[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
@Khuanchai

Could you pls make a lite ROM with 21215 and DXID1. 21222 have issues with ActiveSync.

I can help testing it out. :D

Agree that we should wait until a complete ROM 21222 coming out. There is no urgent need to upgrade to 21222 since there is nothing significantly changed.

I can try to make 21215 with DXID1 OEM no problem. Will let you know when I finish.

Chokia, do you want to try the 21215 + DXID1 without VSD/Task manager/Battery Extension? I can make this special ROM for you to test the MSVC. :lol:

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Tormios
Tormios,

Rename the file to welcomehead95.png ->dump to C:\Windows -> rename to welcomehead96.png

Thanks Chokia but welcomehead96.png did not work because it should be welcomehead.96.png I believe.

post-532216-1241598215_thumb.png__post-532216-1241598229_thumb.png

How to get access to rename or overwrite that file?

Guest gianton
Agree that we should wait until a complete ROM 21222 coming out. There is no urgent need to upgrade to 21222 since there is nothing significantly changed.

I can try to make 21215 with DXID1 OEM no problem. Will let you know when I finish.

Chokia, do you want to try the 21215 + DXID1 without VSD/Task manager/Battery Extension? I can make this special ROM for you to test the MSVC. :D

Great, waiting for it. Thanks :lol:

Guest mkingmario18

help!!!!do i have to flash a samsung official ROM first before i can flash one of Khuanchai custom ROM?

Guest Tormios
Which programs?

If I go to Settings/Remove programs I have a list of the programs I installed.

I can not uninstall any one

Guest gianton
If I go to Settings/Remove programs I have a list of the programs I installed.

I can not uninstall any one

Maybe a hard reset? :D

I can uninstall programs with no probs. I am on Khuanchai's lite 21215.

Guest Tormios
Maybe a hard reset? <_<

I can uninstall programs with no probs. I am on Khuanchai's lite 21215.

21215 lite, is it stable?

I tried 3in1 before and had problems with vibro (at least in Sbp Keyboard)

now I am on 21210 3in1

Guest gianton
21215 lite, is it stable?

I tried 3in1 before and had problems with vibro (at least in Sbp Keyboard)

now I am on 21210 3in1

No probs so far.

Guest chokia

Tormios, i never used resco explorer or gsfinder. usually the stock file explorer will behave two ways in handling system files replacement.

Handling 1

Dump the file with original filename to windows, file explorer will rename the file to Copy of welcomehead96.png then

Rename the file by deleting Copy of and you're done

Handling 2

if (1) prompt warning then you have to rename the file before hand to whatever i.e welcomehead95.png and dump it in windows. Then

Rename welcomehead95.png to welcomehead96.png and you're done

Usually handling 2 is a common handling so you follow handling 2 method. yeah ive done this so many times with just file explorer to files like Startmenu.cpr, Lockscene.cpr etc.

Now try this splash screen.

anipoweron.gif

Guest Tormios
Tormios, i never used resco explorer or gsfinder. usually the stock file explorer will behave two ways in handling system files replacement.

Handling 1

Dump the file with original filename to windows, file explorer will rename the file to Copy of welcomehead96.png then

Handling 2

if (1) prompt warning then you have to rename the file before hand to whatever i.e welcomehead95.png and dump it in windows. Then

Usually handling 2 is a common handling so you follow handling 2 method. yeah ive done this so many times with just file explorer to files like Startmenu.cpr, Lockscene.cpr etc.

OK Chokia, I will try. But why is too big (1 687 326)?

Edited by Tormios

Guest Khuanchai

Handling 1

Handling 2

anipoweron.gif

Chokia, you didn't answer my question above. Do you want to try the 21215 + DXID1 without VSD/Task manager/Battery Extension? I can make this special ROM for you to test the MSVC. :D

Guest fane
Chokia, you didn't answer my question above. Do you want to try the 21215 + DXID1 without VSD/Task manager/Battery Extension? I can make this special ROM for you to test the MSVC. :D

Please do.I like very much your roms because they are freakin fast and i love it.I can help test msvc.Im using your 21500 and its working fine without the id bug aswell.Thanks

Guest chokia

yeah of coz i do but is it asking too much if the ROM is 4-in-1 with new outlook live and market place like in sector rom?

Lol :lol: Im kidding

Guest Blokzijl
help!!!!do i have to flash a samsung official ROM first before i can flash one of Khuanchai custom ROM?

any one???

here the same problem.

Guest fane
any one???

here the same problem.

Yes its better and safer to update first with oficial and then install custom roms.Thats the way i did it and i never had any problem thank God :D

Guest Blokzijl
Yes its better and safer to update first with oficial and then install custom roms.Thats the way i did it and i never had any problem thank God :D

ok i have installed the latest official rom (PDA: XKHJ3 and phone: i900XXHI4)

but when i want to install the latest custom rom, the program can`t connect with the phone.

Guest gianton
ok i have installed the latest official rom (PDA: XKHJ3 and phone: i900XXHI4)

but when i want to install the latest custom rom, the program can`t connect with the phone.

Have you installed the Samsung modem drivers? Do you flash from WinXP?

Guest Blokzijl
Have you installed the Samsung modem drivers? Do you flash from WinXP?

i have vista and whit modem drivers do you mean??

on the phone ore on windows??

vista is recognizing the phone