[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest lewys

chokia

1.ENABLED R2SV bluetooth sTEREO headset

HKLM\\Drivers\BuiltIn\BtA2dpSnd

"OutputDevice"="bta2dp.dll"

"Dll"="R2VS_ARM_WM5_PPC_Driver.dll"

soft reset

2. Use Audio Gain (inside tools folder) and Save for each settings

Change these settings

Phone speaker sound

Headsets sound

Oh dont forget to SAVE to each settings

Thank you for this tutorial!!

Edited by lewys

Guest Maxwell Newton

Im getting a problem with Etiquette on this ROM. Alarm just wont sound with ETQ on even though its set to. I have tried windows alarms and G-alarm, without any success, any ideas anyone?

Update:

Also getting a really annoying problem with opera, the samsung keyboards dont input any data, but the standard windows one does, this happens on opera 9.5 and 9.5 beta. Also if i set IE or skyfire to default, opera doesnt ask me to set it back to opera if i load it up, i dont know what to do. Skyfire is still too buggy to use, any suggestions on that one?

Edited by Maxwell Newton

Guest natzakaria

Does anyone have a problem with first call after lock - it connects but no volume? so cant hear anything? but next call works fine.

Guest kenncn

Hi Kuanchai,

Thank you for this great ROM. I really love it ! I tried to hard reset ( main memory / my storage ) and reset the region. But unfortunately Chinese character can still not be shown. Could you please advise me what I can do to make Chinese charater work ?

Thanks a lot,

Ken

Guest Tonza

Thanks for help for my previous problems. The ROM is still looking fine B) I'd just like to know if there are some simple solutions to improve usability..

I can't turn Opera to landscape mode. Even when I put the name "operaL.exe" to rotationservice's list it still won't turn. Other programs on the list do work and turn just like wanted.

Edited by Tonza

Guest ronaldb3
favorite hacking is easier then registery editing

Yes, if you have it loaded. I do, and that's the way I've changed it. But if you know how to do reg changes, this one seems easy.

Ron...

Guest Khuanchai

New Omnia 4-in-1 ROM build 21198 (3 April 2009)

While there is no new ROM build coming out, I've made another ROM based on build 21198 just for proof of concept. This is a 4-in-1 ROM that you have 4 today GUI interfaces:

1. Titanium

2. Classic WM today

3. TouchFlo 2D Full version

4. Omnia TouchWiz (omniawidget)

Thanks to those (especially sOcks) who contributed to this thread: http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...-widget-solved/

Don't know besides chokia, anyone wants to try? B)

post-201908-1238773675_thumb.jpg

Upload completed. Link updated in the first post.

Khuanchai

Edited by Khuanchai

thanks Khuanchai,

i like your ROM with lot of stuffs in there. i'll try this one

BTW, does Smart Converter work in your ROM now?

Edited by hlay

New Omnia 4-in-1 ROM build 21198 (3 April 2009)

While there is no new ROM build coming out, I've made another ROM based on build 21198 just for proof of concept. This is a 4-in-1 ROM that you have 4 today GUI interfaces:

1. Titanium

2. Classic WM today

3. TouchFlo 2D Full version

4. Omnia TouchWiz (omniawidget)

Thanks to those (especially sOcks) who contributed to this thread: http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...-widget-solved/

Don't know besides chokia, anyone wants to try? B)

post-201908-1238773675_thumb.jpg

Upload completed. Link updated in the first post.

Khuanchai

OMG thats what i wanted because i also like the samsung widget today.Thank u very much sir :(

Is it possible to "enable" the touchplayer widget? Because it gives me error when i try to open it.Or is there any cab for install it?? Thanks

Guest zabique32

Things to fix:

- Google Maps are thai language

- "Incoming call" poping up notification messing up with Spam alert 1.3 (while on today screen)

- settings>personal>buttons app. Hardware buttons have names and icons changed by default. It doesn't help when you want to assign your own apps.

- manila 2D backgroung problems

Edited by zabique32

Guest yts17

how can change the different interfaces :

alsoo these four interfaces must have taken huge space. how is the memroy mate !

Edited by yts17

Guest zabique32

Storage

Total: 116 MB

In Use: 51 MB

Free: 65MB

Program

Total: 97 MB

Free: 45MB

Edited by zabique32

Guest inspigr
how can change the different interfaces :

alsoo these four interfaces must have taken huge space. how is the memroy mate !

From "Today" (settings menu) you can activate or deactivate what you want!

Guest Khuanchai
Storage

Total: 116 MB

Free: 65MB

Program

Total: 97 MB

Free: 45MB

This should be after some additional softwares installation. I believe after flash it has about 76 MB free storage. However, as I said this is just a proof of concept that we can integrate omniawidget with our ROM. If this 4-in-1 ROM is worth for you, I will try to customize to gain more storage memory.

Good news, heard that new ROM build (21202/21203) may be released very soon. Waiting to make ROMs for this new build. B)

Guest braundy

this rom looks great where you can go back to old settings. Thanks for your hard work

This should be after some additional softwares installation. I believe after flash it has about 76 MB free storage. However, as I said this is just a proof of concept that we can integrate omniawidget with our ROM. If this 4-in-1 ROM is worth for you, I will try to customize to gain more storage memory.

Good news, heard that new ROM build (21202/21203) may be released very soon. Waiting to make ROMs for this new build. B)

Edited by braundy