[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest forelli
that just shows how much 'oily' character some people could get.

whats your problem if the author finds my 'request' convenient for others?

and what kind of 'unappreciativeness' u found in my request?

It would be a pleasure if you shut your mouth up regarding other members' request to the author.l.

If you don't want to scroll down, then screw you. If you don't want anybody to comment your posts, send PMs. Since the beginning of this thread, the Chef lists his rom in this order, Sector, for example, in another. So what? A cook cooks his own way, so is the way he arranges his roms. Got a problem with it?: screw you. Scroll down or don't scroll, just say thank you for what you get, and even better, donate.

forelli

edit: chefs have roms to cooks, which is time consuming, plus, it's helpful to see the chronology of the roms then you can know if u really need to update, and if you want to know which one is the last one, just read up, the tittle bar is your friend.

Edited by forelli

Guest kalekume

Hi,

thx Khuanchai for your great job.

I have an Issue with bulid 21928 (20.07), rotation doesn't work..... may be after install htc sensor. I have uninstall it, soft reset but still doesnt work.

rotation works for you ??

Guest Jeanne8fr
Hi,

thx Khuanchai for your great job.

I have an Issue with bulid 21928 (20.07), rotation doesn't work..... may be after install htc sensor. I have uninstall it, soft reset but still doesnt work.

rotation works for you ??

This may help: http://www.modaco.com/content-page/285664/...009/page/4080/#

Jeannette

Edited by Jeanne8fr

Guest ChandanS
If you don't want to scroll down, then screw you. If you don't want anybody to comment your posts, send PMs. Since the beginning of this thread, the Chef lists his rom in this order, Sector, for example, in another. So what? A cook cooks his own way, so is the way he arranges his roms. Got a problem with it?: screw you. Scroll down or don't scroll, just say thank you for what you get, and even better, donate.

forelli

edit: chefs have roms to cooks, which is time consuming, plus, it's helpful to see the chronology of the roms then you can know if u really need to update, and if you want to know which one is the last one, just read up, the tittle bar is your friend.

Nothing new in your post, nothing that I didn't know. It would also be a pleasure if you also keep your sweet mouth shut about my request to the author. If you like it in the order its posted now, express ur opinion to the author that u like it that way. And find someone more available near u or screw ur self as I am not around u.

Guest unholygid2006

Hi i need help!

cfile.open.failed

I got this error when i opened the downloader, now my omnia is stuck at start screen.

I reinstalled samsung modern driver , disabled all firewalls, antivirus. Reboot same error, changed to another USB port still same thing.

Help pls.

Guest unholygid2006
Hi i need help!

cfile.open.failed

I got this error when i opened the downloader, now my omnia is stuck at start screen.

I reinstalled samsung modern driver , disabled all firewalls, antivirus. Reboot same error, changed to another USB port still same thing.

Help pls.

My phone is fine, thankfully.

But i'm still unable to install the rom onto my phone.

Downloaded the UL PP6 ROM but have this cfile.open.failed error when i tried to flash it.

Downloaded another one from mediafire but cant completely extract the file.

Anyone can help?

Guest Shadowy

I've just added the latest lite rom and it seems excellent as usual. My only problem is that Windows Live appeared on the home screen until I added my hotmail account since when it isn't visible anymore. I tried disabling and re-enabling the panel but it still doesn't appear. Has anyone else experienced this?

Guest forelli
Nothing new in your post, nothing that I didn't know. It would also be a pleasure if you also keep your sweet mouth shut about my request to the author. If you like it in the order its posted now, express ur opinion to the author that u like it that way. And find someone more available near u or screw ur self as I am not around u.

Looking at what you wrote, it doesn't look like there's nothing you didn't know in my post. Anyway, I won't spend anymore time answering you because obviously, you don't get it. Just FYI: as I wrote before, take what you get, you can ask for something in the rom, it's normal, but you can't ask him to design his thread to your liking, and as you noticed, nobody seconded your query meaning it does disturb 1 person: you. What does it tell about you? Oh, I know, nothing new...

forelli

Edited by forelli

Guest forelli
My phone is fine, thankfully.

But i'm still unable to install the rom onto my phone.

Downloaded the UL PP6 ROM but have this cfile.open.failed error when i tried to flash it.

Downloaded another one from mediafire but cant completely extract the file.

Anyone can help?

