[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Chad Petree

i can't skip to the next image in the gallery, the default is zoom on the image, i don't know if you guys understand what i'm trying to explain :D

Guest Feramando

sorry for being super noob but i am really interested in your roms.

I'm from Singapore and i'm trying to flash a rom

my i900 is on version :

PDA : i900DXIA5/DXIA5

PHONE : i900DXIA2

i'm also on WM6.1 i would like to use WM 6.5

you have so many ROMs and i don't know which to download for my phone. I would like to be able to type chinese characters and read chinese characters in my text messages.

can you please give me some guidance, thanks and sorry for any inconvenience..

Guest markkohfm

You might want to update your phone part first to DXIA5 first then flash to the 81820 8 mb rom after that. For chinese characters, you have to install the chinese font rom which you can also find in the first post. For chinese typing, you have to either install a chinese input or use touchpal and install the pinyin language cab.

sorry for being super noob but i am really interested in your roms.

I'm from Singapore and i'm trying to flash a rom

my i900 is on version :

PDA : i900DXIA5/DXIA5

PHONE : i900DXIA2

i'm also on WM6.1 i would like to use WM 6.5

you have so many ROMs and i don't know which to download for my phone. I would like to be able to type chinese characters and read chinese characters in my text messages.

can you please give me some guidance, thanks and sorry for any inconvenience..

Guest mo976

Hey KC.

Possible issues with the 21820 8mb voice command does not work from the bt headset and it has been fine till now

also i could not get a gps signal but i only tried for a min so it might have just been bad satelite coverage...

Never mind GPS is great

still the Voice Command Issue

anyone else have this problem?

Edited by mo976

Guest fritzprezz

Found minor bug on IE... it has no icons for stop and go.. anyone got this problem..

i flashed latest rom with 12mb pool..

Guest buyaoxiao
Found minor bug on IE... it has no icons for stop and go.. anyone got this problem..

i flashed latest rom with 12mb pool..

Dun need the large font size and panic ... i think it's inherent in this build 21820.. Sector's thread mentioned the same thing.. go backwards or live with it til the next release man!

Guest Lunchbox77

Hi,

i'm new here, but i love your ROMs, by the way this BT issue how affect a stereo BT heaste, like Jabra, or others, anyone tested ?

Guest pc-fixer

hey Khuanchai

J

ust flashed to your rom and i really love it. The Speed is everywere :D

Best rom i tried.

Are you going to make a manilla rom with this build to.

Guest ckaidi

Anyone can help me? I flashed the latest rom and couldnt connect to the internet neither GPRS or Activesync works... please help..my gf is screaming at me!! :D

Guest KSTAN
Anyone can help me? I flashed the latest rom and couldnt connect to the internet neither GPRS or Activesync works... please help..my gf is screaming at me!! :D

no problems... :D

I have no issues with the wireless connection. gprs never tried cos gotta incur $$$ ;)

Perhaps u gotta get the gprs settings from your telco and configure manually..

There isn't any problems with activesync also.

Did you try to reboot your pc and reset your phone??

Else try n delete all mobile settings from activesync....

Guest stealth.x

which telco are us using?

can you try to go to start -> settings -> connections -> operator settings

choose any other telco that you are not subscribing to, then click ok

after a while, repeat the above and select your own telco and click ok.

see if it works. it worked for me (using starhub)

Guest ckaidi
which telco are us using?

can you try to go to start -> settings -> connections -> operator settings

choose any other telco that you are not subscribing to, then click ok

after a while, repeat the above and select your own telco and click ok.

see if it works. it worked for me (using starhub)

Thank you so much it works!!

THis is one of the best ROM i had used...very very fast!! :D

Guest fritzprezz
Dun need the large font size and panic ... i think it's inherent in this build 21820.. Sector's thread mentioned the same thing.. go backwards or live with it til the next release man!

im just saying man.. since this was a recurring issue.. i always flash khuanchai's rom regardless of the bugs... :D....

Guest Khuanchai
im just saying man.. since this was a recurring issue.. i always flash khuanchai's rom regardless of the bugs... :D....

I saw this too. That's a bug from IE build 21819. I'll go back a bit to IE build 21815.

Guest tingchung_chin
im just saying man.. since this was a recurring issue.. i always flash khuanchai's rom regardless of the bugs... :D ....

i prefer no icon then the icon too close ;) :D :D

Guest Khuanchai
As promised i attached the comparison between the PP_8MB and PP_12MB.

This test was performed immediately after the installation of two roms (8MB and 12MB). I just had to install the program to benchmarck test.

At first sight there are no major differences (perhaps the 12MB is faster), however, it will be better create two more roms (if not quite work :D ;) ) under an 8MB and a 18MB or 20MB. Perhaps in this way and comparing all the results had a better idea.

I hope this way have helped in any form whatsoever :D :D .

post-422946-1245953184_thumb.png

post-422946-1245953193_thumb.png

post-422946-1245953199_thumb.png

Benchmark_Results_PP8Mb.xml

Benchmark_Results_PP12Mb.xml

Thank you very much for benchmarking. This is more objective than our own feeling. We have tested and felt that >12 MB PP may not be very stable nor much speed gain. I'm thinking about having 4 MB and 12 MB for you to test. From my previous experience with P800W long time ago, there was no speed difference between 4 MB and 8 MB PP. We may be able to stay with 4 MB PP and get a total of 101 MB program memory. Are you OK to help? :D

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Too-Sexy
As promised i attached the comparison between the PP_8MB and PP_12MB.

