[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest crabamer

Hello all

first of all, this my first cooked rom to be installed.. :) Thank you

second, for those who need arabic support, please check this site ( arabic website), works 100% with 23071 as tested by me.

Edited by crabamer

Guest amahfouz
Hello all

first of all, this my first cooked rom to be installed.. :) Thank you

second, for those who need arabic support, please check this site ( arabic website), works 100% with 23071 as tested by me.

yep a link would be helpful :(

Guest ganja1234

Master KC and All

is there a solution when i tapped the battery on the toolbar it didnt direct me to the battery status????i encountered this since i flashed to 23049. do i have to do something to fix it?

Guest Tormios
Master KC and All

is there a solution when i tapped the battery on the toolbar it didnt direct me to the battery status????i encountered this since i flashed to 23049. do i have to do something to fix it?

Same here. Also it doesn't redirect me to battery setting when I press on battery in SPB Shell, think these problems are related to each other. Some registry key is missing probably

Edited by Tormios

Guest AhmadMR

Hello everyone!

If you are looking for arabic support for all KC roms, you can download this CAB, I use it always and it is perfect!

P.S.: DON'T try to enable the Arabic interface, because there are many mistakes in the locations of the Arabized words (Example: Video Call button will be called "Send Email" in Arabic, even when it is really a video call!).

BTW, I've installed KC's latest rom 23071, it is fabulous rom, but when I enabled the Samsung Dialer skin (to use video calls), I had this annoying vertical scroll bar on the right side... Is there any way to get rid of it?

Thank you in advance!

Same here. Also it doesn't redirect me to battery setting when I press on battery in SPB Shell, think these problems are related to each other. Some registry key is missing probably

Same here. I have build 23064 and when I tap on battery icon in the lifestyle layout it doesn’t display the battery

This is the only icon widget that doesn't work in SPB 3.5 Lifestyle layouts

Edited by cga

Guest nikosxri
guys the 23071 dont have classic lock screen anymore?

With a registry editor go to HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\SHELL\LOCKSCREEN AND IN THERE set enable to 0 and then you have the old style lock screen

When I said SMS "lag" I meant the time it takes to open to the reply screen should be a lot faster by now, and then it opens the keyboard then it closes it,then you have to press the keyboard to reply. WTF?? There are a few ROMs here which do reply quicker but overall the process doesnt look smooth on all ROMs and I hope this fixed in the next generation.

Guest FxBrandon

Hi people!!!

I have flashed some Kuanchai ROM's and I really love them but now I've updated to newest one 23071 and seems applications didn't get really closed tapping "X" in the bottom bar ... I tried to see if there's any CAB or something but I can't find a solution... Maybe it's SPB 3.5¿?¿?

Thx a lotttttt!

When I said SMS "lag" I meant the time it takes to open to the reply screen should be a lot faster by now, and then it opens the keyboard then it closes it,then you have to press the keyboard to reply. WTF?? There are a few ROMs here which do reply quicker but overall the process doesnt look smooth on all ROMs and I hope this fixed in the next generation.

It works very well on my Omnia with SPB 3.5 and Samsung keyboard

It opens the keyboard and it doesn't close it.

When I open it, it opens the keyboard and I can reply already, very well

No problems at all

Thanks for such a rom

Guest redmyth

Hi Khuanchai,

Firstly I would really thanks for your long term contribution on making the WM 6.5 rom for Omnia, though i only come here and flash my phone seldomly, but its really cool to have such a great man keep updating the rom~

I would like to ask if you will make M2D rom for the latest or newer roms? I have tried to install M2D or even M2D 2 myself but they were not success, I really wish you may consider to make a M2D rom in the coming future when you have some spare time..

Thanks again!!

Hi Everybody,

First of all, thank you Master K, for this incredible ROMs.

Recently i flashed my omnia with the 23071 build and it seems to works fine.

But the top Lifestyle Layout with the battery, phone line and volume status, doesn't slide like old builds. When i pass the finger over the bar (from left to right and viceversa), it just move a little.

Is there a fix for it, or a cab for install the old one?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Acogu

Guest verno10

hi...

i'm stefano from italy, today i read this topic and i would like to thank you for your great job!!!! I have sought for a BT fix for a days but i have never found it...Compliments you are a very good cooker!!

I have a some question for you about your job. The BT fix works well? the sound is good? Can i make a phone with only headsets?

Which kind problems has this ROM? Are you coocked a rom with the official last samsung upgrade(B3)??? with spb mobile shell??

thank you for your attention.

you are very good!!!

Edited by verno10

Guest amahfouz
Hello everyone!

If you are looking for arabic support for all KC roms, you can download this CAB, I use it always and it is perfect!

P.S.: DON'T try to enable the Arabic interface, because there are many mistakes in the locations of the Arabized words (Example: Video Call button will be called "Send Email" in Arabic, even when it is really a video call!).

Ahmad, did u try installing this on one of sector's roms?

Guest Tormios
It works very well on my Omnia with SPB 3.5 and Samsung keyboard

It opens the keyboard and it doesn't close it.

When I open it, it opens the keyboard and I can reply already, very well

No problems at all

Thanks for such a rom

Same here. No problems. Using ZoomBoard and FingerKeyboard

Guest Tormios
Hi people!!!

I have flashed some Kuanchai ROM's and I really love them but now I've updated to newest one 23071 and seems applications didn't get really closed tapping "X" in the bottom bar ... I tried to see if there's any CAB or something but I can't find a solution... Maybe it's SPB 3.5¿?¿?

Thx a lotttttt!

It is not SPB 3.5

install this task manager and you will have close app s on pressing "X" and minimize on press and hold "X"

e_Natives_Technology_ShowcaseSuite_1.1.0_Omnia.cab

read here for more info

Edited by Tormios

Hi khuanchai,

is it possible for you to include the .cab files for

1) titanium weather and the steps on how to bring it to the titanium interface?

so that I can download and installed on my device?

Thanks

Edited by phewie

Guest rdandan

I loved the ROM. KC, great job. It was my first flashing, and it worked so smooth... No bugs so far, except 1 thing that I have noticed. E-mails. I mean I downloaded them, but never where able to open and read them. Even the forward option doesn't do much.

Any ideas?

Guest AhmadMR
Ahmad, did u try installing this on one of sector's roms?

Sorry, I didn't use any of Sectors roms - Although, I'm a fan of his ported programs :) - but I think it will work with it normally, because it adds the arabic support to WinMo itself and had nothing to do with cooked stuff.

For me I've tried it on 4 different roms from KC, and the original DZIA5 rom from Samsung, and it worked on all of them.

Regards

Guest FerranMG

I'm having some problems with SPB 3.5 too.

For example, I can't seem to disconnect the phone from the internet, because whenever I touch the top taskbar it won't show me the option to disconnect the wireless connections.

Any idea on how to solve that?

Edited by FerranMG

anyone encounter problem with the charging icons? it laggy for example even when the phone is not charging but the icons is showing charging mode, after few seconds it turns back to normal

Guest Tormios
anyone encounter problem with the charging icons? it laggy for example even when the phone is not charging but the icons is showing charging mode, after few seconds it turns back to normal

Yes, it is changes only when time changes :)