Restart your computer and try the original version from rapidshare, maybe it will work. Good luck

forelli

Guest ChandanS
Looking at what you wrote, it doesn't look like there's nothing you didn't know in my post. Anyway, I won't spend anymore time answering you because obviously, you don't get it. Just FYI: as I wrote before, take what you get, you can ask for something in the rom, it's normal, but you can't ask him to design his thread to your liking, and as you noticed, nobody seconded your query meaning it does disturb 1 person: you. What does it tell about you? Oh, I know, nothing new...

forelli

whats problem with you huh?? if ppl can request to add/remove/keep application or similar suggestion/request about, why someone can't request to organize the thread to the starter as to more convenient for all?? how much will I have to donate to keep your freaking mouth shut up?? you dont have to be worried about how many ppl 'seconded' my request. Screw yourself.

Guest mo976

Hey KC, Im using UL 21928 6mb and its quick responsive and just great, but can you bring back the htc task manager please its much better then the gesture task switcher and has more features.

Thanks for your hard work,

Mo

Guest mo976
kc, so this rom is better than 23001 and 23004 ? but this is 21928PP6 only. (23004 bigger than 21928) Waiting for 3 in 1

According to a post on XDA 23xxx and the 21xxx are 2 different development tracks for WM6.5 23xxx is from Microsoft and 21xxx released from HTC.

The 219xx is possibly a taste of WM7 with a rotating menu on top instead of tab's on the bottom and im sure there are other unspecified fixes and changes as well.

Check out this article http://www.engadget.com/2009/07/19/recent-...endly-approach/

Bigger is not always better!

Edited by mo976

Guest sector

guys please calm down with the requests or not. we dont allow fights in the forum.

i suggest to end this matter now.

Khuanchai will do as he wants with his post and the order of the roms.

take care

Guest nixxss

hey Khunanchai, any chances of you cooking samsung reader in your roms..? i haven't tried it in latest, however been told it doesn't work. I saw a comment earlier saying u would?

Guest pangtm
According to a post on XDA 23xxx and the 21xxx are 2 different development tracks for WM6.5 23xxx is from Microsoft and 21xxx released from HTC.

The 219xx is possibly a taste of WM7 with a rotating menu on top instead of tab's on the bottom and im sure there are other unspecified fixes and changes as well.

Check out this article http://www.engadget.com/2009/07/19/recent-...endly-approach/

Bigger is not always better!

Thanks for the clarification. Hmm, in fact I felt that roms from Microsoft has been unstable, my phone lags or freezes after flashes to the rom and uses the phone for a few days. However I will be glad to use the developments from HTC to try out. all Thanks to KC. Hopefully HTC roms will be much better than Microsoft's.

Well hope to get some nice task icons, and M2D.cab, the youtube player/browser do not works,any idea ?

Guest Khuanchai
hey Khunanchai, any chances of you cooking samsung reader in your roms..? i haven't tried it in latest, however been told it doesn't work. I saw a comment earlier saying u would?

Sorry having no plan to include Smart reader in the ROM. However, you can install by this CAB.

Hope this helps.

Guest ebliss

Hi KC,

just in case you missed my query.

Hi,

I was using your Lite 23001 12PP for a while without much problem. Then, upgraded to Ultralite 23004 and 21928 12PP. Found that the Ultralite version doesn't save my GPRS login username and password after each soft reset. I have to enter them again everytime. Can you please check.

Thanks!

Guest Khuanchai
Hi,

I was using your Lite 23001 12PP for a while without much problem. Then, upgraded to Ultralite 23004 and 21928 12PP. Found that the Ultralite version doesn't save my GPRS login username and password after each soft reset. I have to enter them again everytime. Can you please check.

Thanks!

Sorry I really have no idea. Hope someone else can help.

Sorry having no plan to include Smart reader in the ROM. However, you can install by this CAB.

Hope this helps.

Smart reader does work with this ROM i.e. 21928 ultralite 6MB page pool.

I downloaded a cab from somewhere else but can't remember where unfortunately. The file name is DioOCR_Eng.WM60.CAB and its 5.3MB

If the CAB provided by KC doesn't work then post back and I will upload it somewhere.

Guest forelli
guys please calm down with the requests or not. we dont allow fights in the forum.

i suggest to end this matter now.

Khuanchai will do as he wants with his post and the order of the roms.

take care

+1000. Thanks Sector :)

forelli