[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest HypoglossalXII

Hi, I'm using your march 25th release and I am facing some problems.

Primarily, sometimes when there are phone calls, and it goes into standby mode (screen turns off) it is almost impossible for me to turn the screen back on (without removing battery, and then turning the phone back on)

Also, sometimes the screen just turns off after a while of idle, and turning the monitor back on is impossible.

Am I doing something wrong/

P.S. Can not rotate anymore.

Guest Crushader

I've got quick questions:

Can I change default Windows Media Player for the Titanium and M2D with some other media player like Nitrogen? If I can, how do I do it?

Can I change Favorite apps on Titanium with other apps? And how many is possible? Or is it just one?

Can I change the photo location in M2D? I keep photos in my Storage, and it keeps showing stock photos in the main memory instead.

And can you fix the auto rotation for 21195? apparently it's not rotating anymore, other than that I LOVE YOUR RELEASE!!! Thank you!!! I've tried many 21xxx ROMs, but yours still the best! =]

Guest chokia

I think 21195 is VERY BUGGY ROM

-. Timebomb is back! (major hardreset disaster)

-. Phone died after incoming call and auto sleep - soft reset (disaster)

-. Autorotation not working (disaster)

-. Rotation Services not working!

-. pixel of text, in desktop windows mobile black, is too big

-. MSN Weather doesnt work

-. No point having M2D full but without audio manager and photoalbum

-. Low storage 85MB left after removal of the above (similar with 21193 that has audio manager and photoalbum)

-. Return error when u slide to music in Touchflo due to removal of audiomanager

-. Restore network setting doesnt work (dunno what's this for)

-. New Honeycomb kinda ugly (major cosmetic disaster-LOL)

-. Useless space consuming (5.56B) touch player still there

-. Old youtubeplay that can play flv files removed

Khuanchai should remove it from the server and the 1st post ASAP before more people suffer from it.

Edited by chokia

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Thank you very much for all comments and suggestions.

The reason I'm late for the new ROM is because I want to make sure there is no bug. Major concerns for me are:

1. Timebomb

2. Cleartype

3. Autorotation

4. Autolock

5. Alarm

All other things could easily be fixed by adding/removing programs but fixing these 5 things wastes my time and dozens of ROM flashes. The most difficult is the alarm function that I cannot figure out what the cause is. I may release the new ROM after fixing the first 4 problems but include G-alarm for the last.

Any idea?

Guest 0rayne0
Friends,

The reason I'm late for the new ROM is because I want to make sure there is no bug. Major concerns for me are:

1. Timebomb

2. Cleartype

3. Autorotation

4. Autolock

5. Alarm

All other things could easily be fixed by adding/removing programs but fixing these 5 things wastes my time and dozens of ROM flashes. The most difficult is the alarm function that I cannot figure out what the cause is. I may release the new ROM after fixing the first 4 problems but include G-alarm for the last.

Any idea?

yeah, Fixed the top four items & G-alarm for the item 5) will do... B)

waiting for your 21198 ROM Khuanchai !!

Good Going..

Guest chokia
Friends,

1. Timebomb

2. Cleartype

3. Autorotation

4. Autolock

5. Alarm

Any idea?

You mean the new 21198 still have 21195 problem?

OMG, in that case i stay with 21193 a bit longer then, it is more stable ROM

Guest tingchung_chin
Friends,

1. Timebomb

2. Cleartype

3. Autorotation

4. Autolock

5. Alarm

Any idea?

maybe pako77 minimon cam B) :( :(

by the way, i flash sector 21198, screen rotation is working, but when the screen is lock, it'll be like 3-5 sec lag when i try use my bro phone to call, from my bro's phone, its dailing but my phone ring after 3-5sec lag...

Edited by tingchung_chin

Guest Khuanchai
You mean the new 21198 still have 21195 problem?

OMG, in that case i stay with 21193 a bit longer then, it is more stable ROM

No, this is not related to the WM build but from driver problem. I'm trying to make the new ROM similar to 21193. I think the only problem of 21193 is it cannot lock on waken up, right? How about the big volume control panel?

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest palah
I think 21195 is VERY BUGGY ROM

-. Timebomb is back! (major hardreset disaster) - ROMs are produced nearly daily, a lot of people change for the next best thing wld not say a big deal

-. Phone died after incoming call and auto sleep - soft reset (disaster) - this Rom does not include phone part never had any freezing whatsoever

-. Autorotation not working (disaster) - working fine for me

-. Rotation Services not working! - does what i set to

-. pixel of text, in desktop windows mobile black, is too big

-. MSN Weather doesnt work - MSN weather works fine but would prefer to be on today screen

-. No point having M2D full but without audio manager and photoalbum - agree but can download cab

-. Low storage 85MB left after removal of the above (similar with 21193 that has audio manager and photoalbum) - much beter than the <50MB with Samsung rom

-. Return error when u slide to music in Touchflo due to removal of audiomanager

-. Restore network setting doesnt work (dunno what's this for) - yeah not sure what this is for either

-. New Honeycomb kinda ugly (major cosmetic disaster-LOL) - do not mind although scrolling can be jerky

-. Useless space consuming (5.56B) touch player still there - agree

-. Old youtubeplay that can play flv files removed - do not use maybe you can download cab

Khuanchai should remove it from the server and the 1st post ASAP before more people suffer from it. - find it quite stable so not suffering at all B)

Do not find this ROM any more buggy than previous ROMs, flashed with Tarils (to get lastest phone part) before installing and not experiencing many of the bugs you report... main bug i find is, it does not 'always' announce email/text messages (with pre assigned alert tones) so if in pocket dont find a message unless look at screen... other than that works very well so thanks Khuanchai... looking forward to the new 21198 effort

Guest diverdude
Friends,

1. Timebomb

2. Cleartype

3. Autorotation

4. Autolock

5. Alarm

Any idea?

