[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Tormios
I have just installed the above rom and it's started playing up. It keeps on restarting my phone over and over again. Can you help me to resolve this problem?

If you flashed your phone with "Format Device's Internal Large Disk" enabled then re-flash it with this option off

Guest dannych99
I think it's a problem with manila 2d v2 cuz sector said that it maybe should be cooked to work for all functions

i hope that KC can fix it if sector is wrong ( i hope so :) )

You R right.

After flashing to 23071 I noticed that don't have lock screen icon on bottom bar (after tapping start button), only empty square which is working fine, but no icon. I re-flashed but problem still exist. It's a bit annoying, but I can live with it :)

Guest tingchung_chin
After flashing to 23071 I noticed that don't have lock screen icon on bottom bar (after tapping start button), only empty square which is working fine, but no icon. I re-flashed but problem still exist. It's a bit annoying, but I can live with it :)

try hard reset, i in this ROM, LS works for me. :(

maybe not different on the build but is Very Faster !!

For the last couple of days I've been using KC's 23060 and now I flashed to 23071 build, but don't see much difference in speed or sensitivity. Build 23060 was already super fast :)

Edited by adnet

For the last couple of days I've been using KC's 23060 and now I flashed to 23071 build, but don't see much difference in speed or sensitivity. Build 23060 was already super fast :)

+1 very fast best for me 23060

These new builds are good but the lag in opening sms's is still shiiit.

Yep, confirmed. It's seem that KC already change dll to htm*.dll but it is still lag for me. My previous one was 23064 & using htm*dll trick work fine. Now it is suck again, installed sector fix & still no improve. Anyone got the fix to share?

By the way, I dont find speed improve from previous rom but some icon, e.g. sms reply fixed (mine previously same as start menu icon).

Edited by PengSP

Guest Tormios

Don't have any problems with SMS.

Works fine for me without any fixes applied.

may be as leap-ahead said need to enable Classic Blue theme first after flash. May be not. Anyway I did so and everything works fine even after applying different theme later (WMBlack).

Edited by Tormios

Guest leap_ahead
Don't have any problems with SMS.

Works fine for me without any fixes applied.

may be as leap-ahead said need to enable Classic Blue theme first after flash. May be not. Anyway I did so and everything works fine even after applying different theme later (WMBlack).

sms working fine

+1

all good with enable classic blue themes :)

Guest mmaster12

no sms bugs. Tested on clear ROM 23071 after flashing. SMS and MMS and Emails works ok!

Guest Tormios
thanks for the BIIIG help, i think a know how to change skins except when it freezes when i apply

Hard reset and try again. Doesn't help, re-flash it and try again. Easy. Should work.

Guest c2kjonnie
If you flashed your phone with "Format Device's Internal Large Disk" enabled then re-flash it with this option off

Thanks for your reply. I reflashed it back to the orginal DZIA5 rom, which was after a few hours of continuous rebooting!!

Guest Tormios
Thanks for your reply. I reflashed it back to the orginal DZIA5 rom, which was after a few hours of continuous rebooting!!

So, are you going to try flash it again with that option disabled?