[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest abunhyan
Thanks, sector. People are also waiting for your new ROM too! Let me know if I can help.

Cheers. :(

For those who are waiting for my 2nd and 3rd ROM's, I'm sorry that I can't upload them tonight because my internet connection is too slow. I will do that first thing tomorrow morning.

excellent , excellent ur NEW ROM with BT fix seems to more responsive and fast untill NOW i tried to use all the bottons to waken up my phone and NO PROBLEMS :(

need more test but until NOW i discoverd NO problems at all :(

I would thanks u and all ur team and hard working ALL THE BEST B)

Guest Khuanchai
hi khuanchai,

i've tried the one with BT fixed, everything is good except Lock on wake up.

please, if you already cooked one without BT fixed, please upload.

thanks

No problem. Already done but still uploading.

No problem. Already done but still uploading.

thanks a lot Khuanchai

i think this ROM is very stable, fast & has lot of free storage/program space. i won't go back to the old WM6.1 anymore.

i'll flash to your 2nd version without BT fix & give feedback here

Guest Khuanchai
thanks a lot Khuanchai

i think this ROM is very stable, fast & has lot of free storage/program space. i won't go back to the old WM6.1 anymore.

i'll flash to your 2nd version without BT fix & give feedback here

Thanks, hlay. I know some bugs still exist but hope we can make it better and better.

Update:

I have finally uploaded all ROM's and posted download links in the first post.

I have to take a rest by now. Enjoy!

Edited by Khuanchai

Thanks, hlay. I know some bugs still exist but hope we can make it better and better.

Update:

I have finally uploaded all ROM's and posted download links in the first post.

I have to take a rest by now. Enjoy!

thanks again Khuanchai,

i'm flashing it now, i'll leave feedback for the no BT fix ROM when do some tests. but i know there will no bug left in it B)

yea, you take some rest now. i feel so guilty to make you work so hard

Guest salammanshahabam55555
[ROM] Omnia TouchFlo2D build 21189 (15 March 2009)

This is a subthread from this thread http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...esearch-thread/

This new customized ROM was made for my personal use but you may find it useful for your daily use. My intention is to make a Fast, Stable, Small footprint but workable ROM.

Specifications:

1. Ported from ROM build 21189 aku 5.0.0 by Mrtoto's NB0 Kitchen Tool.

2. Use OEM from i900DXIA5 ROM.

3. Replace with NetCF 3.5

4. HTC Adobe Flash player

5. Opera 9 build 15954

6. WM6 VoIP full

7. Thai enble but (hope) to support all languages (Thanks vivi for his oem)

9. 3 today GUIs: default=Titanium, second=normal WM6.1 today, third=TouchFlo2D

10. It's a TouchFlo 2D Lite version; please skip this if you want the original omnia interface.

11. More than 110 MB free storage memory

12. No Phone part

Screenshots:

Download link

1. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21189 with Bluetooth fix

2. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21189 without Bluetooth fix

3. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20271 with Bluetooth fix (This is the WM6.1 ROM)

Note: BT fix is to make your omnia be able to make a voice dialing using mono BT headset. However, with the current methods of solving this omnia problem, your phone will have a minor bug that you cannot set it to lock on waken up.

This is for testing only.

Thanks to:

QBUS, sector who initiated this test ROM project

liads and stevenh for the BT fixed method

PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer (mrtoto)

All PDAMobiz ROM Cookers:

chan , ruchonburi , hong2101 , หมอpee , Marut , pairojn , , Keng230 , undetect , khuanchai , Teeh , wasan007 , tee+ , somphon_r , Ton-nahm , belt001 , doydoy9 , IamX , kaew1995 , pairach , Bordintoon , I-Mono-I , kahuna , dorara , lomlom , xtraart , pig , xenon_art , onizza , Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi , xolono , Som7128 , neogin , draran , kamolsf , nabsk , recoba , obi-wan , greendoor , pawaj , kornp , nathawoots , tcvaio

better link for download manager [ROM] Omnia TouchFlo2D build 21189 (15 March 2009)

http://www.mediafire.com/?vzmwmnjwnfn

Edited by salammanshahabam55555

congratulation Khuanchai, i flashed my phone to your new "Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21189 without Bluetooth fix" ROM and have nothing else to complain for now B)

never been happier with my Omnia.

also thanks to sector, qbus & all others who's been helping our experts here in this community to make this beta WM6.5 works. (we thought it was impossible to make this WM6.5 to work like it now)

Edited by hlay

Guest sahus

Hello, i'm sorry for asking this but i have never flashed my rom on my samsung i900.

Can i use vista to flash my phone??

I'm from norway, and we have no original firmware updates for this phone here, so can i upgrade my phone with this info

PDA    :  i900XBHJ2/XBHJ1

PHONE :  I900XBHI3

Hello, i'm sorry for asking this but i have never flashed my rom on my samsung i900.

Can i use vista to flash my phone??

I'm from norway, and we have no original firmware updates for this phone here, so can i upgrade my phone with this info

PDA    :  i900XBHJ2/XBHJ1

PHONE :  I900XBHI3

hi sahus,

i've never flashed my Omnia with Vista, but here's a thread you can read & try it:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...vista-solution/

and also check with post #348/#354 here: http://www.modaco.com/content-page/285140/...hread/page/340/

please lease feedback if you can flash with Vista. i also wanna use Vista too

good luck

Edited by hlay

Guest gianton
I'd like to know if G-alarm is working with that rom, could anyone try it ? B)

Unfortunately cannot make it work, using 21189 w/BT fix. I would like to know if there is another alternative alarm that works with this ROM.

