[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest badman08
+1

Ultralite 6mb PP is the only one we need, so really Khuanchai you don't need to cook the 3 in 1 or even the lite ROMs no more. We have all cabs available to install afterwards.

Please don't speak in general, as long as that is the only you need .

I personally prefer 3in1 because I don't like to install every useful tool by myself and besides that, in manila the slider animations are missing, when installed by cab. If you prefer ultralite, then you can tell your wish of course, but please let kuanchai decide what or which versions he needs to do...

Edited by badman08

Guest Michael Pang
Just sweep your finger up from the bottom of the screen.

hi Khuanchai,

do you mind help to test if SmartReader work on this build? many thanks.

Edited by Michael Pang

Guest enrique v

what is the best to my i900L??

eboot.nb0 i908ZHIB1

Version number 00ZH

Build date EBL Feb 3 2009 15:08:34

eboot.nb0 i900DXID1

Version number 0137

Build date EBL Apr 24 2009 18:13:56

saludos

Guest gianton
Please don't speak in general, as long as that is the only you need .

I personally prefer 3in1 because I don't like to install every useful tool by myself and besides that, in manila the slider animations are missing, when installed by cab. If you prefer ultralite, then you can tell your wish of course, but please let kuanchai decide what or which versions he needs to do...

M2D works just fine when I install it by Khuanchai's cab for me. All slider animations work as well great.

Of course what I am proposing is not necessarily to be adapted by Khuanchai. He will do what he wants!

Guest nixxss
+1

Compared to the 21815 12mb PP I was using for the last 2 weeks this new 23004 6mb PP is as fast and touch responsive so far after all programs installed + Genix's CMultiClock.

Ultralite 6mb PP is the only one we need, so really Khuanchai you don't need to cook the 3 in 1 or even the lite ROMs no more. We have all cabs available to install afterwards.

Some shots:

post-479752-1247495626_thumb.png post-479752-1247495635_thumb.png

looks awesome!!

Guest stradigm

Laissez faire !

Of course everyone can do whatever he wants, and no one has the right to influence or force others to do what he wants.

I personally try to understand the way community works. There are some productive people in the community, trying to do good things for other people (I will call them the suppliers). There are also other people that just consumes the products produced by this suppliers (I will call them demanders).

In a normal economy, demanders pay suppliers for whatever they want. Because suppliers spend their money, their time, their faimilies' time, their sleep and their life to do what demanders want. And as the more time and more resources needed more time suppliers will demand more money from the demanders.

But in communities, suppliers are so kind that they do not want to refuse any wish and are so heroes that they do not want and get any money. And also, the wishes and needs of the demanders go infinity as they do not need to pay anything for whatever they demand.

After some time and after some extent (even if these time and extent limits are very subjective), these heroes are tired of this process or they are forced by their social environment (children, wife, husband, mother, father, friends) to spend less time on whatever they do.

This is a global case for all economies and communities.

My aim is not to give a lesson to anyone or is not to force anyone or is not anything else.

I just wanted to express my point of view and I do not want ongoing unrelated messages that are not directly related to the topic of this subforum.

Please just keep this in your mind, that's all.

Let's keep our balance so that this good community lives forever.

Guest zabique32

Don't know if anyone noticed but in Filemanager or Total commander when I scroll through files and folders, any highlighted items have corrupted random icons.

Guest ThisIsOliver
Laissez faire !

Of course everyone can do whatever he wants, and no one has the right to influence or force others to do what he wants.

I personally try to understand the way community works. There are some productive people in the community, trying to do good things for other people (I will call them the suppliers). There are also other people that just consumes the products produced by this suppliers (I will call them demanders).

In a normal economy, demanders pay suppliers for whatever they want. Because suppliers spend their money, their time, their faimilies' time, their sleep and their life to do what demanders want. And as the more time and more resources needed more time suppliers will demand more money from the demanders.

But in communities, suppliers are so kind that they do not want to refuse any wish and are so heroes that they do not want and get any money. And also, the wishes and needs of the demanders go infinity as they do not need to pay anything for whatever they demand.

After some time and after some extent (even if these time and extent limits are very subjective), these heroes are tired of this process or they are forced by their social environment (children, wife, husband, mother, father, friends) to spend less time on whatever they do.

This is a global case for all economies and communities.

My aim is not to give a lesson to anyone or is not to force anyone or is not anything else.

I just wanted to express my point of view and I do not want ongoing unrelated messages that are not directly related to the topic of this subforum.

Please just keep this in your mind, that's all.

VERY well said. Thnx,

Oliver.

Guest nixxss
+1

Compared to the 21815 12mb PP I was using for the last 2 weeks this new 23004 6mb PP is as fast and touch responsive so far after all programs installed + Genix's CMultiClock.

Some shots:

post-479752-1247495626_thumb.png post-479752-1247495635_thumb.png

how did u do this? i have tried and either am missing the weather or the actual clock.. what do u install first to get it working?

Guest ronaldb3
Laissez faire !

+1

(I didn't want to quote it all)

And another way of saying it:

"The Needs of the Many Must Outweigh the Needs of the Few or the One."

(Mr. Spock, Wrath of Khan)

Ron...

Guest neerajchallana
1. I don't think it's possible at all unless you've disabled TF2 are using Samsung Today 1 or 2. Even though I'm using Shokka's ROM, I use the Samsung clock but don't have a status to show. It' works fine otherwise.

2. If I understand what you're asking correctly then the attached should help, but make sure that the Samsung Dialer is in fact installed.

3. Don't know because I really haven't messed with SMARTLOCK even though it's also in Shokka's ROM.

Hope this helps!

Thanks m8....

Guest nixxss

anyone tried the phone when on speaker phone? i'm still getting people complaining that they can hear their voice echoing.. anyone found a solution?

Guest Khuanchai

Update: Omnia UltraLite ROM base DXIF1 build 23004 8 and 12 MB pagepool with BT-audio fix (14 July 2009)

ROM specifications:

- Based on DXIF1 ROM (not sure this is real and don't know any change but it works normally)

- New ROM build 23004, dated 5 July 2009

- UltraLite ROM with 6 MB Pagepool only (others may follow)

- Omnia default regional settings and language (you need to install your regional and language by yourself)

- HTC taskmanger removed, task switcher with gesture is back

- Smart converter is back

Download here

UltraLite_6MB_PP This is the same version posted on 12 July.

UltraLite_8MB_PP

UltraLite_12MB_PP

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Chad Petree
And how im i supossed to scoll the word documents? without the finger scrolling, =/ the scrollbar is PATHETIC, unconfortable , slow ... i could go on and on ;) :D

any solution to this? =(

Guest Omni God

Wow! way to go for our new ROM!

Thanks Khuanchai..

Downloading and installing soon...

I hope that Smart Reader and Photo Slides are now working... (if they had been working on you guys, please teach me how to make this work..)

I feel very alive with this community...

Guest nixxss

attached screen shot of my problem.. can anyone help? i'm on latest rom in this forum. i installed win7 by genix, then his clock thing..

post-498686-1247537626_thumb.jpg

Guest VeniceKurt
Hi guys,

Also - I can only select 3 ring tones? I used to like my "Classic Bell" but I can't find it! Anyway to select a custom ringtone too?

Hope that makes some sense!

Cheers

Tom

Don't know if this has been answered, or if you figured it out, but I 'thought' I had the same problem, but I found that you can finger scroll thru the listing of ringtones.

give that a try.

Guest markkohfm

Try installing Titanium weather which will install mortscript as well as solve the problem with the red X because it lacks weather information to display.

anyone? i get a mort script error too cumming up when i restart device.