[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest chokia

Anyone want to upgrade your 21198 v1 M2D Lite or this new 21198 v2 M2D Lite to 21198 M2D Full

Get this files and follow the instruction

M2D_Lite_to_Full.rar

Warning: make sure you run the stock M2D lite at least once. (if not windows will autorename the new HTCHomesettings)

21198 M2D Lite V2 Mirror (4shared)

http://www.4shared.com/file/95632882/fb95d...e_21198_v2.html

Issue from v1 still unfixed :

Battery Status icon too close with HTC Task Manager, makes the battery status cannot be clicked anymore.

Can it be fixed without having to wait for another ROM release?

Edited by chokia

Guest Khuanchai
Whao, Definitely you are a good chef, very nice person and fast answer.

I sent you a donation [4JY41965B6029323H]. I appreciate your work, Sorry It's not too much :(

Thank you and don't worry about the amount. I'm more than happy to know that my work is useful for everyone. B)

Guest dinh le thinh

thanks so much Khuanchai.

1.So you can Include Vibrate on connect for ROM/

2. I lock my PDA- about 1 hour - my screen not unlock. I must reset my PDA. Help me - My ROM 21198

thank again

Edited by dinh le thinh

Guest Lancez
Anyone want to upgrade your 21198 v1 M2D Lite or this new 21198 v2 M2D Lite to 21198 M2D Full

M2D_Lite_to_Full.rar

Battery Status icon too close with HTC Task Manager, makes the battery status cannot be clicked anymore.

hi, Khuanchai

chokia was right about that, is there anyway that u can get HTC Task Manager from ur own 21193 v.3 alone, also with the battery icon or whatever u used for that ROM to have that look and function, but without task switcher? coz the HTM in the 21193v.3 is way better and looks nicer.......

thank u

Guest Lancez
I cant upgrade your new 21198 v2 M2D Lite to 21198 M2D Full ,after reset i900 cannot launch TouchFlo help me

list what u did, and im sure Chokia can help u........ i personally dont use full version

Guest inspigr
I cant upgrade your new 21198 v2 M2D Lite to 21198 M2D Full ,after reset i900 cannot launch TouchFlo help me

Just uncheck TouchFlo from Today and try again!

Guest Khuanchai

M2D_Lite_to_Full.rar

Warning: make sure you run the stock M2D lite at least once. (if not windows will autorename the new HTCHomesettings)

Thanks, chokia, for the M2D Lite to Full instruction and files. For friends who want to upgrade, please follow his instruction closely. To copy files to /windows, I recommend using resco file explorer or start menu/tools/gsfinder.

I have no idea how to correct the HTC task manager. I believe there is some conflict with WM6.5. However, I still use it since it works better than default task manager + task switcher. I'll find the way to go later.

Note: I think inactive battery icon is not related to task manager but from WM6.5. You can try to disable task manager and will see that the battery icon is still inactive.

Update: Omnia M2D Full version build 21198 (30 March 2009)

From users' request, I made another version for this build:

1. TouchFlo2D full version

2. Audiomanager, Photoalbum, and Googlemaps added.

3. All others: same as Omnia M2D Lite build 21198 version 2

Result: Total/Free storage memory=129/110 MB. B)

Download link updated in the first post.

Enjoy!

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest braundy

Hi there, I am new to all this and i have put this rom on my omnia and it is great thanks. Please can you tell me if there is a fix or something i can download to have the rotate screen working please as i use this quite a lot. Thanks Des

Guest Khuanchai
will this your final ROM since there is only minor change to your current nearly "perfect" ROM B) :( :(

New M2D full version updated in the above link. :(

I have a finally final plan for this build: Non-M2D Omnia Lightest version (certainly with BT audiofix).

Will try to make it 130 MB free storage. :(

After that I'll take a break for a while until the next build comes.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest braundy

Hi, Im really sorry to bother you but can you please tell me if there is a way to get the screen rotate working all the time and not just when you click start menu. Thanks in advance

New M2D full version updated in the above link. B)

I have a finally final plan for this build: Non-M2D Omnia Lightest version (certainly with BT audiofix).

Guest Khuanchai
Hi, Im really sorry to bother you but can you please tell me if there is a way to get the screen rotate working all the time and not just when you click start menu. Thanks in advance

According to my predefined rotationservice settings, it should have autorotation except only on TouchFlo2D and CorePlayer. This is because these 2 programs don't work properly in landscape.

If you really want to have a full autorotation in all programs, just remove rotationservice and set the mobile sensor to autorotation.

Guest Lancez

braundy, this ROM has rotation service and it works all the time except when u activate M2D. u can find it under program>>>tool.....

and u can choose to stop it or restart it. hopefully i answered ur Q......

Guest efjay
New M2D full version updated in the above link. B)

Khuanchai, great work. I have used 21198 v1 for a short while and everything works well. For your lite roms please consider omitting some stuff you have in the Tools folder eg, 2 reg editors and Adobe Reader and other apps which can be installed to storage to get more space on the rom and also as users prefer. Also how about moving progs like M2DC, Sip and Zoomer to the tools folder and leave the main program list just for applications. Since we dont all use these it makes it easier to reach programs that have been installed manually. In any case fantastic rom, 100MB+ free is still remarkable so thanks again. I will be showing off my Omnia with WM 6.5 tomorrow at work thanks to you!

Edit: One more thing, I think you are cooking File explorer extension 2.05 into the rom, it seems to have a problem with sometimes not activating and going back to the default view, 2.03 does not have this problem. Maybe you can test and verify and use the earlier version. Thanks.

Edited by efjay

Guest braundy

Thats great now thanks for your help B)

Khuanchai, great work. I have used 21198 v1 for a short while and everything works well. For your lite roms please consider omitting some stuff you have in the Tools folder eg, 2 reg editors and Adobe Reader and other apps which can be installed to storage to get more space on the rom and also as users prefer. Also how about moving progs like M2DC, Sip and Zoomer to the tools folder and leave the main program list just for applications. Since we dont all use these it makes it easier to reach programs that have been installed manually. In any case fantastic rom, 100MB+ free is still remarkable so thanks again. I will be showing off my Omnia with WM 6.5 tomorrow at work thanks to you!

Guest Khuanchai

Thanks for your suggestion. In fact, in the Lite version 2 and Full version, I have rearranged the Tools folder but still retained Acrobat reader. Someone may still use this program. I'll make sure the next version will have a better Tools folder rearrangement. Maybe I can start with the Light non-M2D version. B)

Guest chokia

Anyone who have problem with the M2D upgrade , just download the M2D fullversion ROm that Khuanchai provided.

Thanks again, Khuanchai for the great ROM.

Btw, Coreplayer work in landscape (you have to do these)

In Core player menu

1. Tools>Preferences>Select Page(shortcut below left)>Video(Scroll up menu)>Video output>[change directdraw to intel Xscale]

2. View>Orientation>Follow GUI

3. Option: If you want the video to open in fullscreen everytime Tools>Preferences>Check "Play at open in fullscreen