Guest mrbig2000
hi sahus,

i've never flashed my Omnia with Vista, but here's a thread you can read & try it:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...vista-solution/

and also check with post #348/#354 here: http://www.modaco.com/content-page/285140/...hread/page/340/

please lease feedback if you can flash with Vista. i also wanna use Vista too

good luck

I'm also very interested if the way I flash in seven also works with vista. Because it is so much easier than the solution form the first link.

You don't have to disable any options in Device Manager or Phone settings.

Take the files from my poist #354 in the second link and give it a try.

Guest mrbig2000

@ khuanchai

Could you post the HTC task manager you cooked in the first 21189 ROM as a cab? Because it's often missing in your other ROMs and I would like to be able to install in manually, if possible.

And do you know why in some ROMs the tabs and scroll bars are "better" than in others? Is it the default windows black theme? Could you post that too?

I'm referring to the 21189 pictures from sector in the other wm6.5 thread. You can see the smoother tabs there.

Lg mrbig

Guest Rapixx
Unfortunately cannot make it work, using 21189 w/BT fix. I would like to know if there is another alternative alarm that works with this ROM.

Is it an error relative to the Bt fix ?

Guest mnakaie

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what are the bests improvements in 6.5 in comparisson with 6.1?

You guys think its time for me to move on from my last Shokka9 m2d rom from this one?

Thanks !!

Guest mrbig2000
Hello,

Can anyone tell me what are the bests improvements in 6.5 in comparisson with 6.1?

You guys think its time for me to move on from my last Shokka9 m2d rom from this one?

Thanks !!

I don't know if that's important, but in the newest 6.5 ROM provided in this thread there is no Media Player tab in M2D.

If you don't need it, the 6.5 ROM is probably better because for me everything else I need is working. But you should wait for a more specific reply.

Guest gianton
Is it an error relative to the Bt fix ?

I suppose there is an error with wake up, maybe one of our chefs can chime in and enlighten us how to resolve this. I can cope with an alternative alarm software. Tried Klaxon as well with no luck either. B)

Guest standpro

Hello everyone,

My Betatest

This new 21189 rom Samsung Omnia does not work in:

WIFI

Mouse

Video call

[ROM] Omnia TouchFlo2D build 21189 (15 March 2009)

This is a subthread from this thread http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...esearch-thread/

This new customized ROM was made for my personal use but you may find it useful for your daily use. My intention is to make a Fast, Stable, Small footprint but workable ROM.

Specifications:

1. Ported from ROM build 21189 aku 5.0.0 by Mrtoto's NB0 Kitchen Tool.

2. Use OEM from i900DXIA5 ROM.

3. Replace with NetCF 3.5

4. HTC Adobe Flash player

5. Opera 9 build 15954

6. WM6 VoIP full

7. Thai enble but (hope) to support all languages (Thanks vivi for his oem)

9. 3 today GUIs: default=Titanium, second=normal WM6.1 today, third=TouchFlo2D

10. It's a TouchFlo 2D Lite version; please skip this if you want the original omnia interface.

11. More than 110 MB free storage memory

12. No Phone part

Screenshots:

Download link

1. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21189 with Bluetooth fix

2. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21189 without Bluetooth fix

3. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20271 with Bluetooth fix (This is the WM6.1 ROM)

Note: BT fix is to make your omnia be able to make a voice dialing using mono BT headset. However, with the current methods of solving this omnia problem, your phone will have a minor bug that you cannot set it to lock on waken up.

This is for testing only.

Thanks to:

QBUS, sector who initiated this test ROM project

liads and stevenh for the BT fixed method

PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer (mrtoto)

All PDAMobiz ROM Cookers:

chan , ruchonburi , hong2101 , หมอpee , Marut , pairojn , , Keng230 , undetect , khuanchai , Teeh , wasan007 , tee+ , somphon_r , Ton-nahm , belt001 , doydoy9 , IamX , kaew1995 , pairach , Bordintoon , I-Mono-I , kahuna , dorara , lomlom , xtraart , pig , xenon_art , onizza , Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi , xolono , Som7128 , neogin , draran , kamolsf , nabsk , recoba , obi-wan , greendoor , pawaj , kornp , nathawoots , tcvaio

Guest sharer
Hello everyone,

My Betatest

WIFI

Mouse

Video call

Hello guys!

Can someone confirm this? WI-FI is not functional in this ROM?

Guest gianton
Hello guys!

Can someone confirm this? WI-FI is not functional in this ROM?

Wifi is working BUT you should first change the Operator to a different one, wait for 30 secs and the re-enable your default one.

Hello everyone,

My Betatest

WIFI

Mouse

Video call

hi standpro,

- i have no problem with wifi on both 21189 version, you may need to change to the other Operator and config your wifi then back to your Opreator. this happen to most v6.1 custom ROMs too.

- Finger Mouse doesn't work, we all know that, but i don't know why you need finger mouse while this is a Touch Screen devive

- Video call, try to use SS Original Dialer. Not sure this will help

Edited by hlay

I'm also very interested if the way I flash in seven also works with vista. Because it is so much easier than the solution form the first link.

You don't have to disable any options in Device Manager or Phone settings.

Take the files from my poist #354 in the second link and give it a try.

i think i won't be able to get ridge of my old XP laptop yet.

kept trying & trying, couldn't flash ROMs with Vista B)

Guest neuron2

Sory my bad English. Thanks for your job. I flashed your 6.5 rom. I got a problem. My favorite medical program is a uptodate 16.3. I need to this program. I tried multiple 6.5 rom, but it didn't run uptodate. These roms are included IE6. Uptodate is need to explorer. Explorer said that dns error bla bla bla... However pdaviet 6.5 roms (20a and 20b) run uptodate nothing error. Maybe your roms IE need regedit.