[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest George_red_storm

We must download

1) HTC_Album_2.0

2) HTC_Audio_Manager_2.0

3) HTC_CommManager_2.9.5.0._Extended_WlanFix.cab

Am i was right?

Edited by George_red_storm

Guest leap_ahead
We must download

1) HTC_Album_2.0

2) HTC_Audio_Manager_2.0

Am i was right?

if you want audio manger and album on tab yes ...or no ..dont need

Guest George_red_storm
We must download

1) HTC_Album_2.0

2) HTC_Audio_Manager_2.0

Am i was right?

if you want audio manger and album on tab yes ...or no ..dont need

Thanks again! :D

Guest George_red_storm

I can't update waether in home tap. I take a white screen.

And when i on settings tab and click sounds i take again white screen.

I can't run file in windows/startup folder "Manillahomeweather".

Guest leap_ahead
I can't update waether in home tap. I take a white screen.

And when i on settings tab and click sounds i take again white screen.

I can't run file in windows/startup folder "Manillahomeweather".

not this tab !! i mean the tab like the home ,audio,weather tab ..on under !!

and no need to run .. just click on the file twice

Guest George_red_storm
not this tab !! i mean the tab like the home ,audio,weather tab ..on under !!

and no need to run .. just click on the file twice

I click on the file twice but nothing happend!

Why i take white screens when i click sounds,location on settings tab?

I already installed your last rom Khuanchai and i like it, but i can't use/see Call History (missed calls) in 1st panel? I tried different themes and change M2D settings with M2DC (home xml) but no call history...

Other problem is when i change themes, the clock or other items stay out of place. I already read some tutorials, and i don't know what's the problem.

Guest iskijana

Hi

I'm using khuanchai Rom 23053 and i have a big problem. This is the third device i installed with this version. Everything went fine. Did the calibration. After that i unplugged the device from usb. Made a Hard reset. And now i can't pass the align screen at the start. I do it, but it pops back up all the time. I tryed to do it about 10 times, tried to hard reset again. Take the battery out, simple reset, everything. But i still can't pass it.

Does any1 have an idea?

The phone is one of my friends, it really has to work, cause i dont have money for a new 1 :D

PLS HELP

Thanks

Hi

I'm using khuanchai Rom 23053 and i have a big problem. This is the third device i installed with this version. Everything went fine. Did the calibration. After that i unplugged the device from usb. Made a Hard reset. And now i can't pass the align screen at the start. I do it, but it pops back up all the time. I tryed to do it about 10 times, tried to hard reset again. Take the battery out, simple reset, everything. But i still can't pass it.

Does any1 have an idea?

The phone is one of my friends, it really has to work, cause i dont have money for a new 1 :D

PLS HELP

Thanks

It's because of your lcd broken.

make a file and name it with welcome.not

copy the file welcome.not to your microSD card, it will pass align screen step

And then you can try to align screen again in the setting. There is one or more corner of your touchscreen is move to right or left.

Guest ivanxxx

Sorry for my outdated question but I've a big problem with KH 23071 Lite,

My touchscreen sometimes not responding especially after missing a call and after it sleeps, I light up the screen with HW buttons but cannot pass the standard lock-slide screen. It is really annoying. And when I reset the omnia, randomly it asks me if I want to view photos on the device like it has found smt new.

I mainly use SPB MS3.5, resco photo explorer beta, Nav N Go iGO8

Any idea?

Guest George_red_storm

How i can do when i click "Contacts" 1-1.jpg open the Phonebook?

I install Volume Control(Omnia Lite Ap. from here) but don't work!

Any solutions for my problems?

Guest Ultraviolet
Hi

Does any1 have an idea?

PLS HELP

Thanks

Same thing happened to me when updating the phone part only, what I did was running the update again, and then do the aligment as fast as possible and skipping all the rest of the setup (date/time etc) so I'd get to the home screen before the ciclic think starts over, and then it was ok.

Hope that helps.

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad

I flashed the latest rom 23081 , it's amazing thanx chef.

But the problem is with Messeging , when I install any Arabic Language Pack and open any messege, a white blank screen page appears with nothing is showed ?! I tried several times using different Arabizers even the microsoft language pack itself but nothing works ?!

Can anybody help me ?!

Another silly request !! although I really like M2DV2 but I think it consumes more ram so I used M2D the old one from the 21001 thread but the problem is the messeging tab, it's not working after changing the M2D theme ?! If I slide to it M2D stop functioning I I have to restart my device. Also Program tab it's working but I don't like it , I want it to be look like M2DV2 program tab with the name of my apps displayed below each shortcut ?!

Last request ?! Can any body give me the link of the theme used in Sector's latest rom " Hades " , I need both that of M2D and the WM6.5 theme ?!

Needy Ha :D forgive me,,,,,,

Thanx For helping

Can someone please help i have [ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23060 with BT-audio fix on my phone at the moment just wondering is this the best Khuanchai rom or is there a better one??????????? Also is it worth upgrading it to the new rom [ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009) or is the one i have already more stable and faster????????? Please reply ASAP Thanks

Guest leap_ahead
What's the different between phone DXID1 and ZHIE1 ?

For this build 23081 , Can I disable M2D to get more ram ?

23081 is without m2d !!

zhie1 is newer and better on Gps !!