[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Tormios
Had same problem. Also could not delete emails. Closed WBA3 and all deletes worked ok.

Now the question is Why??? :D

Ron...

May be it's not compatible with W6.5... or with these custom ROMs

Better to ask here [email protected]

I will write them mail today

Guest feodras

Hi friends,

I tested the latest DXID1 build 21215 lite and it seems stable. The only problem I figured out was that the HTC task manager disappears after installing the MS3.

I revert back to Omnia 3-in-1 ROM IA5 build 21215 where the HTC task manager works very well with the MS3.

Any ideas??

Edited by feodras

Guest ronaldb3
May be it's not compatible with W6.5... or with these custom ROMs

Better to ask here [email protected]

I will write them mail today

I think their answer will be that 6.5 is not yet released/finalized, so they can't support it. But, Good Luck.

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest Tormios
I think their answer will be that 6.5 is not yet released/finalized, so they can't support it. But, Good Luck.

Ron...

I didn't get an answer from them yet :D , but on one of the forums found that renaming of Windows/Plasma.exe should fix a problem.

Tried and it worked.

Guest ronaldb3
I didn't get an answer from them yet :D , but on one of the forums found that renaming of Windows/Plasma.exe should fix a problem.

Tried and it worked.

Great!. (rename it to what?? :lol: maybe just ".exx"). (and what folder is it in?)

Thanks,

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest Tormios
Great!. (rename it to what?? :D maybe just ".exx"). (and what folder is it in?)

Thanks,

Ron...

I renamed it just to Plasma1.exe :lol: Actually it's doesn't matter how you will name it :lol: .

It is in Windows folder (My Device/Windows)

Guest ronaldb3
I renamed it just to Plasma1.exe :D Actually it's doesn't matter how you will name it :lol: .

It is in Windows folder (My Device/Windows)

Yes, that did work (did need soft reset-for anyone lurking :lol: ).

Thanks for finding this.

Ron...

Guest amravit

iam unable to view any sms in any lang even english

the messge shows on spb shell when i go to the inbox of my sms

i get error "The message cannot be signed and/or encrypted.

out of ideas really any help?

Guest juan martin

Do somebody have this problem? I succefully paired the Omnia with the car stereo. I can recibe call with no problem. The problem is that VSD works only one o two time after pairing, then I have to turn off the bluetooth and re-pair the omnia with the car stereo. Every time I hear an error from VSD it doesnt work any more and I have to turn the bluetooth off and start again. I am getting crazy, please help me.

Guest juan martin

I finally found the way to use VSD with Blueooth without any problem.

First of all we have to record each contact with voice speed dial, but not opening the VSD. We have to go to Contacts, and then press and hold in each contact and select Add voice tag, and there we record. After that, we close VSD and go to the next contact and select Add Voice Tag. We do this with each contact. If we open VSD and save all our contact instead doing adding voice tag (in contacts) to each contact it will not work properly. I have been trying this for long and believe me that it is the only way to have it working 100% perfect.

1) First we go to contacts

screenshot2.png

2) In contacts, press and hold in the contact we want to add voice tag

screenshot3.png

3) Select Add Voice Tag...

screenshot1.png

4) We record our contact.

5) I recommend a soft reset after adding all our contacts.

THANKS VERY MUCH TO KHUANCHAI, you made my phone work as I wanted. Theres nothing else I want to do with the phone. I think I now have the perfect phone and it´s becouse of you. Thanks very much

Guest gianton
I finally found the way to use VSD with Blueooth without any problem.

First of all we have to record each contact with voice speed dial, but not opening the VSD. We have to go to Contacts, and then press and hold in each contact and select Add voice tag, and there we record. After that, we close VSD and go to the next contact and select Add Voice Tag. We do this with each contact. If we open VSD and save all our contact instead doing adding voice tag (in contacts) to each contact it will not work properly. I have been trying this for long and believe me that it is the only way to have it working 100% perfect.

1) First we go to contacts

screenshot2.png

2) In contacts, press and hold in the contact we want to add voice tag

screenshot3.png

3) Select Add Voice Tag...

screenshot1.png

4) We record our contact.

5) I recommend a soft reset after adding all our contacts.

THANKS VERY MUCH TO KHUANCHAI, you made my phone work as I wanted. Theres nothing else I want to do with the phone. I think I now have the perfect phone and it´s becouse of you. Thanks very much

Don't forget to save the Voice Tags of each contact. Saves a lot of time after a hard reset. :D

Guest pichu69

Hello,my english is not very well, excuseme for the mistakes.

1º say thank you to khuanchai for his roms your job is grate! is spain we have Master Franlov,now is cooking a new rom (6.5) but the most important for me is the theme of bt fix because i have a scala rider handset in mi helmet motorbike (its mono and omnia as you know is estereo)because I can hear all the sound of mi omnia in my bt handset.

