[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest redmyth
1. Use Audio Gain Control in Tools

2. You mean camera Shutter sound? Put the phone to vibrate or silent, then the shutter sound will follow

thanks chokia, and i am actually tuned the DAC volumne in Audio Control to 3dB for both rom.. and find that the volumne of 21198 is somehow weaker than 21193..

hmm.. for the shutter sound.. when i was using WM6.1 editing the SPK Volumue of NotInCall_Handset_Camera in Audio Control can almost shut down the sound.. but now.. you know.. the sound is quite annoying.. i hate fake shutter sound..

anyway.. thanks dude~B)

Guest redmyth
THX redmyth .........On my omnia,when i flash the 21198 full version ROM, i have installed the chinese support fonts,such as the RickyMSYH6.0.cab for it.....

Omina can read the Word, txt files right ,who is writed by chinese ...but,when i open the message tab to read the chinese message , it can't be opened.......it shows " the message cannot be signed and/or encrypted."

and also , when i used M2D ....it can be showed right ,but can't be open.....

it shows " the message cannot be signed and/or encrypted."again........

anybody can help me? Khuanchai ? or others.....

hi yjg, hmm.. which chinese fonts are you talking about? traditional chinese or simplified? and i guess you are talking about email instead of sms, right? i surfed a bit in google.. guess its a unsolved problem of encrypted email, even though you put your signature into your email setting.. it seems still not work..

Guest ap20001
THX redmyth .........On my omnia,when i flash the 21198 full version ROM, i have installed the chinese support fonts,such as the RickyMSYH6.0.cab for it.....

Omina can read the Word, txt files right ,who is writed by chinese ...but,when i open the message tab to read the chinese message , it can't be opened.......it shows " the message cannot be signed and/or encrypted."

and also , when i used M2D ....it can be showed right ,but can't be open.....

it shows " the message cannot be signed and/or encrypted."again........

anybody can help me? Khuanchai ? or others.....

Try CESTAR! I had a problem to read in some softwares in Khuanchai's rom. RickyMSYH6.0 doesnt help. But after installation of CESTAR, it is OK. And U then U can install  RickyMSYH6.0 lafter CESTAR to have Yaihei font.

Guest abunhyan

Hi Great ROM

Can any one tell me How can i increase recording volume during vedio recording !!!!

bez after recording the sound is very low and NOT load

any suggestion B)

Thanks alot :(

Edited by abunhyan

Guest mementomori

ok so the volume worked overall, evnthough its not as hard as i would want it.. but tnx very much. I still have some problems with r2vs.. i did what you said with the register but i dont notice any changes when i change things in r2vs..

maybe im doing something wrong in r2vsbut in the 3d setting i can choose any option but no change in the sound.. which is strange cause i used on my previous rom without problems..

any tips?.. tnx in advanced

Guest mementomori
Hi there! i can't get my Internet Connection working,

i'm from holland and my provider is T-Mobile NL.

Could anyone help me? i really need my internet?

Thnx!

ff een vraagje.. wat is het adres van de standaard samsung site met de touthc vriendelijke icoontjes. kan hem in deze rom niet meer vinden. vorige rom was dit het standaard home adress..

sorry specific dutch question!!

Guest ronaldb3
Could anyone help me? ?

Newbie pointer ==> You can delete a long quote like you left in your reply before you write/send yours. Note that you can even delete a part of the quote if there is more points there than your reply is addressing, as I did with this one for you. (That was really a long piece of forum for everyone to have to pass through on that page. Or what if everyone who had a question on the first page item did that? Whoa... 500 page topic...)

IMHO

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest tingchung_chin
It's the one from Taril's latest ROM.

Credit goes to Taril.

Oh really, then i'll think it shd be same source, maybe kingmobile also get from others... B) :( :(

Guest abunhyan

Can any one tell me How can i increase recording volume during vedio recording !!!!

I mean after recording any vedio the recording sound is not load and weak

any suggesions

B)

THanks

Guest CarpHunter

Wow this is my first custom rom I tried and I like it alot.

There is still one thing that bugs me a bit.

When I look at the calendar it has wierd letters for the day of the week. How can I change it back to the english style (mo,tu,we,th,fr,sa,so) style?

Guest ronaldb3
One Question can 6.5 use with mobile shell ?

I have used SPB Mobile Shell with several cooked roms as WM6.1 and some at WM 6.5. I can see no difference. I do not use any plugins, just as is.

Ron...

Guest mementomori
Wow this is my first custom rom I tried and I like it alot.

There is still one thing that bugs me a bit.

When I look at the calendar it has wierd letters for the day of the week. How can I change it back to the english style (mo,tu,we,th,fr,sa,so) style?

change your region settings and everything will be fine.....standard is set to thai

Guest mementomori
ff een vraagje.. wat is het adres van de standaard samsung site met de touthc vriendelijke icoontjes. kan hem in deze rom niet meer vinden. vorige rom was dit het standaard home adress..

nogmaals

Guest fritzprezz

Master Khuanchai.. maybe you want to consider tlogix's Chome configurator panel somthing into your next releases.. lots of people will love it.. thanks bro!

btw i tried installing this using your rom.but it's not working in some way.. panels not reflecting in todays.. dont know why...

Guest kurniawan
nogmaals

rustig rustig..... ben aan het koken thuis... haha... tja een beetje huisvader moet ook wat aan het huishouden doen als ie vrij is...... Zit ook liever achter modaco.... ik kom er vanav op terug.... ik weet het ook niet, moet het ook zoeken, vond het wel handig met hyves enzo...

Guest rompeporton
No phone part in the ROMs.

I added DXIA5 phone to the full version.

http://rapidshare.com/files/215322647/Khua...l_21198_IA5.rar

Hi Giantom, I apologize for being so newby, but what do you mean by "phone part" and "DXIA5 phone". I flashed my Omnia with Manila2d lite Rom.... what kind of "phone part" do i have? What are "phone parts" for? Is there any upgrade reccomended?

I hope I could make myself understand correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Bye, Romp.

Guest mementomori
rustig rustig..... ben aan het koken thuis... haha... tja een beetje huisvader moet ook wat aan het huishouden doen als ie vrij is...... Zit ook liever achter modaco.... ik kom er vanav op terug.... ik weet het ook niet, moet het ook zoeken, vond het wel handig met hyves enzo...

ja ken dat B) tnx ik wacht even af..tot vanavond