[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Hi,

You can use VMWare to install through Windows 7. It works like a charm and its very easy.

Thanks.

thanks for the fast reply i not got any xp maschine anymore

Guest leap_ahead
Is that a joke ? Or i am missing something ?

this !!

Just back from a long travel. :D

I may try the new 23502 before 23081. Need some time though.

Can someone please help i flashed my omnia with WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23060 and it was all good but then i tried to flash it with WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23071 with BT-audio fix (18 October 2009) and now my phone doesnt turn on the screen just stays black what do i do please help???????????????????????????????

Guest leap_ahead
Can someone please help i flashed my omnia with WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23060 and it was all good but then i tried to flash it with WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23071 with BT-audio fix (18 October 2009) and now my phone doesnt turn on the screen just stays black what do i do please help???????????????????????????????

flash again or your phone is brick

Guest nikosxri

23502 is almost exactly the same to 23081 and 23081 is 5 days newer.

The comparison test you mention was 23502 to 23060

Edited by nikosxri

Guest leap_ahead
23502 is almost exactly the same to 23081 and 23081 is 5 days newer.

The comparison test you mention was 23502 to 23060

look.. com5 now starting ..something new.. Is better :D

I've upgraded my Omnia with Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23071 with BT-audio fix (18 October 2009) - flashed ok. I'm on Orange UK network. All seems ok, great rom, except I cannot recieve MMS messages any more. Could receive on original Samsung ROM. Tried sending correct settings from Samsung website to my handset but it doesn't have any effect. The MMS text comes through, with a message "You have received a multimedia message notification from xxxx. Click Download to download the message. Message size 11KB". Clicking on the download button activates a 3G connection, then after a short time, I get "Could not download the message". Been sent different MMS's from different networks, different phone, different size photo etc but cannot retrieve any ! Also tried selected a different operator, then changing back to orange, no change.

Anyone else have this problem or know of a solution.

Guest Memo1180

Hi guys,

I am having the worst time trying to get a reliable MP3 player to work on my phone, I've installed S2P and it does not even open, nitrogen which opens for a while then I cannot use anymore, core player the same thing. I did a hard reset reinstalled and have the same problem, any ideas?

Guest CLFerraz
Just back from a long travel. :D

I may try the new 23502 before 23081. Need some time though.

Thanks for your job... I´ll waiting too...

Congratulations!...

I've upgraded my Omnia with Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23071 with BT-audio fix (18 October 2009) - flashed ok. I'm on Orange UK network. All seems ok, great rom, except I cannot recieve MMS messages any more.

Jasey - I've also had this problem with Khaunchai's ROMs, and have never found a solution. I've only ever seen it on Orange. It does seem to be intermittant - some of K's ROMs don't exhibit this issue, but then the next build does and then it comes back with a new ROM version. ROMs from other chefs seem to be OK - for me it's a toss up between bluetooth fix and ability to receive MMS.

Mike

Guest crabamer
I've upgraded my Omnia with Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23071 with BT-audio fix (18 October 2009) - flashed ok. I'm on Orange UK network. All seems ok, great rom, except I cannot recieve MMS messages any more. Could receive on original Samsung ROM. Tried sending correct settings from Samsung website to my handset but it doesn't have any effect. The MMS text comes through, with a message "You have received a multimedia message notification from xxxx. Click Download to download the message. Message size 11KB". Clicking on the download button activates a 3G connection, then after a short time, I get "Could not download the message". Been sent different MMS's from different networks, different phone, different size photo etc but cannot retrieve any ! Also tried selected a different operator, then changing back to orange, no change.

Anyone else have this problem or know of a solution.

I used to have a similar problem, all GPRS connections were not working. Then I open menu / tools / Nodata and enabled GPRS settings of my network.. it seems to be disabled by default.

Please check and advise.

I used to have a similar problem, all GPRS connections were not working. Then I open menu / tools / Nodata and enabled GPRS settings of my network.. it seems to be disabled by default.

Please check and advise.

Makes no difference, they were all enabled ! I have tried a different ROM from someone else and MMS is fine ! But I really like this ROM and want MMS to work !

Guest George_red_storm

Rom 23071 include this Programs?

1) Adobe Flash Lite

2)Flash Player

3)NetCF 3.5

One bug:I can't uncheck the option that encrypt files when placed on storage card(settings=>system=>encryption)

Edited by George_red_storm

Guest George_red_storm
Rom 23071 include this Programs?

1) Adobe Flash Lite

2)Flash Player

3)NetCF 3.5

yes !! and NetCf is 3.7

Really??? I'm very happy!!!! :D :P

Guest bobban_deone

Hello!

Nice rom lovin it ! Great work. I Just installd 23060 rom build. I have one problem doe.... Cant find change langue in the rom just regional settings. I

have a file with the swedish langue on the phone "i900XBHJ1.MLI". To install the langue the instructions says to change the langue in settings.

can't find that option in this rom. What should I do? I need it to write sms because we have some diffrent letters. Help please I'm new to this =/