[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest pangtm
so y u have diffrent rom...

and what is pagepool whcih one is better

kc, so this rom is better than 23001 and 23004 ? but this is 21928PP6 only. (23004 bigger than 21928) Waiting for 3 in 1

Guest markkohfm

hmm its weird that all the mediafire links have checksum problem. I downloaded the rapid share link and immediately uploaded it to mediafire without even opening the zip file. guess the best way is to download from the original khuanchai link then.

Guest bmn4711

Hey Khuanchai, You're awesome!

The moment I saw build 21928 on pocketnow I wanted to have it.. and you've already been working on it! Great!

I'm just waiting for 12pp to load it on my omnia.

thanks for all the legen ... wait for it!... dary work you've been doing!!

just great.. and thanks again.

-rajat

Guest tingchung_chin

after >24hrs of testing, v21928 is DOUBLE A GOOD!!!GPS after regedit, work fast and great! touch screen respond great, very prompt and smooth. ringtones, no matter how many times reset, still will works, unlike previous 23xxx version, sometimes default to winmo ringtone, cant select mp3 as ringtone, need softreset to work, wmp work smooth for music when screen goes off, overall, highly recommended for all, and great thanks to khuanchai!

Guest Jeanne8fr
mine also stopped working. I think it is either a problem with the Samsung Favourite Settings. Do you have this installed? I think I installed Favourite Settings with the Autorotate turned off. After hard resetting and turning on auto rotate, then installing Samsung Favourite Settings - all is good.

I figured out what was the problem. I had installed Qbus' Samsung_Volume_Control_Full.cab. That kills the rotation. It's also VERY hard to remove and still the rotation won't work. I had to hard reset and re-install.

Every thing is fine now and the ROM is great.

Also the problem with the displaying of the call list is fixed in this rom.

Jeannette

Edited by Jeanne8fr

Guest rick.duarte
after >24hrs of testing, v21928 is DOUBLE A GOOD!!!GPS after regedit, work fast and great! touch screen respond great, very prompt and smooth. ringtones, no matter how many times reset, still will works, unlike previous 23xxx version, sometimes default to winmo ringtone, cant select mp3 as ringtone, need softreset to work, wmp work smooth for music when screen goes off, overall, highly recommended for all, and great thanks to khuanchai!

Hi,

What have you changed in regedit?

I'm using SportyPal and the GPS is taking too much time to start.

thanks,

Henrique

Guest Benthar
Thanks kstan! This copy works.

I have tried this several times from both downloads.. with no luck, I'm still getting Checksum failed!! message during step1. Eboot failed i have also tried pressing the reset boot button.. do i need to do a hard reset ?

Edited by Benthar

Guest nikosxri
I had the same problem and did hard reset.I think it was not a rom problem, just a program that i dont know did this.

Message text cannot appear.

Same thing happened with the new rom.

I noticed that when this happened the rom had not the regional setting of my language and i installed the regional cab.

Maybe this is the reason.

But when you longpress the messege screen with the invisible message, then you select forward and in the forwarded message the text shows!

Also the pop up message shows the text.

I thing the problem is in the regional settings of the rom in the languages that are missing.

Maybe gianton or any other greek guy can confirm this.

Edited by nikosxri

Guest nikosxri

I can confirm faster gps time with i go 8.3 about 20sec, better touch sensitivity especially in the right up corner x button and better responsiveness.

Benchmark test with sk tools 308 the best up to now!

The only problem for me is the sms that doent show the text but only the title.

Edited by nikosxri

Guest baldoski
just keep in mind that the black skins installed by cab are memory hungry... they take too much of the memory and the process is not reversible, once installed can't be uninstalled..... just to inform everyone before installing them

is that so...

darn, i really like the black look.

does that mean it would eat up the RAM or the ROM?

cheers!!

Guest Khuanchai

Update: Omnia ROM base DXIF1 build 21928 with BT-audio fix 12 MB Pagepool

Per request. Not tested, please post the result.

UltraLite 12 MB PP

Lite ROM 6 MB PP, coming soon.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest tingchung_chin
Hi,

What have you changed in regedit?

I'm using SportyPal and the GPS is taking too much time to start.

thanks,

Henrique

HKLM > System > Current Control Set > GPS Intermediate..

Delete (let the column blank) value data in CurrentLogFile and OldLogFile, then u can exist and connect, i learn from some1 shared before in modaco, sorry as i can express my thanks to he/she. ;) :D :)

Guest dannych99
The only problem for me is the sms that doent show the text but only the title.

Confirm that if I select Chinese region other than default English.

I fix it using a Chinese Font installation cab. ;)

Wow, new ROM is out. I think the lite ROM will fix it.

Edited by dannych99