[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest George_red_storm
What is the difference between 23081 and 23502?

the dieffernce is for Com..

Com 5 23502 = Now starter to build

Changes in Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 23502 (COM5):

• Faster, stable and more responsive than any of the previously leaked COM3 and COM4 Builds.
  • Bottom taskbar color is changed to Vista-like dark blue.
  • Some GUI fixes for Volume Control.
  • Graphically enhanced Scrollbars and checkboxes.
  • Graphically enhanced buttons throughout the operating system.
  • New and improved Contacts app which was first seen in Build 23412 (COM3 Branch).
  • Kinetic flow (ala iPhone) at the start and end of any list view like in Contacts and File Explorer has been removed which is kind of a step down in my honest opinion.

Thank you very much! :D

Guest liquidsky59

hi all. sorry if i am posting crap here as this is my first post. i flashed - New WM 6.5.1 GUI: Build 23060 on my i900 and no matter what i do i cant get connected via wifi. actually, the phone says i am connected but when i open internet explorer, it tries to connect to my provider anyways and i get the same message as if i try to connect normaly: the connection has been ended, to change your connections, tap settings.

could anyone please help me out with this?? i really appreciate any sort of help.

tks,

gus.

ps. just wanted to add that apart from that, the rom is awesome. a lot faster than my xperia.

ps2. here i am after a few hours of search. there s simply no way to set up a wifi connection with my phone. it always points to GPRS and WAP. at my xperia i have an option to use only wifi but it seems that omnia uses GPRS as default and i can t figure a way to disable it. is it possible that it has something to do with this ROM. honestly, i don t wanna flash my phone again. PLEASE help! like i said, the phone says it is connected to my pc via wifi but when i open any browser, it pops up a window trying to connect via GPRS and it stops. so frustrating... :D

Edited by liquidsky59

Guest leap_ahead
hi all. sorry if i am posting crap here as this is my first post. i flashed - New WM 6.5.1 GUI: Build 23060 on my i900 and no matter what i do i cant get connected via wifi. actually, the phone says i am connected but when i open internet explorer, it tries to connect to my provider anyways and i get the same message as if i try to connect normaly: the connection has been ended, to change your connections, tap settings.

could anyone please help me out with this?? i really appreciate any sort of help.

tks,

gus.

ps. just wanted to add that apart from that, the rom is awesome. a lot faster than my xperia.

ps2. here i am after a few hours of search. there s simply no way to set up a wifi connection with my phone. it always points to GPRS and WAP. at my xperia i have an option to use only wifi but it seems that omnia uses GPRS as default and i can t figure a way to disable it. is it possible that it has something to do with this ROM. honestly, i don t wanna flash my phone again. PLEASE help! like i said, the phone says it is connected to my pc via wifi but when i open any browser, it pops up a window trying to connect via GPRS and it stops. so frustrating... :D

1.Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

2.Connections>browser connection chose automatic!!

3.Use Nodata to disable Gprs modaco nodata

Guest Khuanchai

Update: Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM DXIF1 build 23081 UltraLite with BT-audio fix (1 Nov 2009)

ROM specifications:

- WM 6.5.1 build 23081

- UltraLite ROM with some useful free programs. Programs left/added in this UltraLite ROM: Camera, File explorer, FM Radio, Internet sharing, Calculator, Java, Media Album, Notes, Office, Pictures&Videos, Search, Smart converter, Tasks, TV out, Voice Speed Dial, Windows Media Player, WOW HD SBS, AudioGain Control, ContactFix, Favorite Hackings, GPS_XTRA, GSFinder, NoData, PHM Registry Editor, Power options, Shake&save, Torch Button, and IE.

- Bluetooth audio fix to enable voice dialing via BT headset

You have to install Omnia programs by yourself.

Download here.

Note: This will be my last ROM for i900. I have no device to test any new features and no time to make new ROM and support. Sorry about this. I would suggest flashing ROM created by sector, shokka, or those new chefs. They are making better ROMs than mine.

Guest tingchung_chin
Note: This will be my last ROM for i900. I have no device to test any new features and no time to make new ROM and support. Sorry about this. I would suggest flashing ROM created by sector, shokka, or those new chefs. They are making better ROMs than mine.

i m still in your hybrid ROM, very reluctant to try a new ROM :D

Guest Zpecter
Update: Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM DXIF1 build 23081 UltraLite with BT-audio fix (1 Nov 2009)

ROM specifications:

- WM 6.5.1 build 23081

- UltraLite ROM with some useful free programs. Programs left/added in this UltraLite ROM: Camera, File explorer, FM Radio, Internet sharing, Calculator, Java, Media Album, Notes, Office, Pictures&Videos, Search, Smart converter, Tasks, TV out, Voice Speed Dial, Windows Media Player, WOW HD SBS, AudioGain Control, ContactFix, Favorite Hackings, GPS_XTRA, GSFinder, NoData, PHM Registry Editor, Power options, Shake&save, Torch Button, and IE.

Download here.

Thanks a lot for your new rom.

I have flashed my omnia and now appears a watermark saying Beta: Expires 12/01/2009. :D :P

Edited by Zpecter

Guest leap_ahead

I have flashed my omnia and now appears a watermark saying Beta: Expires 12/01/2009. :D :P

same here ...what we can do ?

Guest ap20001

ROM specifications:

- WM 6.5.1 build 23081

Download here.

It's a pity , no more rom for BT fix……

Hope this one would be great

Guest confucius

It's a common problem with the 23081 versions !!!

Guest Zpecter

It's supposed the solution is to delete this registry key:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Device Beta]

Edited by Zpecter

Guest liquidsky59
1.Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

2.Connections>browser connection chose automatic!!

3.Use Nodata to disable Gprs modaco nodata

EXCELLENT!! it works! very very very slow. i spend the last 2 days trying to figure this out. cheers!!

but is that a way to make it go faster? sometimes it evens time out and doesnt download the site. on my other phone it works fast, no problems.

Guest leap_ahead
EXCELLENT!! it works! very very very slow. i spend the last 2 days trying to figure this out. cheers!!

but is that a way to make it go faster? sometimes it evens time out and doesnt download the site. on my other phone it works fast, no problems.

is your internet connection

Guest Khuanchai

I think I've already patched the Time-bomb. You can try to change date to next year.

Someone said you may remove these registries:

"Today"="Beta"

"Expiry"="Expires: %02d/%02d/%04d"

"About"="- BETA"

Please test if this works or not.

Guest leap_ahead

Beta: Expires 12/01/2009 its only watermarks !!!

Watermark removed:

Delete reg keys: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Device Beta]

"Today"=""

"Expiry"=""

ROM specifications:

- WM 6.5.1 build 23081

Download here.

i would like to try this new rom..thank you khuanchai for this rom.. but i would like to know if kinetic scrolling is still in 23801 build?

Thanks