[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Benthar
dont try different machine, there's a CRC error in archiv. Uploader, upload again, pls...

dont format int. disk

ok i downloaded the build again and tried to load it on my omnia with no luck agai.. any other idaes?

Guest Jeanne8fr

I can't get the autorotate to work. Is it just me?

21928 PP6 ROM

[RESOLVED] I figured out what was the problem. I had installed Qbus' Samsung_Volume_Control_Full.cab. That kills the rotation. It's also VERY hard to remove and still the rotation won't work. I had to hard reset and re-install.

Every thing is fine now and the ROM is great.

Jeannette

Edited by Jeanne8fr

Guest Khuanchai

21928 PP6 ROM

Jeannette

Autorotation should work unless you install program to disable it. For example, Big Volume Control or rotationservice.

Guest Khuanchai
Is tehre any problem with this new ROM? After blue screen on the PC, the device never starts fully. Gets stuck up at Samsung screen.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the ROM (from rapidshare). What do you mean blue screen? I would try to reflash it again and make sure you see the blue "Job done" on screen before removing your omnia.

Guest lawender
I don't think there is anything wrong with the ROM (from rapidshare). What do you mean blue screen? I would try to reflash it again and make sure you see the blue "Job done" on screen before removing your omnia.

I've found the same problem with ROM that was downloaded from MediaFire. It's said "Job Done" in progress bar but it said "Writing Dummy Header..."

I'm downloading the ROM from rapidshare and praying for nothing happen with my phone.

Guest markkohfm

i have successfully upgraded from the link from rapidshare and uploaded it to mediafire. dont think there should be any problem.

Guest lawender
I've found the same problem with ROM that was downloaded from MediaFire. It's said "Job Done" in progress bar but it said "Writing Dummy Header..."

I'm downloading the ROM from rapidshare and praying for nothing happen with my phone.

OK Guy, the ROM from mediaFire which I downloaded last night has a problem.

After I've downloaded and flash ROM from original location (RapidShare) everything work fine.

I don't know what is the problem but original file from RapidSHare is my recommendation

Guest lawender
i have successfully upgraded from the link from rapidshare and uploaded it to mediafire. dont think there should be any problem.

Dear friend,

I did not blame you for the problem that I've found. It might be from my system (I've downloaded in Mac OS X)

Just sharing information and "I take my own risk".

Guest justpratik

hello k.c.

i m looking ur roms since few months. yours rom is awesome .

i m looking to update this . but bit scary because my phone is not covered in warrenty.

my mobile was T-mobile branded BOHH5 but have updated here in india By DDHH4.

Will i able to update this.

What Step i should take for avoid risking of Bricking.

Thank you very much Khuanchai Sir.

You are rocking modaco.

Guest zgrgru
I cannot see messages.

What I can see are the message titles, cannot see any contents.

It showa" The message cannot be signed and/or encrypted".

From last build 23004.....

Anyone can help?

Modified:

Never mind, I fix it. It's a fone problem, I guess.

Hi, How did you fix it? I have the same problem. I will appreciate for you answer. ;)

Guest tingchung_chin
Chef KC,

does 21928 have the all-black apps (calculator, volume control, etc...)

i kinda like the look of it..

thanks.

all in standard color, u can install all black skin by ur own anyway ;) :D :)

Guest baldoski
all in standard color, u can install all black skin by ur own anyway ;) :D :)

anyone has a cab for the "all-black" skin...

thanks...

Guest pc-fixer

hey khuanchai.

your last rom ( 21928 ) is the best IMO. Very finger friendly and really fast.

thanx a lot and keep up the good work.

Guest nikosxri

I had the same information, <job done and down writing dummy header> during the flash of almost all roms but without any problem in my phone.Just see for job done, wait for the phone start music and ignore the bottom message.

Guest nikosxri
Hi, How did you fix it? I have the same problem. I will appreciate for you answer. ;)

I had the same problem and did hard reset.I think it was not a rom problem, just a program that i dont know did this.

Guest whatledog
anyone has a cab for the "all-black" skin...

thanks...

I got the Russian black cab for the FM Radio to work, but the black calculator doesn't work????

Guest Mike178
Thanks to bga7x

Russian Black Skin

;) :D :)

just keep in mind that the black skins installed by cab are memory hungry... they take too much of the memory and the process is not reversible, once installed can't be uninstalled..... just to inform everyone before installing them

Guest Michael122w

21928 PP6 ROM

Jeannette

mine also stopped working. I think it is either a problem with the Samsung Favourite Settings. Do you have this installed? I think I installed Favourite Settings with the Autorotate turned off. After hard resetting and turning on auto rotate, then installing Samsung Favourite Settings - all is good.