[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest gianton
Agree that ROM cooking is addictive! :D Now I'm a bit frustrated living without my own ROM customization. :P

Although I want to help but I'll be giving my Omnia to a friend today so I won't have it for testing. However, I may request someone here to test if there is any interesting ROM coming out.

Always happy to test it for you m8! :)

As nikosxri said could you please cook 23420 to test it? Phonebook looks great.

Guest zymmer

I can offer myself to test your ROMS whenever you want :) :D

I think maybe we can wait a while till we have a official WM6.5 ROM in place, just to produce one "Ultimate Khuanchai Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM" that is fast (as usual) touch responsive (as usual) and stable (as usual) :P

Guest hakeemy_007

sabadikap...

hi there Masta K...a request from Africa...can u include latest M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full into 23060.

:) love the flipping m2d but adore ur ROM's touch responsiveness....alwaysss....

Guest nikosxri
I think it probably needs to be cooked in. However, I may try some time during this weekend (no device now).

Thanks, all people here including me are willing to test your roms even if you have not tested them.

Guest Sanja_Omnia
The SMS bug is not fixed in this version. If you get SMS it take long time before it opens. Also this vesion seems slower than 21851.

I don't have any bags with sms. Maybe you need hard reset?

I am on ROM 23053 and the ROM is working fine apart from two things I've noticed. 1) No Email alert when device is in standby mode. 2) In SMS when you select reply it takes ages before it shows the reply screen. Does anyone know of a solution, please help. :)

When I switch the bluetooth on, two similar "bluetooth" icons appear on the top. Any idea about that? I'm using SPB shell 3.5...

Anyway, thanks a lot for this great rom!

Guest Woodsie1971
Hey guys and gals, I think I need some help.

I just installed 23060 and for some reason my phone is stuck in a loop...

I get past the alignment, date, password, email, then I get to the auto customization

and it installs all the stuff then hard resets and I come back to the orange splash screen

before the alignment screen again.

I had this problem with 23053 and it just came good so I forgot about it.

Any ideas please people.

Cheers,

Matt.

I've had exactly the same trouble with most of Khuanchai's ROM's (Although it is usually worth it)... And stumbled across a workround to get it fully installed for me at least.

After flashing the ROM and going through the setup for the first time, DON'T try and set it up that time... Just click next for everything.

Then when that part has been passed and the phone does the automatic update in 3 seconds thing, start pressing the call button and middle button a few times until the phone resets.

The phone will reboot once, but in my experience, the phone will settle down after the second reboot.

You'll have to set the time, etc after the phone has settled.

Hope this helps for you fella.

Guest Francesco80
gianton,

can you please upload it to fileqube or loadto?

i think those are the only site my work server doesn't block (yet!)

thanks

How i can traslate in in italian?

Guest plguzman
I am on ROM 23053 and the ROM is working fine apart from two things I've noticed. 1) No Email alert when device is in standby mode.

That's the only issue that keeps me away from using Khuanchai's ROMs: No alerts for Email, or Windows Live Messenger when the device is with screen off.

Guest updesign

Hi,

I tested both 23060 and 23053 and on both I get an error:

Cannot Connect

The connection has been ended. To change your connection settings, tap Settings.

The message pops up when I open IE no matter if I try to connect threw GPRS or WLAN…

When I go to connection settings and manually add all the settings from my operator and go back to the tab MODEM, the modem settings I added are not listed.

So I tried it without a SIM on WLAN and the same message pops out.

I also can’t send text messages.

I never had this problem before and I tested a lot of ROMS…

What to do?

p.s. yes I could change to a different ROM, but 23060 is very good and I like it, but without WLAN, SMS and GPRS it is useless.

Guest nikosxri
When I switch the bluetooth on, two similar "bluetooth" icons appear on the top. Any idea about that? I'm using SPB shell 3.5...

Anyway, thanks a lot for this great rom!

You probably use inesoft phone or another program that has bluetooth.

Go to start up folder in windows and delete the bluetooth icon notifier ink.Reset.

Guest Dj Lukas

Wow this rom is the best wm6.5 rom I ever have. Everything works just perfect except voice notifications when e-mail is comming with screen off. Finaly auto closing of aplications issue is fixed. Excelent work Khuanchai. Keep up good work!

Hi,

I tested both 23060 and 23053 and on both I get an error:

Cannot Connect

The connection has been ended. To change your connection settings, tap Settings.

