[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
Khuanchai give me a shout and i will pass the cabs :( for the tsks or anything else u need.

take care bro

Thanks, bro. I know you can help. B)

What I want most is the black theme (like the classic blue but in B/W - I love B/W :(). Please help.

BTW, how about your smart converter? Does it work normally?

Guest Nosferatu™

First of all.. thanks for the great, stable, and nice lookin ROM sir. Im now considering this as my last flash. I really like this one and been using it since yesterday, and havent found any bugs so far. One thing i also like about ur ROM is, the SMS tone (the one with the voice, "you've got message"). And if you will, please, i would like to ask for that certain tone. My gf heard it on my phone and she would love to have it in her Omnia too. She has the Samsung ROM so its not there, just defaults. Just a little favor i asked of you Sir. Hope you'll consider it. Thank you.

Guest Khuanchai
First of all.. thanks for the great, stable, and nice lookin ROM sir. Im now considering this as my last flash. I really like this one and been using it since yesterday, and havent found any bugs so far. One thing i also like about ur ROM is, the SMS tone (the one with the voice, "you've got message"). And if you will, please, i would like to ask for that certain tone. My gf heard it on my phone and she would love to have it in her Omnia too. She has the Samsung ROM so its not there, just defaults. Just a little favor i asked of you Sir. Hope you'll consider it. Thank you.

Just copy files "sms.wav" and "email.wav" from your /windows to hers. But I think the best way is to flash her omnia with this ROM. B)

Guest Nosferatu™

Hahaha... sheezzz. Never thought of that, i forgot, that its in the \windows folder. Thanks Khuanchai. Ill send it to her now thru ym. Good day Khuanchai!

Guest Daniel_Elessar

hi,

Thank you for this ROM, it works really great.

I had some issues for sms/internet but I got it fixed. I just didn't read verry well.

it works great now and it's just amazing!

thank you.

Daniël.

Guest bananna
Thanks, bro. I know you can help. B)

What I want most is the black theme (like the classic blue but in B/W - I love B/W :( ). Please help.

BTW, how about your smart converter? Does it work normally?

I really really love "Rock and Republic black" theme in sector's rom!!

Hope to give it to us ,soon!!

Guest mobad

Fantastic Rom with some great features.

Just a point though - When browsing the net such as streaming or google maps, I am unable to receive calls or texts (diverted to voicemail).

Is this a known issue with the rom, as it happened with an older rom as well?

Guest Tonza

Hi, and first of all, THANKS. A great ROM, WM6.5 is definately worth using after we have get rid of all those bugs.

There was some discussion about arranging the start menu (not M2D). As someone mentioned you can put the icons in an exact order by moving them to the top, you just have to move them in reversed order to get wanted results. You can manage the icons in folder windows\start menu there you can create folders for groups or remove some useless stuff etc...

I have just a few questions, in fact they are more about M2D since I've never used that before.

1. Is there any way to add more objects on the internet tab? Now I have only browser link and youtubeplay. E.g. Messenger or Irc would be useful.

2. Can S2P be integrated to the music tab? I'd really like to use it because it integrates well with S2U2, which I still like to use despite the new windows lock.

Guest braundy

Donation made as promised thanks for all your hard work. The Confirmation number is: 7HA83987U6441661B

Edited by braundy

Guest Khuanchai
Is there any option to remove the SlideLock? and to Unlock your Omnia by pressing the End Call button?

Thnx

There is no option to do that yet. I think you can choose from s2u2 which lock you want to use.

Fantastic Rom with some great features.

Just a point though - When browsing the net such as streaming or google maps, I am unable to receive calls or texts (diverted to voicemail).

Is this a known issue with the rom, as it happened with an older rom as well?

I don't know. Others please help.

Hi, and first of all, THANKS. A great ROM, WM6.5 is definately worth using after we have get rid of all those bugs.

There was some discussion about arranging the start menu (not M2D). As someone mentioned you can put the icons in an exact order by moving them to the top, you just have to move them in reversed order to get wanted results. You can manage the icons in folder windows\start menu there you can create folders for groups or remove some useless stuff etc...

