[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest wishyou
It's much better to have the default titanium and then everyone can install what he wants. :D

I still waiting for this mix new rom. ;)

Guest Chad Petree
i'm using the DXID1 build 21815 and i cant get the screen to turn on after it turns off , with previous roms i could turn it on by pressing edn cal, or clicking the center button but the only way i can do it now is pressing the turn off button, is there any way of solving this?

can anyone help me with this? :D

Guest rendeiro2005

As promised i attached the comparison between the PP_8MB and PP_12MB.

This test was performed immediately after the installation of two roms (8MB and 12MB). I just had to install the program to benchmarck test.

At first sight there are no major differences (perhaps the 12MB is faster), however, it will be better create two more roms (if not quite work :D ;) ) under an 8MB and a 18MB or 20MB. Perhaps in this way and comparing all the results had a better idea.

I hope this way have helped in any form whatsoever :D :D .

post-422946-1245953184_thumb.png

post-422946-1245953193_thumb.png

post-422946-1245953199_thumb.png

Benchmark_Results_PP8Mb.xml

Benchmark_Results_PP12Mb.xml

Guest mo976

hey KC thanks for you great dedication and time spent developing and putting out new roms for us!

Adding Nodata was a great move, thank you for that one.

Everything else seems to be working great also thanks for fixing IE

How about adding Oxios Memory to the UL rom?

Thanks again,

mo

Maybe someone can edit the G-ime keyboards land scape view to use the full width of the screen?

Edited by mo976

Guest kheung

Hi KC, thank you for your great work. I love this rom. I would like to share some issues as follows:

1. The rom cannot sync the outlook contact.

2. bt can use the phone but it cannot use for listening music and voice command.

3. The autorotation sometimes does not work.

Thank you for your advice.

Guest nixxss
Hi KC, thank you for your great work. I love this rom. I would like to share some issues as follows:

1. The rom cannot sync the outlook contact.

2. bt can use the phone but it cannot use for listening music and voice command.

3. The autorotation sometimes does not work.

Thank you for your advice.

which rom are you using?

Guest acccc

with the 22nd update, when ever I receive a text messages, I could read it but it then disappears from the messages, its no where to be seen and not in deleted folder. Does this happen to anybody else? Anybody know any fixes plz?

Edited by acccc

Guest nixxss

just flashed 2nd latest rom, update: 35, still have problems of arcsoft driver when trying to view streaming sites.. anyone have a solution?

Guest nixxss

very fast rom as usual, thank you very much. just wondering what the differences are in this rom.. seems pretty much exactly the same?

Guest kheung
which rom are you using?

I use 21815 posted on 6/22/2009. I will try to flash 21820 to see what happens. I solve BT problem. Can you teach me how to solve the first question? Thanks.

Guest kheung

Can someone share the taskbar posted #3316 on page 166 the middle one to me? It is awesome that I like. Please upload it. Thanks.

Edited by kheung

Guest KSTAN
thks for the mirrors.

i will install both and run a test benchmark right after installation.

soon post the results here :D

i can`t unzip both 12MB PP files. can you guys try download and see if you can unzip them?

Sorry for the late reply, doze off while re-upload the file (done last night)...just tested again this morning, no more issues... ;)

Guest palah
with the 22nd update, when ever I receive a text messages, I could read it but it then disappears from the messages, its no where to be seen and not in deleted folder. Does this happen to anybody else? Anybody know any fixes plz?

yes happening on 21815 ultralite ... had two sms from wife read them but then when looked in morning gone!! looking to try 21820 to see if fixed

Guest phewie
Sorry for the late reply, doze off while re-upload the file (done last night)...just tested again this morning, no more issues... :D

Hmmm is there a lite rom coming? Also, khuan chai can u integrate the titanium skin which shokka used in his 21815 ?

Guest nixxss

hey guys, just in case anyone is having the same problem.. i fixed streaming problem.. i installed arcsoft streaming player and now it works.. let me know if anyone wants this and i'll attempt to post a copy of it. i think this should be in all roms as its just a standard app and without we can't stream from certain sites..

Guest Michael Pang
hey guys, just in case anyone is having the same problem.. i fixed streaming problem.. i installed arcsoft streaming player and now it works.. let me know if anyone wants this and i'll attempt to post a copy of it. i think this should be in all roms as its just a standard app and without we can't stream from certain sites..

can you tell me how to fix it? i also have this issue. cheers m8

Edited by Michael Pang

Guest nixxss
can you tell me how to fix it? i also have this issue. cheers m8

the problem came about with updates to the streaming player.. i have attached the 3 files i installed. Install 1 then try, and if not working, install the other two.. Not sure what combination worked.. however after installing the 3 files its now working.

ac3.ARM_1_.cab

ASPlayer_1_.rar

MoDaCo_OmniaHH1StreamingPlayerFix_1_.CAB

Guest stealth.x

Hi KhuanChai,

I'm testing the Khuanchai_Omnia_UltraLite_21820_PP12 now.

Noticed that I do not get sound alerts when my phone is in standby mode (i.e. when i press the power button to "switch off" the screen)

Thanks

Stealth.x