[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest kudos-c
That's strange. Someone please help. Who have tried and failed like this?

It work for me . P`Khuanchai but i use PDA part from P`Teeh :D

Now Phone part show DXID1

Edited by kudos-c

Guest Tormios
With GrandPrix I've got same result :D

Still show me i900JVHK1 :D

Is any other way to check the phone version? I mean not in Settings/System/Version

Hi. That's me again :lol:

So, what I did for the last several hours. Fully flashed phone with Secany's DXID1 ROM. After phone restart go to check version and it is DXID1.

Then I flash phone with Khuanchai 3in1 21215 ROM (PDA only). Looks OK. Phone version OK. :lol:

Did not like 21215. Reflash it with 21210 (what I used before). Restore with Sprite Backup settings.

Phone version back to i900JVHK1. :( :D

So as I understand, it is seatting somewhere in registry. But where? Anybody knows? I've seen somewhere in forums the path but can not find now.

Also what I think, after I flashed only phone part, in some reason registry was not updated. Or I am wrong?

Guest Michael Pang
same here, can't update just phone part.

after flashing, remain the same phone version

wow, interesting. after leave my phone for awhile it shows DXID1 now.

weird..... :D :lol: :lol:

seems working now

Edited by Michael Pang

Guest markkohfm

For those who want to use WKTASK, add \windows\shell32.exe to the exclusion list and you can choose the app to close/ok the programs upon tap!

Guest Tormios
wow, interesting. after leave my phone for awhile it shows DXID1 now.

weird..... :D :lol: :lol:

seems working now

OK. Will see later. Maybe tomorrow it will show right :( .

Actually, as soon as I know what is inside, I don't really care what version it shows to me :D

Edited by Tormios

Guest ob3l1x

hi i've the same problem can't update phone to DXID1

my solution :D

i've installed Sector new 21215 + DXID1 and after than i install Khuanchai 21215 build :lol: and now i have phone part DXID1 :(

i know it's little detour but for me it works and it takes just cca 10 min :lol:

Edit:

is it possible to set my own start page in opera ?

i set as my start page google but everytime i start opera it open htc.home :D when i click on start page it goes to google ...

how can i fix opera ? i want to open google as my startpage is it possible ?

Edited by ob3l1x

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

I have got a new ROM build 21222 after I sent my Omnia to service. I have built a new LITE version off-device so I never tested if it works or not. In addition to the new build, I also replace all OEM programs with the newly coming official ROM DXID1. It's really challanging for me to do this off-device. I need someone who volunteers to test my new ROM. Please report your result after flash.

Download link removed form connection errors.

Warning: Please do NOT try this if you are not familiar with the flashing process. This is an UNTESTED ROM and it may not function normally. In case it fails to boot, just reflash your omnia with the previous working one.

Good luck!

Khuanchai

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest chokia

Yup along with

+ New Outlook Live.

+ New Marketplace + latest WMLive.

+ Pakko's camera fix!

remove

- TimeBomb

- Cyberon Voice Command

- Task manager

- Battery meter

in 4-in-1 ROM, ill be happy to test it for you :D

Edited by chokia

Guest fritzprezz

If you're interested..Windows Mobile Splash screen image.. just copy on \Windows

*use resco to force overwrite file

ooops.. forgot to add sector and khunachai's name..

post-509534-1241499619_thumb.png

Edited by fritzprezz

Guest fritzprezz
Friends,

I have got a new ROM build 21222 after I sent my Omnia to service. I have built a new LITE version off-device so I never tested if it works or not. In addition to the new build, I also replace all OEM programs with the newly coming official ROM DXID1. It's really challanging for me to do this off-device. I need someone who volunteers to test my new ROM. Please report your result after flash.

Download link

Warning: Please do NOT try this if you are not familiar with the flashing process. This is an UNTESTED ROM and it may not function normally. In case it fails to boot, just reflash your omnia with the previous working one.

