[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest MartoKT
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE I JUST DID THAT ONE BUT SAME PROBLEM STILL RESTARTING.. NEXT SOLUTION PLEASE

URVISH

Try new ROM for example 21001 from Khuanchai. Its great one- very fast and stable. Actually the best 6.1 Rom i ever used:)

Guest fattmatt

I have tried to untick format internal disk and same problem.

I have also tried playing with the buttons but not the dial, onlt the hang up button.

Will report back soon,

Matt.

Guest updesign
pc86hvdqj30eu0xkj7wl.png

New ROM and still the same ... any ideas?

installed DXID1_23049_M2D(1919.1432) by sector, everythings works, autosetup at startup...

but i like Khuanchais more :) would be nice if a solution came out, how to fix it.

Guest Borna Ionut
installed DXID1_23049_M2D(1919.1432) by sector, everythings works, autosetup at startup...

but i like Khuanchais more :) would be nice if a solution came out, how to fix it.

Start=>Settings=>Connections=>Operator Settings and change or select an operator which it is not yours, wait 30 sec then change again to yours operator and soft reset. I had the same problem.

Edited by Borna Ionut

Guest updesign
for me i switched operator and switched back and it worked

works ! tnx

Start=>Settings=>Connections=>Operator Settings and change or select an operator which it is not yours, wait 30 sec then change again to yours operator and soft reset. I had the same problem.

also tnx, but without the soft reset :)

Guest bryanyap2008

Anyone facing the problem with a laggy inbox? Whenever I finish sending a sms and go back to the main messaging screen, the machine seems to hang. After a few seconds its okay. Wonder if theres a way to solve this issue. MAybe its because I have not cleared my inbox? I think i have alot of messages inside.

Guest ganja1234
Anyone facing the problem with a laggy inbox? Whenever I finish sending a sms and go back to the main messaging screen, the machine seems to hang. After a few seconds its okay. Wonder if theres a way to solve this issue. MAybe its because I have not cleared my inbox? I think i have alot of messages inside.

+1

Guest mtsouk
Wow this rom is the best wm6.5 rom I ever have. Everything works just perfect except voice notifications when e-mail is comming with screen off. Finaly auto closing of aplications issue is fixed. Excelent work Khuanchai. Keep up good work!

It doesn't auto close applications for me. Is there a setting that I missed?

Guest orion318

Hello, first thanks to Khuanchai for his great work.

I've only updated my ROM once so far and it went well...i did it with an official samsung version.

Am i going to over my head into changing into this one? Do you recommend others?

I basicly want to get more out of my omnia...i'm also still using WM 6.1 and would like to try 6.5

Bit scared about bricking my device, specially since i'm doing it from vista and all procedures are mostly planned from XP.

So if you guys could help me out, point me in the right direction i would be very thankful :)

Guest Kampos
Hello, first thanks to Khuanchai for his great work.

I've only updated my ROM once so far and it went well...i did it with an official samsung version.

Am i going to over my head into changing into this one? Do you recommend others?

I basicly want to get more out of my omnia...i'm also still using WM 6.1 and would like to try 6.5

Bit scared about bricking my device, specially since i'm doing it from vista and all procedures are mostly planned from XP.

So if you guys could help me out, point me in the right direction i would be very thankful :)

Hello ,

i was a windows mobile 6.1 user till the new roms came out , and am a fan of the custom roms even if it was for wm 6.1 cuz i don't need the most of samsung apps , so i recommend using one of the new wm 6.5 custom roms cuz i like it to be more finger friendly , as example when am outside home i don't need to use my stylus anymore using wm 6.5 it . looks better ,smoother , feels like u have the best mobile phone in ur hand . so i love using omnia with wm 6.5

also i recommend using roms from the best chefs ( Khuanchai and Sector ) their is the best i'v ever tried

anyway have fun using ur omnia with wm 6.5

i wish i helped u with my little known :D

Edited by Kampos

Guest itsbuckyb

first post! first rom flash! what's up? I decided to flash my rom because the original one would lag on me once I had to many messages in the inbox.. This one works great and is real smooth! How do I re-enable the vibration with touch response though?

Edited by itsbuckyb

Guest nikosxri
first post! first rom flash! what's up? I decided to flash my rom because the original one would lag on me once I had to many messages in the inbox.. This one works great and is real smooth! How do I re-enable the vibration with touch response though?

In the settings of touch response you put 11

In the settings of touch response you put 11

Hi guys,

How can I enable vibration for touch screen?

I have vibration enable in settings/personal/vibration but I don't get any vibration when I touch the screen

Thanks

Guest orion318
Hello ,

i was a windows mobile 6.1 user till the new roms came out , and am a fan of the custom roms even if it was for wm 6.1 cuz i don't need the most of samsung apps , so i recommend using one of the new wm 6.5 custom roms cuz i like it to be more finger friendly , as example when am outside home i don't need to use my stylus anymore using wm 6.5 it . looks better ,smoother , feels like u have the best mobile phone in ur hand . so i love using omnia with wm 6.5

also i recommend using roms from the best chefs ( Khuanchai and Sector ) their is the best i'v ever tried

anyway have fun using ur omnia with wm 6.5

i wish i helped u with my little known :)

Thanks buddy, so you think this version 23060 would be good to start.

It should be easy to flash the rom in Vista with it? and i shouldn't have any problems?

Thanks buddy, so you think this version 23060 would be good to start.

It should be easy to flash the rom in Vista with it? and i shouldn't have any problems?

I'm using on my Omnia version 23060 and it is very good and stable.

Two things I have come across

Replying text messages and keyboard input option button are not working properly but YES go for it, touch screen is very good

Guest jonboyuk
Hi guys,

How can I enable vibration for touch screen?

I have vibration enable in settings/personal/vibration but I don't get any vibration when I touch the screen

Thanks

Install touch response. It was installed for a few ROMs a while back when there were issues with touch delays. Install it (search forum), and as above, select hardware ID 11. That will fix your problem.