[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest chokia
I updated ' Omnia 3-in-1 (Titanium-TouchFlo2D-TodaySTD) ROM build 21202',

But it hava a bug,then you selected settings>connections>usb Connection Mode 's function with 'Mass storage',

power button can't close screen!

ActiveSync is normal.

Finally a genuine bug found.

yeah I think it's WM6.5 bug, even 21198 has it.

Guest fritzprezz

hahaha.agree..i thought i would dig a gold while digging his post..bwahahaha.no offensement.its just that i laughed out loud while driving on trappic..

Edited by fritzprezz

Guest second_east
Try this:

1. Take off battery for a while and insert back.

2. Press and hold power button for >5 seconds.

Tell us what happens. If it shows Omnia logo then that's a good sign.

Omnia logo didnt show up, just black screen & the power button is lit red. I'm afraid my omnia was dead.

Thank you.

Guest Khuanchai

But it hava a bug,then you selected settings>connections>usb Connection Mode 's function with 'Mass storage',

ActiveSync is normal.

Yes, I just noticed this too. If sector's ROM doesn't have this bug, then it might be related to i908 driver. Not sure though.

Temporarily, I use \tools\poweroff to switch off.

Guest loeek
HI

i used this ROM : Omnia 4-in-1 ROM build 21202

i have just a problem when i want to read video streaming ( see pictures)

Can you help me

Thanks.

Hello,

You are french ??

Guest Jabberd

ROM Download Mirrors:

1. Omnia TouchFlo2D Lite build 21198 version 2 (minor changes) ::FileFactory::

2. Omnia TouchFlo2D Full build 21198 ::FileFactory::

3. Omnia Non-M2D Lite build 21198 ::FileFactory:: ::Mediafire::

4. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20271 with Bluetooth fix (This is the WM6.1 ROM) ::NONE::

5. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21028 with Bluetooth Audio Fix (WM 6.1) ::FileFactory::

6. Omnia 4-in-1 ROM build 21198 ::FileFactory::

7. Omnia 3-in-1 (M2D Full) build 21202 ::FileFactory:: <--- New updated!!!

8. Omnia 4-in-1 ROM build 21202 ::FileFactory::

Guest Maxwell Newton
Hello,

Couple of quick things,

Just updated to your new ROM, went to change my 'buttons' settings and i could find task manager or task switcher, how do i get these back?

Also, when i load opera, if i load up google, i cant type anything into the search box using the samsung inputs. I can enter addresses into opera and into its search bar, but not into google, how do i fix that?

Last thing, on your last ROM there was the samsung sound changer, this is also gone, back to windows default, can i get it back?

Other than that, this ROM runs much faster on my omnia, the menus and touchflo scroll smoothly, which is great!

Thanks,

Max

bump

Yes, I just noticed this too. If sector's ROM doesn't have this bug, then it might be related to i908 driver. Not sure though.

Temporarily, I use \tools\poweroff to switch off.

khuanchai, do you think that the BT fix thing causes all kind of problems for you?

maybe that's why Samsung & other WM makers don't have that function in their devices. maybe i'm wrong

Edited by hlay

Guest loeek
Yes i'm French

D'après ton image tu essaies de lire une vidéo non? si c'est le cas c'est un problème avec ton lecteur vidéo, moi j'utilise Coreplayer.

Sinon, l'affichage du site sfr est bizarre, tu as la meme chose ???

post-447191-1239123960_thumb.jpg

Guest Salim-94

Oh ! des français sur le forum c'est marrent ! B)

Super cette Rom la 4in1, jlai en ce moment trop classe !

Dsl du poste qui sert à rien !

=> [] :(

Guest rompeporton

Hello, I am a big fan of your ROMS. The last 4 in 1 is my third flash in a week. Thanks a lot. I have a question, maybe it is a bug, maybe not...

I am using Omnia Widget right now (under your last ROM), and when I try to start the music player, it appears a message that says...

"SMPLAYER.EXE

The file "SMPlayer" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be fund. If the problem persistes, try reinstalling or restoring this file."

Well the point is that I can´t hear my MP3...

Does anybody else have this problem? Has someone solved it?