The message pops up when I open IE no matter if I try to connect threw GPRS or WLAN…

When I go to connection settings and manually add all the settings from my operator and go back to the tab MODEM, the modem settings I added are not listed.

So I tried it without a SIM on WLAN and the same message pops out.

I also can’t send text messages.

I never had this problem before and I tested a lot of ROMS…

What to do?

p.s. yes I could change to a different ROM, but 23060 is very good and I like it, but without WLAN, SMS and GPRS it is useless.

I tested these two ROMs 23060 and 23053 and I got the internet connection very easy, vodafone.ie my network settings were detected without any problem, in a second. The only thing I had to set up manually was MMS

Thanks for great ROM. I'm using SPB shell 3.5 and it's great

Cheers

Guest onlinejobwork
Hey guys and gals, I think I need some help.

I just installed 23060 and for some reason my phone is stuck in a loop...

I get past the alignment, date, password, email, then I get to the auto customization

and it installs all the stuff then hard resets and I come back to the orange splash screen

before the alignment screen again.

I had this problem with 23053 and it just came good so I forgot about it.

Any ideas please people.

Cheers,

Matt.

I GOT THE SAME OR SIMILAR PROBLEM AFTER INSTALLING, PROBLEM AFTER SCREEN CALIBRATION OR WHEN SCREEN WHEN IT ASK FOR REGSION , TIME , DATE, EMAIL SETUP AND PASSWORD THEN ITS AUTOMATICALLY INSTALL SOME APPLICATION RESTART AUTOMATICALLY AND THAN IT KEEP RESTARTING AND ASK FOR THE SAME THINGS AND INSTALL SAME THINGS AND GOES INTO LOOP

I REQUEST THE AUTHOR OF THE ROM PLEASE ADVICE WHEY AFTER SUCESSFULLY INSTALL IT ASK FOR THE SAME THING AGAIN AND AGAIN , DOING AUTOCONFIGURATION INSTALL SOME SOFTWARE AND RESTART (LOOP) IT NEVER COME TO NORMAL SCREEN

MY THREE FRIEND IS ALSO TRY TO INSTALL THIS ROM AND GOT THE SAME PROBLEM AS MINE AND OTHER

SO KHAUANCHAI AND SECTOR PLEASE DO NEEDFUL REGARDING THIS MATTER AND OFFER QUICK SOLUTION OF 'RESTART LOOP' PROBLEM

Guest MartoKT
I GOT THE SAME OR SIMILAR PROBLEM AFTER INSTALLING, PROBLEM AFTER SCREEN CALIBRATION OR WHEN SCREEN WHEN IT ASK FOR REGSION , TIME , DATE, EMAIL SETUP AND PASSWORD THEN ITS AUTOMATICALLY INSTALL SOME APPLICATION RESTART AUTOMATICALLY AND THAN IT KEEP RESTARTING AND ASK FOR THE SAME THINGS AND INSTALL SAME THINGS AND GOES INTO LOOP

I REQUEST THE AUTHOR OF THE ROM PLEASE ADVICE WHEY AFTER SUCESSFULLY INSTALL IT ASK FOR THE SAME THING AGAIN AND AGAIN , DOING AUTOCONFIGURATION INSTALL SOME SOFTWARE AND RESTART (LOOP) IT NEVER COME TO NORMAL SCREEN

MY THREE FRIEND IS ALSO TRY TO INSTALL THIS ROM AND GOT THE SAME PROBLEM AS MINE AND OTHER

SO KHAUANCHAI AND SECTOR PLEASE DO NEEDFUL REGARDING THIS MATTER AND OFFER QUICK SOLUTION OF 'RESTART LOOP' PROBLEM

when u flash ur omnia uncheck the option Format Device"s Internal Large Disk. I had this issue and solved that way. Good LUCK:)

Guest onlinejobwork
when u flash ur omnia uncheck the option Format Device"s Internal Large Disk. I had this issue and solved that way. Good LUCK:)

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE I JUST DID THAT ONE BUT SAME PROBLEM STILL RESTARTING.. NEXT SOLUTION PLEASE

URVISH

Guest sanjeevknk
anyone facing unable to read sms? i having problem open my sms inbox, anyone could help me in this? thanks...

you go. advanced config.... sel messaging sms unicode support enble sync sent item no and sof reset.......so sms budy injoy...sms......