Good luck!

Khuanchai

can you guide me on this..

first: what's new "specifically" on DXID1

second: is it okay to download the DXID1 update only. without reflashing the latest builds from you or sector? don't wanna reflash again, since i've made some personal customization on the panels..jsut want to update it with DXID1.. thanks thanks..

btw, regarding graphics you can count on me.. if you want to have your rpms with personalized icons, wallpaper.. just approach me.. not so good on graphics but i can give you something to chew in. :D

Guest Khuanchai
Yup along with

+ New Outlook Live.

+ New Opera 15828

+ New Marketplace + latest WMLive.

+ Pakko's camera fix!

remove

- TimeBomb

- Cyberon Voice Command

- Task manager

- Battery meter

in 4-in-1 ROM, ill be happy to test it for you :D

Links please.

Guest Tormios
OK. Will see later. Maybe tomorrow it will show right :D .

Actually, as soon as I know what is inside, I don't really care what version it shows to me :lol:

Finally it shows DXID1 :lol:

Guest Khuanchai
can you guide me on this..

first: what's new "specifically" on DXID1

second: is it okay to download the DXID1 update only. without reflashing the latest builds from you or sector? don't wanna reflash again, since i've made some personal customization on the panels..jsut want to update it with DXID1.. thanks thanks..

btw, regarding graphics you can count on me.. if you want to have your rpms with personalized icons, wallpaper.. just approach me.. not so good on graphics but i can give you something to chew in. :lol:

Thanks for your welcome screen. Maybe I would use it in the next ROM. :D

It's OK to just flash the phone part to ID1. I'm also not sure what are the major changes of ID1 and the new ROM build 21222. Anyway, we won't know until we test it.

Guest Khuanchai
Finally it shows DXID1 :D

Congratulations! :lol:

For the new 21222 ROM, I just heard back from a new user "tatkisson"by PM that it works. However, I won't go further until I am sure it can boot and work normally. Anyone who has downloaded and flashed please show up.

I can add the phone part to the new ROM if you want.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest fritzprezz
Thanks for your welcome screen. Maybe I would use it in the next ROM. :D

It's OK to just flash the phone part to ID1. I'm also not sure what are the major changes of ID1 and the new ROM build 21222. Anyway, we won't know until we test it.

sure dude. this way i can repay your artwork. no credit card.can't give you beers.. i'm blocklisted to cc company.bwahahhahahaha..

i successfuly update DX1.. well need to flash /test your new rom i guess... thanks thanks..

Guest gianton
Congratulations! :D

For the new 21222 ROM, I just heard back from a new user "tatkisson"by PM that it works. However, I won't go further until I am sure it can boot and work normally. Anyone who has downloaded and flashed please show up.

I can add the phone part to the new ROM if you want.

Flashed 21222

1. Flashing procedure is OK

2. Hard reseted twice

3. Device works OK

4. WiFi and Bluetooth don't show in Wireless Manager (only phone shows)

5. Can't connect to PC via Activesync

I am flashing back to Sector's L2

Edited by gianton

Guest GuEng
Flashed 21222

2. Hard reseted twice

3. Device works OK

I got the same problems for wifi & bluetooth don't show in wireless manager, can't sync with my outlook, my keyboard don't popup.

Edited by GuEng

Guest Khuanchai
Flashed 21222

2. Hard reseted twice

3. Device works OK

OK, thanks. I will remove the link for now. However, at least this confirms that making ROM off-device is possible.

These errors are from missing ROM files and registries. I will find another ROM source or sector may help.

Guest Khuanchai
I got the same problems for wifi & bluetooth don't show in wireless manager, can't sync with my outlook, my keyboard don't popup.

Thank you. Could you please check that the PDA part is now DXID1 or not?

Guest gianton
Thank you. Could you please check that the PDA part is now DXID1 or not?

PDA part is DXID1 and OS build is 21222

Thanks m8.