[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest fritzprezz
I get to install it, but it says "Invalid Location" I'm having trouble trying to figure out what should I enter as "Location Code", am in buenos aires Argentina, do you know where can I find a list or maybe what web server downloads this plugin from?

Thanks in advance!

paste or copy this to location code:

SAM|AR|AR007|BUENOS AIRES

i went to accuweather.com and search my location there.. and on the last urls, you'll see parameter like "loccode=" copy the rest of value after "="..

Guest fritzprezz
This guy is bringing back the honeycomb but the CAB is not working for Omnia

screen02n.jpg

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=498936

I realized there are 5 files involved in his xml R_fyvitto_WM6.5_Hexagons.cab

agree my friend.i think honeycomb is more asttonishing rather than plain background.dont know why people dont like it.. i hope masters will bring this back same a ms original honeycomb...

Guest fritzprezz
It shouldnt be happening too, i hope im right that he forgotten to unzip the file.

The Ing file a bit tricky, when you unzipped to your computer, you cant see the file, it is hidden even i had my filexplorer to show all files, that's what happened to me yesterday, so i had it open from winrar, copy the code and paste it to notes and save it as English.lng and transferred to Omnia.

Regarding the honeycomb, i saw in th=e xml only extracting 6 files to replace into windows dir , of coz his files are QVGA while omnia's are WQVGA thats why the cab is not working. So i think these files exist in the old WM6.5 ROM

StartMenu_Background_Screen_240x400.png

StartMenu_Background_Screen_400x240.png

StartMenu_Hexagon_Inactive.png

StartMenu_Hexagon_Active.png

StartMenu_GridScene_240x400.cpr

StartMenu_GridScene_400x240.cpr

if you can extract these files from your old WM6.5 ROM , then we can have the honeycomb back

cpr files need to be edited first.my friiend from xda edited my cpr for weather..and i think same principle will be applied here..im just saying..im quite sure people will love honeycomb..specially scrolling are lot seemlesss today..go go go

Edited by fritzprezz

Guest ntbook
paste or copy this to location code:

SAM|AR|AR007|BUENOS AIRES

i went to accuweather.com and search my location there.. and on the last urls, you'll see parameter like "loccode=" copy the rest of value after "="..

Thanks Fritzpezz, now works perfectly!!

Guest Khuanchai
It shouldnt be happening too, i hope im right that he forgotten to unzip the file.

The Ing file a bit tricky, when you unzipped to your computer, you cant see the file, it is hidden even i had my filexplorer to show all files, that's what happened to me yesterday, so i had it open from winrar, copy the code and paste it to notes and save it as English.lng and transferred to Omnia.

Regarding the honeycomb, i saw in the xml only extracting 6 files to replace into windows dir , of coz his files are QVGA while omnia's are WQVGA thats why the cab is not working. So i think these files exist in the old WM6.5 ROM

StartMenu_Background_Screen_240x400.png

StartMenu_Background_Screen_400x240.png

if you can extract these files from your old WM6.5 ROM , then we can have the honeycomb back

I have made files for honey-comb startmenu. See my post above.

Guest fritzprezz
I have made files for honey-comb startmenu. See my post above.

master it works super fine.. bwahahahaha now.. this is soo cool.... gotta promote this to other forums...hehehehe.. ty ty...

the attached screen is not that clear.. but in the phone.. honey comb edges is clear... should try this..

post-509534-1239423734_thumb.jpg

post-509534-1239423740_thumb.jpg

Edited by fritzprezz

Guest chokia

Oh Thankyou Khuanchai,

Actually you dont have to copy all files to windows, but only 4 if you want your own background.

honeycombui.gif

Aint that beautiful

Guest Michael Pang

hi all,

thanks for the great rom. i have upgraded to 21500 (3 in 1). pretty good and fast.

however, how come my srcollbar, menu and messagebox not in the WM6.5 style?

i am using M2D as today

Guest fritzprezz
Oh Thankyou Khuanchai,

Actually you dont have to copy all files to windows, but only 4 if you want your own background.

honeycombui.gif

Aint that beautiful

bravo..bravo..

and this is mine... whuuhuuu

post-509534-1239425189_thumb.jpg

Edited by fritzprezz

Guest fritzprezz
tanx tanx tanx bro fritzprezz

i try and work :excl: :excl:

tanx again

no problem dude.. im just sharing what i've learned here :excl:

Guest chokia

Try touching (dont press) your finger mouse up down left right and the highlight follows on the honeycomb menu. (if you're bored)

LOL

Edited by chokia

Guest Michael Pang

i am using M2D, seems the top bar does not have the wm6.5 transparent effect.

can anyone tell me is that if i use M2D, i cannot have the wm6.5 top bar transparent effect?

cheers.

Guest chokia

m2d.gif

You can only have transparent top bar when you turn from landscape to potrait. Since most people with m2D "jammed" their landscape mode in m2D then they will never get the transparent top bar.

Do not set motion sensor to manual or do not use QBUS Rotation Service (if you want transparent topbar)

Edited by chokia

Guest fritzprezz
Try touching (dont press) your finger mouse up down left right and the highlight follows on the honeycomb menu. (if you're bored)

LOL

nice trip hehe. im wondering if theres any sdk available to edit cprs..hmmm..ive tried opening cpr and its bunch of sort of css codes and html scripts etc..is it possible to open this ib .net studio?well just a thought. im conceptualizinng an spb mobile shell 3 look effect...ill merge cocept how task facade printscreen screens and adopt it with flash..just a thought...

Edited by fritzprezz

Guest spectron
great work, i had the same problem but didn't saved my old file. thank you for this.

but i would rather have a solution! does anyone have a working opera with english names and can upload or send me this file?

I installed Opera 9.5 b15233 by LuFeIg, older version I think, but no problems anymore.

Guest dinik

i cant see the ne pop up menus...i get the old ones...i have done several hard resents...but nothing heppends.

can i somehow activate them?

Guest chokia

Anyone uses fingerkeyboard2.1 and find a small square on top left above windows start logo when you change orientation or move your phone fr landscape to potrait or vice versa, change fingerkeyboard settings on both landscape and potrait to "Show bar"

m2d.gifscreenshot1v.pngscreenshot2b.png

See the square above start logo, to remove that, change the above settings of fingerkeyboard2.1

Edited by chokia

Guest tingchung_chin
Anyone uses fingerkeyboard2.1 and find a small square on top left above windows start logo when you change orientation or move your phone fr landscape to potrait or vice versa, change fingerkeyboard settings on both landscape and potrait to "Show bar"

m2d.gifscreenshot1v.pngscreenshot2b.png

See the square above start logo, to remove that, change the above settings of fingerkeyboard2.1

no wonder, i thought it's a bug in 21500, thx man! :excl: :excl: :excl:

Guest palah

Cool :excl:, was happy with 21202 but when seen 2 black dots left top corner thought maybe time for service or buggy rom so flashed 21500 have FKB 2.1 and not seen so far but good to know what was the cause

Guest kurniawan

Maybe there is a answer to my question on one of these topics but i can't seem to find it.......

Question: How can i change the Pictures tab on titanium today to point out to an other folder. Standard from all roms it is pointed out to \My documents\My Pictures. But i would like it to show my pics i have on \Storage Card\DCIM\101SSCAM for example.....

Is This possible????