Last thing, nothing to do with the Kuanchi´s ROM, but... Does anybody know how to set an installed program/software as a Widget in the left side (using OMNIA Widget of course)? For example I want to have resco explorer there so I dont have to go start - scroll down - press Explorer - everytime I want to open it?

Thanks in advance, Romp

Guest loeek
Oh ! des français sur le forum c'est marrent ! B)

Super cette Rom la 4in1, jlai en ce moment trop classe !

Dsl du poste qui sert à rien !

=> [] :(

Francais et du 94 aussi ??? lol

tu n'as pas de problème avec le site de sfr en wap ???

Guest rspatel
D'après ton image tu essaies de lire une vidéo non? si c'est le cas c'est un problème avec ton lecteur vidéo, moi j'utilise Coreplayer.

Sinon, l'affichage du site sfr est bizarre, tu as la meme chose ???

post-447191-1239123960_thumb.jpg

l'affichage est normale pour moi sur cette Rom

Guest Chris64

Omnia M2D Lite build 21198 version 2

Is there any way I can use "Samsung Clock (World Time, Stop Watch, Big Alarm)"

"Smart Converter" and "Original Dialer (The menu on top doesn't work)"?

Thanks!!!!

Edited by Chris64

Guest Chris64

Omnia M2D Lite build 21198 version 2

Is it possible I can turn on, off the Bluetooth fuction with the button on Head set?

Finally Spring is here!

Have a great day!

Thanks.

Guest loeek
rectification

j'ai le même affichage que toi? B)

Tu es bien d'accord, il y a un probleme sur le site sfr, mais je ne sais pas si ca vient de la ROM.

Guest Khuanchai
khuanchai, do you think that the BT fix thing causes all kind of problems for you?

maybe that's why Samsung & other WM makers don't have that function in their devices. maybe i'm wrong

Although I'm thinking about that but not quite sure. However, since most are minor bugs, I'm not going back to the original ROM until I make sure it causes all major bugs.

Guest fritzprezz
Although I'm thinking about that but not quite sure. However, since most are minor bugs, I'm not going back to the original ROM until I make sure it causes all major bugs.

hi there, some people raises bugs regarding 4 in 1 21202 build when using onlinewidgets:

- clocks (analog,digital, world clock) is not working

- omnia music player (smplayer) not working

- add more widgets not available.. i can't add accuweather and other stuff due to this.

i'm pretty much sure that due to optimization, some omnia native apps has been remove for good to give way to titanium and other 6.5's apps..

can you pls. show us how to point widgets to desired apps like ms media player (replace smplayer).. 3rd part clocks..

i know that somehow this can be tweaked in registry... this way.. people will not wait for the minor releases for this minor issues...

well of course we have to backup first the registry before doing this. Thanks thanks master khuanchai..

Edited by fritzprezz

Guest Khuanchai
hi there, some people raises bugs regarding 4 in 1 21202 build when using onlinewidgets:

- clocks (analog,digital, world clock) is not working

- omnia music player (smplayer) not working

- add more widgets not available.. i can't add accuweather and other stuff due to this.

i'm pretty much sure that due to optimization, some omnia native apps has been remove for good to give way to titanium and other 6.5's apps..

can you pls. show us how to point widgets to desired apps like ms media player (replace smplayer).. 3rd part clocks..

i know that somehow this can be tweaked in registry... this way.. people will not wait for the minor releases for this minor issues...

well of course we have to backup first the registry before doing this. Thanks thanks master khuanchai..

Sorry I checked and there is no easy way to edit registry for omniawidget. I think it was hard-coded to use SS applications. However, there are ways if you really want.

1. Install Tclock CAB to use world clock.

2. Install smplayer CAB to use smplayer

Adding more widgets cannot currently be done except a new ROM flash. This new ROM (with original IA5 omniawidget) will certainly have much less free storage memory, I expect almost 40 MB less. So you have to choose a complete solution with less free storage memory or use Titanium or M2D widgets instead. Note that although I have removed some omniawidgets, there is still some redundancy existed.

Guest Khuanchai

ActiveSync is normal.

Good news! I found the way to solve this problem. However, can't be done by a CAB but needs a new ROM flash. So I'll wait for a new ROM build coming out. B)