[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

THANKS Master KC for your big efforts!!!!!

My last beg for you is about passing by your excellent Kitchen to another cooker...I think that your BT-Fix is very unique and your ROMs are also the most fluid and stable around...Is this possible??

We will miss you!!

Thanks!!

Regards,

Zymmer

Thekn:

I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it!

I have installed the latest build (23081) en it works perfectly!

The only problem is, every time I do a soft reset or restart my

omnia, it does a hard reset?!?!

After a reset my omnia start up, i hear the omnia startup

sound and than it automatically restarts and do a hard reset?!?!

Can somebody please help me?

-----------------------------

Thekn:

Now the problem is getting worser,

after the flash, it automatically does a hard reset, so i callibrate the screen,

i skip for password and email and then i must touch the screen for auto setup.

Then it install cabs and after that it resets,

the problem is, it does a hard reset again?! And thats happening all the time!

What am i doing wrong?

Hope you can help me again

------------

leap_ahead:

1 flash rom

2.omnia open! after the calibrate .password , time omnia install some cab and resseting ..

3.omnia open again now make hard reset

4.omnia open! after the calibrate .password , time omnia install some cab and resseting ..

Now you can use your omnia

----------

This all didn't work....... :D

When i flash the rom, it restarts --> i got a message: your device must restart for the changes -->

it restarts but than after the omnia logo it restart itself again and it automatically make a hard reset -->

i got the massage again to restart... dan it loops back to the beginning!

it's happening all the time, it keeps restarting and hard resetting every time,

i can't go to the interface because of the restart... :P i tried flashing another rom --> same problem!

Any suggestions?

Hope somebody can help me!

Thanks Kuanchai and Sector for your custom 6.5 ROM's.. I am a happy Omnia i900 owner running (Ultra Lite 23060) and its works great..

Cheers and all the best.. :D

- Ruks

Thekn, i suggest to flash it again...it seems as a bad flash and your phone is looping endless in the auto-install step....

I recommend to download ROM again and flash it....And just in case, remove SIM card during the whole process till Omnia is up and running fine, i have read somewhere that a similar problem happened with Telcel (Mexico) SIMs....

Regards,

Zymmer

Guest vince1970

screenshot Wm 6.5.1 Khuanchai DXIF1 - i908 ZHIE1 23081 Pp4 -New Manila2D ver2.0

Ryrzy Theme -Airreak button

leap_ahead, great stuff. What is the difference b/w 23081 and previous 23064/23071 ROM ?

How on earth did u get M2C installed. I tried and tried but cant get it to work. I follow all the instruction and admired the new M2C.

Master K. Appreciate the work so far.

Thekn, i suggest to flash it again...it seems as a bad flash and your phone is looping endless in the auto-install step....

I recommend to download ROM again and flash it....And just in case, remove SIM card during the whole process till Omnia is up and running fine, i have read somewhere that a similar problem happened with Telcel (Mexico) SIMs....

Regards,

Zymmer

Thanks for your quick reply!

I have allready done a reflash but maybe not with the right roms,

do you have any suggestions which rom is the best for solving the problem?

Guest leap_ahead
leap_ahead, great stuff. What is the difference b/w 23081 and previous 23064/23071 ROM ?

How on earth did u get M2C installed. I tried and tried but cant get it to work. I follow all the instruction and admired the new M2C.

Master K. Appreciate the work so far.

i dont know what is the different :D

M2DV2 For Khuanchai rom with instruction !!!

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest jocaferlo
sorry if its a dumb question, but is Khuanchai_IF1_23071_UL_PP6 the right one for an i900L ???

Yes, this ROM doesn't include phone.bin so you can install it on a i900L.

Guest Ultraviolet

I followed those intructions, and did it with an XP machine... I don't know what the problem is with the Rom but I got that checksum error when loading the EPROM. Could it be that I can't install 23071 having a WM 6.1 ROM? maybe I need to take a smaller upgrade.. maybe a 6.5 instead of a 6.5.1 like the 23071 is...

There so many ROMs around and none has Samsung TouchWiz, I think Manila is the most similar... ?

Guest fattmatt
Long time lurker and user of Khaunchai's ROMs here...

First, like to say BIG thank you to Khaunchai for all his ROMs over the months

My particular addiction has always been fuelled by the BT voice dialling fix - in the light of K not submitting any more ROMs (a position I understand fully...), is anyone else aware of a custom ROM supporting the BT fix? I've checked Sector's and the other prominent chefs ROMs and none seem to offer this. It will be a shame to see this fix die as ROM development for the Omnia progresses into the newer builds...

Mike

What he said :D

Matt.

thx for all

please can you provide a link to another chef who uses the same technique ? your updater was just greate greate greate .... one .exe connect omnia turn on press START done

does enyone else use these technique ?

Guest leap_ahead
thx for all

please can you provide a link to another chef who uses the same technique ? your updater was just greate greate greate .... one .exe connect omnia turn on press START done

does enyone else use these technique ?

all rom use Exe to update

Guest mmaster12

BIG Fanks for your amazing ROMs master Kuan! It was very pleasant to deal with you. I wish your of good luck in the further development of any PPC.

To anybody: Can post some screenshots from 23081 build?