This test was performed immediately after the installation of two roms (8MB and 12MB). I just had to install the program to benchmarck test.

At first sight there are no major differences (perhaps the 12MB is faster), however, it will be better create two more roms (if not quite work :D ;) ) under an 8MB and a 18MB or 20MB. Perhaps in this way and comparing all the results had a better idea.

I hope this way have helped in any form whatsoever :D :D .

post-422946-1245953184_thumb.png

post-422946-1245953193_thumb.png

post-422946-1245953199_thumb.png

Benchmark_Results_PP8Mb.xml

Benchmark_Results_PP12Mb.xml

Thank you for this!

I think now I am pretty sure that it isn't worth losing 4 MB for a small speed increase like that.

@Khuanchai

I would also like a 4MB PagePool for testing. I am curious to see if there will be any speed increase or decrease..

Guest fritzprezz
Thank you very much for benchmarking. This is more objective than our own feeling. We have tested and felt that >12 MB PP may not be very stable nor much speed gain. I'm thinking about having 4 MB and 12 MB for you to test. From my previous experience with P800W long time ago, there was no speed difference between 4 MB and 8 MB PP. We may be able to stay with 4 MB PP and get a total of 101 MB program memory. Are you OK to help? :D

sure cooking master... btw,, best of the best rom you got there...

oh btw, maybe some of you want cAnalogClock of rpereira..

just download the latest cab here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=511483

and overwrite this on canalogue template section in cpr (Titanium_240x400.cpr) <--located on \Windows..

<Layer ID="CAnalogClockExpanded" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="82" Clip="False">

<Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">

<Image ID="analogBg" Left="6" Top="-130" Width="110" Height="110" />

<Image ID="analogH" Left="6" Top="-129" Width="110" Height="110" />

<Image ID="analogM" Left="6" Top="-129" Width="110" Height="110" />

<Image ID="analogGlassFx" Left="6" Top="-130" Width="110" Height="110" />

<Image ID="wifiIcon" Left="55" Top="29" Width="21" Height="12" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT4" Left="77" Top="28" Width="80" Height="16" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

<Image ID="operIcon" Left="13" Top="12" Width="12" Height="12" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT2" Left="28" Top="12" Width="220" Height="16" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

<Image ID="BluetoothIcon" Left="13" Top="27" Width="13" Height="17" />

<Text ID="TEXT7" Left="29" Top="28" Width="50" Height="16" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Text ID="Next Appointment" Left="13" Top="45" Width="100" Height="32" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="SlideShow" Left="165" Top="12" Width="60" Height="55" ScaleStyle="Stretch" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Clip="False" />

<Image ID="SlideShowMask" Left="163" Top="5" Width="70" Height="70" ScaleStyle="Fit" Clip="False" />

<Image ID="Battery Icon" Left="117" Top="22" Width="25" Height="25" />

<Image ID="Charge Icon" Left="115" Top="20" Width="30" Height="30" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT3" Left="98" Top="-135" Width="140" Height="18" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" HorizontalAlignment="right" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Text ID="TEXT5" Left="172" Top="-121" Width="210" Height="36" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="TweatherIcon" Left="172" Top="-90" Width="60" Height="60" />

<Text ID="TweatherTemp" Left="205" Top="-90" Width="100" Height="24" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="12" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="digitalBg" Left="37" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalTT" Left="38" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalBg" Left="59" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalH1" Left="37" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalH2" Left="37" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalM1" Left="59" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalM2" Left="59" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="Icon" Left="188" Top="-13" Width="43" Height="57" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT8" Left="20" Top="33" Width="164" Height="21" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="CAnalogClockCondensed" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="34" Clip="False">

<Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="10" Top="4" Width="230" Height="36" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1025">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

post-509534-1246022370_thumb.png

Edited by fritzprezz

Guest rendeiro2005

Shore master ;) . 

I think that a rom with 4Mb serve for comparison with the 12MB. 

However I think this time would be better not to make any other changes to the rom (even with respect to IE) so that in fact the comparison can be as reliable as possible.

:D

Guest markkohfm

the 12mb rom is not very stable. today I have had to restart my phone more than 10 times already due to the phone hanging after waking up or when the startup programs are loading after soft reset.

Guest rendeiro2005
the 12mb rom is not very stable. today I have had to restart my phone more than 10 times already due to the phone hanging after waking up or when the startup programs are loading after soft reset.

that`s strange :D i don`t have any problems with that rom.

right now i`m preforming a benchmarck test with all my programs installed (+-30) to see the diferences between a clean rom and the one with all my programs installed.

Guest gianton

Never had stability issues with 12mb PP builds. However thanks to rendeiro2005's benchmarks now I will stick to the 8mb PP or even the 4mb PP one when Khuanchai will provide one. Somehow video performs better with the 8mb PP, no dropped frames etc.

Guest acccc
yes happening on 21815 ultralite ... had two sms from wife read them but then when looked in morning gone!! looking to try 21820 to see if fixed

Anybody know if the 21820 fixes this issue?? I have 2 texts that I cant read. :-o

Edited by acccc