[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Chad Petree
i can't skip to the next image in the gallery, the default is zoom on the image, i don't know if you guys understand what i'm trying to explain :D

Ill upload some pics to make myself more clear

ScreenShot4.jpg

ScreenShot3.jpg

Guest Chad Petree
Dude,

That's becoz it's using Photo and Media Album, it's not HTC Album.

I know man, i have used that gallery before but to start zooming in that gallery i had to start pressing the image and then double click for the zoom option to dissapear so that i could make the gesture with my finger and slide to the next pic , now when i open the gallery the only thing i can do is zoom the last photo that was taken with the camera

Guest WAIKIKI728
sure cooking master... btw,, best of the best rom you got there...

oh btw, maybe some of you want cAnalogClock of rpereira..

just download the latest cab here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=511483

and overwrite this on canalogue template section in cpr (Titanium_240x400.cpr) <--located on \Windows..

<Layer ID="CAnalogClockExpanded" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="82" Clip="False">

<Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">

<Image ID="analogBg" Left="6" Top="-130" Width="110" Height="110" />

<Image ID="analogH" Left="6" Top="-129" Width="110" Height="110" />

<Image ID="analogM" Left="6" Top="-129" Width="110" Height="110" />

<Image ID="analogGlassFx" Left="6" Top="-130" Width="110" Height="110" />

<Image ID="wifiIcon" Left="55" Top="29" Width="21" Height="12" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT4" Left="77" Top="28" Width="80" Height="16" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

<Image ID="operIcon" Left="13" Top="12" Width="12" Height="12" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT2" Left="28" Top="12" Width="220" Height="16" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

<Image ID="BluetoothIcon" Left="13" Top="27" Width="13" Height="17" />

<Text ID="TEXT7" Left="29" Top="28" Width="50" Height="16" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Text ID="Next Appointment" Left="13" Top="45" Width="100" Height="32" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="SlideShow" Left="165" Top="12" Width="60" Height="55" ScaleStyle="Stretch" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Clip="False" />

<Image ID="SlideShowMask" Left="163" Top="5" Width="70" Height="70" ScaleStyle="Fit" Clip="False" />

<Image ID="Battery Icon" Left="117" Top="22" Width="25" Height="25" />

<Image ID="Charge Icon" Left="115" Top="20" Width="30" Height="30" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT3" Left="98" Top="-135" Width="140" Height="18" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" HorizontalAlignment="right" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Text ID="TEXT5" Left="172" Top="-121" Width="210" Height="36" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="TweatherIcon" Left="172" Top="-90" Width="60" Height="60" />

<Text ID="TweatherTemp" Left="205" Top="-90" Width="100" Height="24" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="12" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="digitalBg" Left="37" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalTT" Left="38" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalBg" Left="59" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalH1" Left="37" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalH2" Left="37" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalM1" Left="59" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalM2" Left="59" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="Icon" Left="188" Top="-13" Width="43" Height="57" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT8" Left="20" Top="33" Width="164" Height="21" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="CAnalogClockCondensed" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="34" Clip="False">

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="10" Top="4" Width="230" Height="36" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1025">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

Is it possible to make a cab with ccanalog adapted to the omnia?it would be easier....Thank you...

Ive been using or testing Sectors and KC roms.Usually Sector releases his roms first and then KC follow.What i want to say is that i found the 16mb or even 18 mb page pool roms very fast but with some problems about multi tasking.For example if u start wmp and then wanna do bubble braker the phone stops the music and thats very annoying.Also if u are listening music and want to send an sms the phone does the same thing so its quite like we only can have 1 app running at a time.Went back to the 12mb pagepool and that problem went gone.So between 8 and 12 mb pagepool its my ideal size.I will try to test these roms when i get home(tomorrow) because i forgot to bring the usb cable and it sucks really :D

On another note i just want to say to all new comers that KC roms are a little diferent because they have the bt fix.So its like the phone having some diferent sound drivers etc so its like a compromise.There are some things that could not work so good as in Sectors rom and otherwise.