Greetings Khuanchai,

Thank you for taking your time and testing your Rom thoroughly before you release it. You stand above the rest by looking out for our best interest.

I think the G-Alarm fix you discribed above will work for most of us. We are all ready to get your new release (21198) and don't want to wait much longer because we are soooo excited!

Did you get my message about why the weather HH_0409 ......Zip file would not work?? I could not overwrite the "read only file" in windows. I'm still hoping you are able to build my city into the ROM??? I'm starting to sound like a broken record.....I guess I'm just obcessed with having my weather tab working in M2D.

I'm sure we are all checking our computers every 15 minutes to see if you have up-loaded the Rom yet. We all know you will do it when it is ready but we just want some Flashing Joy over the weekend.

Will this be a Full version with BT fix? Hope So.

Thanks Again for your brilliant work!!!!

Diverdude

Guest Khuanchai
Do not find this ROM any more buggy than previous ROMs, flashed with Tarils (to get lastest phone part) before installing and not experiencing many of the bugs you report... main bug i find is, it does not 'always' announce email/text messages (with pre assigned alert tones) so if in pocket dont find a message unless look at screen... other than that works very well so thanks Khuanchai... looking forward to the new 21198 effort

Thanks, palah. However, I agree with chokia to make the new ROM that can eliminate some bugs present in 21195. That's kind of headache though. Hope I could make it finally. B)

Guest Khuanchai
Greetings Khuanchai,

Thank you for taking your time and testing your Rom thoroughly before you release it. You stand above the rest by looking out for our best interest.

I think the G-Alarm fix you discribed above will work for most of us. We are all ready to get your new release (21198) and don't want to wait much longer because we are soooo excited!

Did you get my message about why the weather HH_0409 ......Zip file would not work?? I could not overwrite the "read only file" in windows. I'm still hoping you are able to build my city into the ROM??? I'm starting to sound like a broken record.....I guess I'm just obcessed with having my weather tab working in M2D.

I'm sure we are all checking our computers every 15 minutes to see if you have up-loaded the Rom yet. We all know you will do it when it is ready but we just want some Flashing Joy over the weekend.

Will this be a Full version with BT fix? Hope So.

Thanks Again for your brilliant work!!!!

Diverdude

Sorry forgot to answer your question on weather file. I think you need to disable M2D first then I suggest to reset it. After that copy the file to somewhere in omnia and use gsfinder to copy the file from there to /windows.

Any way the new ROM will have this new file. B)

Guest lubo777
Hi

special thx for U Khuanchai for your great efforts to make the Omnia better, it's amazing.

I downloaded the new rom 21195 and it's very good, easy to use no bugs and fast, but I had one problem I don't know if I'm the only one I had this problem or what, the screen rotation doesn't work, I've set the motion sensor to automatic but it still not working.

how can I solve this problem plz I need your help.

thx in advance

-Accelerometer is not working at my Omnia also with build 21195.

-ClearType option is being uncheck after each reboot.

-During phone calls, turns to "speaker on" mode randomly.. I've enabled Samsung dialer, still no luck.

Hmmm, very strange. I have 21195 BTFix here also but the screen rotation works OK ... Sometime (It happens 2-3 times) accelerometer stopped after using some application ... I don't remember what it was B)

After setting it back to automatic it was back OK

Edited by lubo777

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Good news! I finally finished the new ROM and ready to upload now. The first ROM for build 21198 will be an Omnia M2D Lite version. Please stay tuned.

This is the ROM with BT audio fix that I believe no wakeup bugs for the first time. B)

Guest Khuanchai

Forgot to tell that this new ROM doesn't have

1. Timebomb

2. Cleartype problem

3. Autorotation probelm

4. Autolock problem

I also made G-alarm 1.51 build-in to help with alarm function. This needs your help to test.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai

Update: Omnia M2D Build 21198 with Blutooth Audio and Wakeup Bugs Fix (28 March 2009)

ROM information:

1. Ported from ROM build 21198.5.0.0

2. Titanium with Windows Live and TitaniumCustomizer

3. New startmenu without honey-comb

4. New Lockscreen with animation

5. Bluetooth audio and wakeup bugs fix

6. M2D Lite version with youtubeplay

post-201908-1238240101_thumb.jpg post-201908-1238240111_thumb.jpg

Download link updated in the first post.

Please help me test all functions. My initial test was quite stable, fast, and bug-free. B)

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest drasm

thats Great news I've been waiting for it, but plz Khuanchai upload with mediafire cuz Rapidshare is blocked here.

thx for your great effort

Guest second_east

Kuanchai,

Thank you. Downloading now. Will report immediately once tested.

BTW, what's the difference between M2D Lite and Full?

Guest pekkala89

I know this question has been answered many times but I don't have time to search for it now. I'm currently using taril's DXIA2 rom. So my pda and phone part's are IA2. If I now update my pda part to this newest Khuanchai WM6.5 rom, can I go back to my current rom or newer taril's rom if I find this WM6.5 rom not stable enough for daily use?

Guest tingchung_chin
I know this question has been answered many times but I don't have time to search for it now. I'm currently using taril's DXIA2 rom. So my pda and phone part's are IA2. If I now update my pda part to this newest Khuanchai WM6.5 rom, can I go back to my current rom or newer taril's rom if I find this WM6.5 rom not stable enough for daily use?

yes, u can alwaays go back to any custom ROM if you feel WM6.5 unstable. This ROM contain only EBOOT/PDA part, no phone part contain...