jetware hands free may be the solutions but in spanish Roms not working.

Guest Demons-77

All the good days!

Sorry, I do not speak English ... but understand the text of the dictionary. I ask for Omnia ROM base DXID1 build 21815 12 MB pagepool and when he saw russifikatsii this is:

02325148e5c4993886bad9029273ad87.png927810d8c9418ba0c5aede716dfafb3d.pngcb0e69163426af24332084f0dd3a4ddd.png

And where, as a new, beautiful standard Dialers WM 6.5??? Or in the case russifikatsii ?

In the previous release, after russifikatsii everything was fine. Please tell us (help) with the files you want to put in the replacement of windows in order to return a new dialer...

Thanks !

Guest teddyking
All the good days!

Sorry, I do not speak English ... but understand the text of the dictionary. I ask for Omnia ROM base DXID1 build 21815 12 MB pagepool and when he saw russifikatsii this is:

02325148e5c4993886bad9029273ad87.png927810d8c9418ba0c5aede716dfafb3d.pngcb0e69163426af24332084f0dd3a4ddd.png

And where, as a new, beautiful standard Dialers WM 6.5??? Or in the case russifikatsii ?

In the previous release, after russifikatsii everything was fine. Please tell us (help) with the files you want to put in the replacement of windows in order to return a new dialer...

Thanks !

USE THIS

Here you are m8. Credit goes to Shokka9.

BlackDialPad.cab

And for white background fans. i found that Gloss Black and Rock and Republic cannot make it goes white.

now i can use only classic blue and make 240*400 black png to use instead.

Guest Khuanchai

New PureBlack2 theme

This theme works as usual. No gray background now. Thanks to Tommy at xda-developers for modification.

Copy this pureblack2.tsk to My storage or Storage card and choose another pureblack2 in today settings.

PureBlack2.zip

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest omnia newbie

any chance/plan for 3-1 rom update for the future?... works better when it built in the rom..

thanks khuanchai... great work!

Guest tingchung_chin
New PureBlack2 theme

This theme works as usual. No gray background now. Thanks to Tommy at xda-developers for modification.

Copy this pureblack2.tsk to My storage or Storage card and choose another pureblack2 in today settings.

PureBlack2.zip

Khuanchai, faccording to sector, 21820 is out, will u release the latest ROM???

Guest Chad Petree

i'm using the DXID1 build 21815 and i cant get the screen to turn on after it turns off , with previous roms i could turn it on by pressing edn cal, or clicking the center button but the only way i can do it now is pressing the turn off button, is there any way of solving this?

Guest monyozt
Khuanchai, faccording to sector, 21820 is out, will u release the latest ROM???

i hope khunchai update the apps version,, like titanium weather 4.2 greatball chome dll..

titaniumshadowneotheme2.jpg

post-142761-1245900352_thumb.pngpost-142761-1245900371_thumb.png

Edited by monyozt

Guest naTpuoT87
All the good days!

Thanks !

Напереводил то:-)

Guest tingchung_chin
i hope khunchai update the apps version,, like titanium weather 4.2 greatball chome dll..

titaniumshadowneotheme2.jpg

post-142761-1245900352_thumb.pngpost-142761-1245900371_thumb.png

interesting!!!! :D ;) :D

Guest wishyou

Dear Ajarn Khunchai

I've up rom 21812 but it connect GRPS/Edge always. It's made paid the cost for GRPS/ Edge. Could you tell me to set something?

Guest jackljane
the right path for galarm if you installed it to programs is \programs files\ageye\g-alarm\galarm.exe

good luck!

Thanks... for having my back..

Guest gianton
Dear Ajarn Khunchai

I've up rom 21812 but it connect GRPS/Edge always. It's made paid the cost for GRPS/ Edge. Could you tell me to set something?

Search for NoData in the forum. You can then disable/enable all of your connections when needed.

Edited by gianton

Guest wishyou
Search for NoData in the forum. You can then disable/enable all of your connections when needed.

where can I set? Go to setting -- connection -- browser connection -- mark the blank (Automatically detect setting) right?

Guest Shadowy

I want to set my volume using Chokia's instructions in this thread but the images aren't displaying properly. Does anyone know the headset values that he recommends please?

Thanks in advance.

Guest gianton
New PureBlack2 theme

PureBlack2.zip

Thank you m8, works great now! :D

Guest gianton
For super touch sensitiveness... specially on keyboards..'ve got this on sectors thread.. and works super ok..

As pointed out by Rob V in the iphone 3GS vs Omnia II thread, the sensitivity of our omnia's touch screen can be tremendously improved by changing the registry setting at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH. Changing the "downup" value to 150. There's a misconception of using a high value but this will only make the screen less responsive. The default in sector's rom is 750 and I've tried 150 ... honestly, the difference is WOW.

thanks to the guy posted this.. forgot his name.. thanks bud...

I have seen a difference, thanks.