Again Thanks KC for spending so much time with this ;)

Edited by fane

Guest sinancetinkaya
Thank you very much for benchmarking. This is more objective than our own feeling. We have tested and felt that >12 MB PP may not be very stable nor much speed gain. I'm thinking about having 4 MB and 12 MB for you to test. From my previous experience with P800W long time ago, there was no speed difference between 4 MB and 8 MB PP. We may be able to stay with 4 MB PP and get a total of 101 MB program memory. Are you OK to help? :D

Try to set page pool size 0 it's mean dynamic pagepool, the OS will allocate that memory but the memory will be accessible by user

As I always say, more pagepool doesn't give more performance (as all of you saw on benchmark tests)

PS. Your rom would be the best for me if you fix the problem I wrote here and I sent you as PM

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest Khuanchai
sure cooking master... btw,, best of the best rom you got there...

oh btw, maybe some of you want cAnalogClock of rpereira..

just download the latest cab here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=511483

and overwrite this on canalogue template section in cpr (Titanium_240x400.cpr) <--located on \Windows..

<Layer ID="CAnalogClockExpanded" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="82" Clip="False">

<Image ID="analogBg" Left="6" Top="-130" Width="110" Height="110" />

<Image ID="analogH" Left="6" Top="-129" Width="110" Height="110" />

<Image ID="analogM" Left="6" Top="-129" Width="110" Height="110" />

<Image ID="analogGlassFx" Left="6" Top="-130" Width="110" Height="110" />

<Image ID="wifiIcon" Left="55" Top="29" Width="21" Height="12" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT4" Left="77" Top="28" Width="80" Height="16" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="operIcon" Left="13" Top="12" Width="12" Height="12" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT2" Left="28" Top="12" Width="220" Height="16" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="BluetoothIcon" Left="13" Top="27" Width="13" Height="17" />

<Text ID="TEXT7" Left="29" Top="28" Width="50" Height="16" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Text ID="Next Appointment" Left="13" Top="45" Width="100" Height="32" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="SlideShow" Left="165" Top="12" Width="60" Height="55" ScaleStyle="Stretch" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Clip="False" />

<Image ID="SlideShowMask" Left="163" Top="5" Width="70" Height="70" ScaleStyle="Fit" Clip="False" />

<Image ID="Battery Icon" Left="117" Top="22" Width="25" Height="25" />

<Image ID="Charge Icon" Left="115" Top="20" Width="30" Height="30" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT3" Left="98" Top="-135" Width="140" Height="18" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" HorizontalAlignment="right" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Text ID="TEXT5" Left="172" Top="-121" Width="210" Height="36" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="TweatherIcon" Left="172" Top="-90" Width="60" Height="60" />

<Text ID="TweatherTemp" Left="205" Top="-90" Width="100" Height="24" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="12" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Image ID="digitalBg" Left="37" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalTT" Left="38" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalBg" Left="59" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalH1" Left="37" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalH2" Left="37" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalM1" Left="59" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="digitalM2" Left="59" Top="-23" Width="20" Height="21" />

<Image ID="Icon" Left="188" Top="-13" Width="43" Height="57" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="TEXT8" Left="20" Top="33" Width="164" Height="21" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="CAnalogClockCondensed" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="34" Clip="False">

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="10" Top="4" Width="230" Height="36" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1025">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

Thanks, fritzprezz. I'll have a look at this some time later. Still busy. :D

Guest Khuanchai
HOWWW :D

even with 30 programs on my ppc this PP 12MB ROM doesn`t lose as much as i thought. 

see results.

Programs_Installed.txt

post-422946-1246027199_thumb.png

I could say that on average speed depends more on smaller ROM size than bigger pagepool size. However, it might be the case that very big program work more efficiently with bigger PP size.