I have just a few questions, in fact they are more about M2D since I've never used that before.

1. Is there any way to add more objects on the internet tab? Now I have only browser link and youtubeplay. E.g. Messenger or Irc would be useful.

2. Can S2P be integrated to the music tab? I'd really like to use it because it integrates well with S2U2, which I still like to use despite the new windows lock.

1. There is no way to make this easily but you can add by registry. This is example for youtubeplay:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\InternetWidget\Customized\0]

"NoDescription"=dword:00000001

"CustomizedURL"="youtubeplay.exe"

"CustomizedDescription"=""

"CustomizedTitle"="Youtubeplay"

"CustomizedIcon"="\\Windows\\HH_INTERNET_YOUTUBE.bmp"

Change 0 to 1 and edit what you want to add.

2. There is no way to change media player yet.

Donation made as promised thanks for all your hard work. The Confirmation number is: 7HA83987U6441661B

Thank you very much. B)

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest gianton

Customising Manilla M2D

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...ng-manilla-m2d/

Guest Maxwell Newton

Hello bud, was looking this up myself, to add more things to the internet tab look here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...6351&page=2

Post #11 :(

Also careful with S2U2, because I installed the latest version and then my alarm for work stopped working, even G-alarm would ring 10-30 mins late randomly :S Not sure how to integrate it, but im sure its possable B) Get in touch with the guy who made it through his site and ask him, also check here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=260

Do some searching around, im sure someone has tried it! Read though the S2U2 thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=464695

and also the S2P thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=417511

Maybe put a post on the end asking about it :(

Guest js3339
There is no option to do that yet. I think you can choose from s2u2 which lock you want to use.

Really? I thought in Settings->Personal->Lock you can choose "Classic Lock" style but I can't check it right now cause I went back to 6.1 for a while.

Guest shokka9
Really? I thought in Settings->Personal->Lock you can choose "Classic Lock" style but I can't check it right now cause I went back to 6.1 for a while.

you are right my friend...display tab..

you have windows default (WM6.5) or classic (WM6.1)

Guest gianton
I dunno about S2U2, i kinda like WM6.5 lock screen.

screenshot6v.pngscreenshot7h.png

screenshot8k.pngscreenshot1qen.png

If it wasn't the Caller ID bug ("Uknown Call" when screen is off) then I would use it as well. Have you come up with any solution to that particular bug?

Guest MrJoneswii
If it wasn't the Caller ID bug ("Uknown Call" when screen is off) then I would use it as well. Have you come up with any solution to that particular bug?

Do you know if you can use the lock as well in M2D ui?

Guest braundy

can soneone please upload S2U2 v1.42 please so i can use on my omnia. Thanks Dez

For those of you having probs with S2U2, you should use v1.42 as 1.61 is too buggy and unstable. Next best solution to slove the caller ID not showing when device is locked and turned off is to use Resco Contact Manager.

@Khuanchai

I think the most annoying bug is the Caller ID issue not showing. If you can look in to solving it we won't need a third party app and this ROM will be perfect.

Guest Adam Smith

Hi All,

I may have a possible fix for the Caller ID issue.

I installed CHome Configurator to play around / edit the 6.5 menus etc. Get it from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=393104

I selected show for the following menus: CHome, Clinks, CMessage, CMyFaves, Settings and saved.

Nb. You must turn off 'Windows Default' in the Items tab in Today before making any adjustments.

When done, select Menu, then Exit and then save the settings. I then turned the 'Windows Default' back on and I thought I might try the 6.5 lock again.

After that I locked my phone. I then happened to recieve a call and the callerid worked.

I also tested it from my home and wifes phone and the callerid worked too. I haven't tested it outside of this or on numbers not in my address book.

If that doesn't work I also had S2U2 installed and reenabled the 6.5 lock when it was still installed. I have since un-installed it and it's still working ok.

I don't think S2U2 relates but who knows.

I also have installed and are running iDialer and iContact.

Hopefully the above may work for you too.

Thanks

Adam

Edited by Adam Smith