[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Tormios
i have vista and whit modem drivers do you mean??

on the phone ore on windows??

vista is recognizing the phone

You can not flash it on Vista. You need WinXP

drivers for phone modem. should be installed on XP. (but only if you will flash also phone part)

if only PDA part, you do not need that drivers

Guest fane
i have vista and whit modem drivers do you mean??

on the phone ore on windows??

vista is recognizing the phone

Dont try to flash with vista because u can brick your phone.This roms are suposed to be installed under WINXP.If u dont have it,try a friends computer ,grab the modem driver and the rom,install active sync and there u go :D

Guest juan martin

Afer installing 21210 (I love it) I am not able to send mails (hotmail). I get an error wich I can´t fix. Any idea?

errorsendingmail.png

THANKS

Guest Khuanchai
yeah of coz i do but is it asking too much if the ROM is 4-in-1 with new outlook live and market place like in sector rom?

Lol :D Im kidding

Already in but not sure it works. :lol:

Guest Khuanchai
Great, waiting for it. Thanks :D

Gianton and friends,

This is a testing ROM (21215 + DXID1 OEM) with new outlook live and marketplace.

Download here

Warning: This ROM is customized off-device. It might not work normally as it was not tested. Please help me test if you are familiar with flashing process and know how to recover your device with previous working ROM.

The version without cyberon VSD will be available soon.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest GuEng
Gianton and friends,

This is a testing ROM (21215 + DXID1 OEM) with new outlook live and marketplace.

Download here

Warning: This ROM is customized off-device. It might not work normally as it was not tested. Please help me test if you are familiar with flashing process and know how to recover your device with previous working ROM.

Loading :D

Guest Khuanchai
yeah of coz i do but is it asking too much if the ROM is 4-in-1 with new outlook live and market place like in sector rom?

Lol :D Im kidding

Friends,

This is a testing ROM (21222 + DXID1 OEM) with new outlook live and marketplace. Thanks to sector for new SYS 21222. He said no BT/Wi-Fi/Activesync probelms. (Not tested by me though.)

Download link removed from activesync error.

Note: This new version (21222) with VSD (including 4-in-1 and 3-in-1) will be available after the test version is confirmed working.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
Khuanchai , thats the lite ROM right?

Yes, that's the Lite ROM for proof of concept only. If MSVC works then more will come. :D

Note: Friends who have downloaded this ROM, please help test BT/Wi-Fi/Activesync/MSVC functions.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Ericmky
Afer installing 21210 (I love it) I am not able to send mails (hotmail). I get an error wich I can´t fix. Any idea?

errorsendingmail.png

THANKS

Juan Martin

Busca en Google "Parche correo Windows Mobile 6.1", encontrarás un archivo cab que puedes bajar desde Microsoft y soluciona ese problema.

Es un problema mastante común e independiente de la ROM, es un error del programa de correo de WM.

Saludos,

Guest Seth Cold
Juan Martin

Busca en Google "Parche correo Windows Mobile 6.1", encontrarás un archivo cab que puedes bajar desde Microsoft y soluciona ese problema.

Es un problema mastante común e independiente de la ROM, es un error del programa de correo de WM.

Saludos,

Ericmky, please write in english... or english and then in spanish... for respect to all the others who dont speak spanish

Saludos hombre, q bueno ver gente de latinoamerica por aca!

Edited by Seth Cold

Guest fritzprezz
Thanks Chokia but welcomehead96.png did not work because it should be welcomehead.96.png I believe.

post-532216-1241598215_thumb.png__post-532216-1241598229_thumb.png

How to get access to rename or overwrite that file?

Before overwriting, you need to edit the properties of the original file using resco. un-check the read-only something property.. then overwrite now with your new ones..

Guest chokia
Before overwriting, you need to edit the properties of the original file using resco. un-check the read-only something property.. then overwrite now with your new ones..

With the stock file explorer u dont have to do that. Just renaming the file to whatever and rename it again to original filename. It will overwrite the old file.