Guest Khuanchai

Update: Omnia ROM base DXID1 build 21820 4 MB pagepool with BT-audio fix (26 June 2009)

Just finished uploading. This is also the UltraLite ROM but with 4 MB pagepool for speed testing. Please help me benchmark to compare with 8 and 12 MB PP. The only change from the previous ROM is IE fix that I'm sure has no effect on speed.

Download link removed from error. Sorry!

Enjoy!

Note: For friends who want a Lite ROM, please be patient. I'll make it available as soon as I have more free time. :D

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest WAIKIKI728

Thank you...just one thing ...from 21215 i have felt your roms have lost something touchable....i have tried the Sector ones and he has improved a lot in this...i mean with the program FTouchSL......

Guest naTpuoT87
Try to set page pool size 0 it's mean dynamic pagepool, the OS will allocate that memory but the memory will be accessible by user

As I always say, more pagepool doesn't give more performance (as all of you saw on benchmark tests)

PS. Your rom would be the best for me if you fix the problem I wrote here and I sent you as PM

Where"s your g900? :-) 

Guest palah
Anybody know if the 21820 fixes this issue?? I have 2 texts that I cant read. :-o

sorry did no try 21820 like wm7... and when cooked in as seems to work better so went back to 21806 ultralite which had/has no challenges with disapearing text messages

Guest fritzprezz
Thank you...just one thing ...from 21215 i have felt your roms have lost something touchable....i have tried the Sector ones and he has improved a lot in this...i mean with the program FTouchSL......

try 21820 pagepool 12mb dude...the best

Guest omniacwazy

Hi all, I was wondering if someone could direct me where i can download Khuancai's ROM 21198.

From Pg1 ->

30 March 2009 - Omnia M2D Full version build 21198

From users' request, I made another version for this build:

1. TouchFlo2D full version

2. Audiomanager, Photoalbum, and Googlemaps added

3. All others: same as Omnia M2D Lite build 21198 version 2

Result: Total/Free storage memory=129/110 MB. :D

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Guest tingchung_chin
Update: Omnia ROM base DXID1 build 21820 4 MB pagepool with BT-audio fix (26 June 2009)

Just finished uploading. This is also the UltraLite ROM but with 4 MB pagepool for speed testing. Please help me benchmark to compare with 8 and 12 MB PP. The only change from the previous ROM is IE fix that I'm sure has no effect on speed.

Download here

Enjoy!

Note: For friends who want a Lite ROM, please be patient. I'll make it available as soon as I have more free time. :D

"tatinium" today was not included in PP4 :D ;) :D

Guest monyozt
hey anyone know what the startup and shutdown animations are called and where i can find them in these roms?

for startup and shut down sound

PowerOff.wav PowerOn.wav

for starup and shut down animation

Ani_poweroff.gif Ani_poweron.gif and welocmehead.96

both of them located on windows dir

Guest palah

Re Cannot see text messages... did u use PPCPimBackup and performed a restore? Could not see content (only header) for all sent/draft/inbox email messages that PPCpim restored onto i900. but did experience lost text messages on 21815

Guest Chad Petree

i can't skip to the next image in the gallery, the default is zoom on the image, i don't know if you guys understand what i'm trying to explain

Ill upload some pics to make myself more clear

ScreenShot4.jpg

ScreenShot3.jpg

can anyone shed some light on this?

Guest wishyou

Download here

Enjoy!

==========>>>> Thanx KC ka. But I'm still waiting for lite Rom. You're very busy Master man but have a little time to create Rom for Crazy Omnia.... 555

Guest tingchung_chin
install attached file..

this cab will fix/make the "Windows Default" appear in Today selection? cos once i finished the PP4, the "windows default" was missing from the Today, i just flash back to PP8 :D ;) :D

By the way, can you provide the cab for titanium weather? B) :D

*it fixed!!! :D :D ;)

Edited by tingchung_chin