[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Tormios
Good news! I got my Omnia back with a new touch screen. Luckily, it's still in warranty. Thanks to Chiang Mai Samsung service center for this quick service. :D

My congratulations man!

Guest gianton
Good news! I got my Omnia back with a new touch screen. Luckily, it's still in warranty. Thanks to Chiang Mai Samsung service center for this quick service. :D

Great news indeed! That was fast!!!

Guest davedes
What keyboard ru using?

I can confirm with Fingerkeyboard2.1, you wont face that problem

Just tried fingerkeyboard2.1 & still the same thing.

Edited by davedes

Guest rs90

Hi All,

I would like to know if it is possible to translate the rom (m2d, titanium) in other languages. Not the complete rom, but only the interface. I saw in Xda-developpers that some mui file can be added. I think it's for HTC.

Here is the link : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=432965

What do you think about that ?

Regards.

PS : thank you for the very good job done. I'm really happy with this rom. It work great for me.

Edited by rs90

Guest Khuanchai
Just flashed to 21222 DXID1.

WiFi/BT/Phone is OK

ActiveSync not working :D

post-479752-1241690772_thumb.png post-479752-1241690778_thumb.png post-479752-1241690783_thumb.png post-479752-1241690789_thumb.png

post-479752-1241690798_thumb.jpg

Same here. I think the SYS 21222 is still incomplete. I have removed the ROM 21222 link. We can stay on 21215 for a while. Now I have my omnia back and will test some more 21222 ROM's from different sources. Will update.

Guest juan martin
Juan Martin

Busca en Google "Parche correo Windows Mobile 6.1", encontrarás un archivo cab que puedes bajar desde Microsoft y soluciona ese problema.

Es un problema mastante común e independiente de la ROM, es un error del programa de correo de WM.

Saludos,

I doesn´t work. I have just instaled and the problem continues. Any other idea?

Guest HellboyMC

I'm having quite few problems with 4 in 1 build 21500, even more than few months ago, i still get unknown caller bug, opera works even worse, instead of letters, i get numbers for menu stuff, in landscape mode, if i try to go down, it throws me back up and i can't zoom more than half since the zoom goes back to half right after i let it go, then it's the menu's, i can't get the more finger friendly menu's no matter what i do (i do use classic black), while 3 months black i just used windows mobile black, selected it in Today under settings and it worked.

None the less, it works faster, the start menu slides better and smoother, but still, i don't see a lot of positive differences from 3 months ago when i first downloaded your ROM with M2D touch flo.

Also please any help on resolving at least some of this stuff since it's worse than before.

Guest davedes

does anyone else have the problem when trying to download more widgets with the samsung online widget today screen?

It comes up with an error saying (error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename)

I get that error when trying to open most of the new widgets added...

im on rom 21215 4 in 1 but had the same problem with 21210 & 21500

Please can someone help

Guest gianton
Same here. I think the SYS 21222 is still incomplete. I have removed the ROM 21222 link. We can stay on 21215 for a while. Now I have my omnia back and will test some more 21222 ROM's from different sources. Will update.

Also pls include VSD in your future releases or don't include MSVC as well.

Guest Darty SAV

HI

First thanks for your great lite roms very good job I really enjoy use those

could you share your last 21215 X1D1 on mediafire please as yesterday i had to do a soft reset cause the phone didn't manage to join the network using lite 21215 and X1D1 phone part updated

Thanx

Guest Khuanchai
I'm having quite few problems with 4 in 1 build 21500, even more than few months ago, i still get unknown caller bug, opera works even worse, instead of letters, i get numbers for menu stuff, in landscape mode, if i try to go down, it throws me back up and i can't zoom more than half since the zoom goes back to half right after i let it go, then it's the menu's, i can't get the more finger friendly menu's no matter what i do (i do use classic black), while 3 months black i just used windows mobile black, selected it in Today under settings and it worked.

None the less, it works faster, the start menu slides better and smoother, but still, i don't see a lot of positive differences from 3 months ago when i first downloaded your ROM with M2D touch flo.

Also please any help on resolving at least some of this stuff since it's worse than before.

ํYou may want to try the 21215 ROM without unknown caller ID and opera menu bugs.

Friends,

I decide to stop making a ROM from build 21222. This ROM has a serious activesync bug that I have no idea to fix.

I would rather wait for the WM 6.5 official ROM that hopefully will come on 11 May 2009. Hope we can get the ROM soon after its release.

Khuanchai

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest efjay

To confirm Khuanchai, the 7 May lite rom you posted has the marketplace and Outlook Live? Also how do I get rid of the honeycomb, I prefer just the plain screen with highlight. Thanks.

Guest gianton
ํYou may want to try the 21215 ROM without unknown caller ID and opera menu bugs.

Friends,

I decide to stop making a ROM from build 21222. This ROM has a serious activesync bug that I have no idea to fix.

I would rather wait for the WM 6.5 official ROM that hopefully will come on 11 May 2009. Hope we can get the ROM soon after its release.

Khuanchai

Wise decision m8. :D

To confirm Khuanchai, the 7 May lite rom you posted has the marketplace and Outlook Live? Also how do I get rid of the honeycomb, I prefer just the plain screen with highlight. Thanks.

Just replace all files to \Winows with Resco Explorer and soft reset.

honeycomb_fix.rar

Guest ob3l1x

Friends,

Khuanchai

waiting :D for official ROM release and your build :lol:

Guest Blokzijl
ok i have installed the latest official rom (PDA: XKHJ3 and phone: i900XXHI4)

but when i want to install the latest custom rom, the program can`t connect with the phone.

Thanks

ok it`s don. I`m running now windows 6.5

but is there also a Dutch version

Guest Tormios

Hi,

Just to share some info :D

I found out why I was not able to overwrite files in ROM and also was not able to remove any program from phone.

It is WisBar Advance3 what was causing a problem.

Guest ronaldb3
Hi,

Just to share some info :lol:

I found out why I was not able to overwrite files in ROM and also was not able to remove any program from phone.

It is WisBar Advance3 what was causing a problem.

Had same problem. Also could not delete emails. Closed WBA3 and all deletes worked ok.

Now the question is Why??? :D

Ron...

Guest Khuanchai
hi,khuanchai,will you plan to release 3-in-1 ROM base DXID1 build 21215?

I can do that but it's not very much changed from the ROM base IA5 build 21215 on 2 May 2009. What do you think?

Guest Seth Cold
I can do that but it's not very much changed from the ROM base IA5 build 21215 on 2 May 2009. What do you think?

i think its worth it! i'd use it gladly... its 3 months in omnia development by samsung :lol: (dxia5 to dxid1) ...drivers are always good to have the latest :D

Guest scottath

Hey all.

Just downloaded that latest 21215 rom - but how do you flash it to the phone?

I'm running Windows 7 RC1 if this affects anything