I have a question for you

What is the best rom for a spanish device with the bt fix?

excuse me,other question

Do you know if there are some think to translate to spanish all the rom?I undertand english and i speak too,but...you know is better to have the rom in your language.

Thank you very much,hello everybody from spain

Guest chokia

I have 277 contacts, cant afford to voice tag all of them, so thats why i use microsoft voice command, doesnt matter if i have to use the word "Call" in english followed by <contactname> everytime i want to call anyone in my contact.

Actually those english words that you frequently will be using to give command via microsoft vice command are not more than 5, i.e. Call, open, play, next & stop.

IMHO, Thats way easier say than to voice tag hundreds of contact in your native language.

Guest gianton
I have 277 contacts, cant afford to voice tag all of them, so thats why i use microsoft voice command, doesnt matter if i have to use the word "Call" in english followed by <contactname> everytime i want to call anyone in my contact.

Actually those english words that you frequently will be using to give command via microsoft vice command are not more than 5, i.e. Call, open, play, next & stop.

IMHO, Thats way easier say than to voice tag hundreds of contact in your native language.

I agree on this m8, but MSVC don't work well with Greek words i.e. Papadopoulos in Greek: Παπαδόπουλος.

That's why Cyberon VSD is better at least for me or any non native English users.

BTW, I have 245 contacts but have tagged only 20 of them. These are the most frequent ones I usually call.

Edited by gianton

Guest ronaldb3

You might also need "dial" to dial a number not in your contacts. I guess you might also need words for one, two, three, ... also.

I use VC a lot, but mostly just the command "call" and the contact name.

Ron...

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

I finally can get the ROM build 21222 working. I have tested some functions but not very complete. However, I feel this is quite stable ever. I also decided to include Titanium 7 to the ROM. This seems to be way to go. TF2D and TF3D will finally fade out after the official WM 6.5 comes.

post-201908-1241933718_thumb.jpg post-201908-1241933730_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1241933748_thumb.jpg post-201908-1241933738_thumb.jpg

I think I will make the Lite ROM only and have M2D full version and Omnia OnlineWidget CAB's available to expand it to 3-in-1 and 4-in-1. Any thoughts?

Download links update in the first post.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest gianton
Friends,

I finally can get the ROM build 21222 working. I have tested some functions but not very complete. However, I feel this is quite stable ever. I also decided to include Titanium 7 to the ROM. This seems to be way to go. TF2D and TF3D will finally fade out after the official WM 6.5 comes.

post-201908-1241933718_thumb.jpg post-201908-1241933730_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1241933748_thumb.jpg post-201908-1241933738_thumb.jpg

I think I will make the Lite ROM only and have M2D full version and Omnia OnlineWidget CAB's available to expand it to 3-in-1 and 4-in-1. Any thoughts?

Yes, good news Khuanchai. After playing with Titanium 7 a couple of days, I must say that I won't go back to M2D or MS3 etc.

For me everything included in 21215 should be kept as is. Maybe Cyberon VSD can be kept out (which I don't want) as some users want to use MSVC. Do you know if Cyberon VSD will work the same after installing it from a cab?

Waiting for your lite ROM. Is ActiveSync working OK?

Guest Khuanchai
Yes, good news Khuanchai. After playing with Titanium 7 a couple of days, I must say that I won't go back to M2D or MS3 etc.

For me everything included in 21215 should be kept as is. Maybe Cyberon VSD can be kept out (which I don't want) as some users want to use MSVC. Do you know if Cyberon VSD will work the same after installing it from a cab?

Waiting for your lite ROM. Is ActiveSync working OK?

Yes, activesync works normally. I keep VSD in the ROM but will find the way to get MSVC working.

New ROM is now ready for download. :D

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Tormios
Yes, activesync works normally. I keep VSD in the ROM but will find the way to get MSVC working.

New ROM is now ready for download. :D

You are the man. Keep going...

Guest gianton
I'm sorry for uploading a wrong file. Link removed but will be ready shortly. :lol:

Already flashed it. :lol:

ActiveSync working

Bluetooth not present

VSD not present

No other SIP can be selected

post-479752-1241938727_thumb.png post-479752-1241938734_thumb.png

Waiting the fixed one. :D

Edited by gianton

Guest Khuanchai

Update: Omnia Lite ROM base DXID1 build 21222 with Titanium 7 and BT-audio fix (10 May 2009)

This ROM is based on HTC ROM build 21222 and official Omnia ROM release DXID1. Titanium 7 is transparently added in the ROM. UC is back if you want to install your own CAB files after flash or it will soft reset the phone.

post-201908-1241942051_thumb.jpg post-201908-1241942060_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1241942070_thumb.jpg post-201908-1241942078_thumb.jpg

Download link updated in the first post.

Guest macsta
I can't find the link m8. :D

its "13. Samsung Keyboard" - click on that link and it should take you to the new build.

:lol:

downloading it right now as we speak.