Guest gianton
Gianton and friends,

Download here

Downloading now and will test right after.

Thanks Khuanhai. :D

Guest gianton

UPDATE 21215 + DXID1 OEM

Everything works OK. Small bug when the Bluetooth is active the left soft key (Contacts) dissapears.

post-479752-1241678387_thumb.png post-479752-1241678393_thumb.png post-479752-1241678399_thumb.png

post-479752-1241678689_thumb.png post-479752-1241678408_thumb.png

It is fixed after a soft reset.

post-479752-1241679092_thumb.png

Edited by gianton

Guest davedes

Hi khuanchai

Firstly great ROMS keep up the good work...

The only problem that seems to come up in all your roms is when using opera you cant write anything in blogs or on facebook for some reason in come out in wingdings or some sort of format.

Anyone else have this problem?

Guest Khuanchai
UPDATE 21215 + DXID1 OEM

Everything works OK. Small bug when the Bluetooth is active the left soft key (Contacts) dissapears.

post-479752-1241678387_thumb.png post-479752-1241678393_thumb.png post-479752-1241678399_thumb.png

post-479752-1241678689_thumb.png post-479752-1241678408_thumb.png

It is fixed after a soft reset.

post-479752-1241679092_thumb.png

Vow! Thank you very much for quick test and screenshots! I saw you are using Titanium 7 too, right? How about outlook live and market place? Frankly, I know nothing about these 2 new things. :lol:

For friends who are hesitating on my off-device ROM. You can now try this 21215 + ID1 ROM safely. Gianton has guaranteed that it works. :D

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Tormios
Hi khuanchai

The only problem that seems to come up in all your roms is when using opera you cant write anything in blogs or on facebook for some reason in come out in wingdings or some sort of format.

I had the same type of problem even on original ROM in Opera with Sbp Keyboard or Resco (do not remember :D ). It did not work, but the standard one worked. And this problem was only in text fields on the web sites.

Edited by Tormios

Guest chokia
activesync not working as it should.. can't connect to internet while plugged in with active sync.

People still report this problem in sector's ROM, so gianton can you check?

Guest Khuanchai

Good news! I got my Omnia back with a new touch screen. Luckily, it's still in warranty. Thanks to Chiang Mai Samsung service center for this quick service. :D

Guest chokia
Hi khuanchai

What keyboard ru using?

I can confirm with Fingerkeyboard2.1, you wont face that problem

Guest davedes
I had the same type of problem even on original ROM in Opera with Sbp Keyboard or Resco (do not remember :D ). It did not work, but the standard one worked. And this problem was only in text fields on the web sites.

Im using the standard omnia keyboard but tried quite a few & its still the same.

Guest grumbly_bum

I too had this problem in older version of one of the ROMS. I think I just reinstalled the keyboard, or maybe a hard reset. I can't say I've had that trouble for a while though.

Guest davedes
I too had this problem in older version of one of the ROMS. I think I just reinstalled the keyboard, or maybe a hard reset. I can't say I've had that trouble for a while though.

Im using the latest 21215 3 in 1 ROM. IE works fine so it has to be a Opera problem

Guest gianton
Vow! Thank you very much for quick test and screenshots! I saw you are using Titanium 7 too, right? How about outlook live and market place? Frankly, I know nothing about these 2 new things. :(

For friends who are hesitating on my off-device ROM. You can now try this 21215 + ID1 ROM safely. Gianton has guaranteed that it works. :lol:

You are welcome m8.

I am using Titanium with the Bliss theme by Sector + Showaco TitaniumWeather 4.2, ATContacts 0.98, Showaco Opera plugin v2. I don't use Outlook Live nor Market Place so can't comment on both. :lol:

People still report this problem in sector's ROM, so gianton can you check?

ActiveSync works great with 21215. Haven't tested 21222 lite mainly because doesn't include Cyberon VSD. I can't use MSVC as English is not my native language. :D

@ Khuanchai

Could you please make a lite ROM 21222 + DXID1 + Cyberon VSD to test it? :D

Edited by gianton