[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest schumbie

hey i'm using the 3-in-1 21210 rom from the end of April, primarily using M2d TouchFLO. And it's doing great for me!

now i have 2 questions... 1) does anyone advise me to update to the rom of today?

2) i noticed the rom i have features touchFLO version 1.0.1818.3719...as far as i read, this is by far not the newest version of toucFLO...why is that? and can/should i update?

thnx

Guest markkohfm

khuanchai, now that we have found a way to exclude honeycomb from WKTASK by exluding "\windows\shell32.exe", can you not add htc task manager in the rom?

Guest sonojo
OK. I will call it an "UltraLite" ROM that doesn't have games, remote desktop, sky programs, Windows Live, and WM widgets. Will be ready for download soon.

Thanks!!!!!

Guest xeeder

Hi Everybody, i want to install this rom but i don't know if it's right for my mobile phone, because it's BRANDED

My phone is:

PDA: i900XKHK2/ATHL2

Phone: i900BOHK1

Can i install it without any problems?

i hope someone can help me further.

Guest fane

Thanks for this great rom KC.Titanium has a little bug in the music tab.Doesnt show the name of the music that is playing.Again great job

Guest Khuanchai
hey i'm using the 3-in-1 21210 rom from the end of April, primarily using M2d TouchFLO. And it's doing great for me!

now i have 2 questions... 1) does anyone advise me to update to the rom of today?

2) i noticed the rom i have features touchFLO version 1.0.1818.3719...as far as i read, this is by far not the newest version of toucFLO...why is that? and can/should i update?

thnx

1) Newer builds are more stable and have less bugs. However, you can stay with 21210 if it serves your daily use well. If you want to go with 21222 that has new Titanium 7 interface, you can install M2D CAB later to make it 3-in-1.

2) Newer TF2D builds are not going well with Omnia. Some new functions never worked in our device. As I said, TF2D and TF3D will finally fade out because both Microsoft and HTC will probably not update them anymore.

Guest Khuanchai
khuanchai, now that we have found a way to exclude honeycomb from WKTASK by exluding "\windows\shell32.exe", can you not add htc task manager in the rom?

Don't understand your desire. Do you just want your device not showing honeycomb?

Guest Khuanchai
Hi Everybody, i want to install this rom but i don't know if it's right for my mobile phone, because it's BRANDED

My phone is:

PDA: i900XKHK2/ATHL2

Phone: i900BOHK1

Can i install it without any problems?

i hope someone can help me further.

Nothing better than try. Keep an official ROM handy in case you fail.

Guest Khuanchai
Thanks for this great rom KC.Titanium has a little bug in the music tab.Doesnt show the name of the music that is playing.Again great job

Thanks for report. I'll check if there is anything I can help.

Guest apoyao

Hi, I cant activate the vibra pad, when select the finger mouse to view the settings nothing happens.

Sorry for my English

Guest apoyao

Hello, i dont want use the finger mouse, only active the 4 way direction pad with vibra feedback, but i cant see the settings.

Salu2

Thanks

Guest fritzprezz
Thanks for report. I'll check if there is anything I can help.

this rom is far far beyond better.. no broken links etc.. super stable.. im just wondering how my background reflects on honeycomb (start menu) regardless of the wallpaper only black background shows on it. again super minor minor issue.. but the rest is super okay.

Guest chokia

I wonder if titanium 7 is originally from Microsoft latest WM6.5 build or just theme maker's obssession of WM7 to heavily customizing WM6.5 to look as if there is Titanium 7 released by Microsoft.

Anyway Today is May 11, the date we're waiting for Microsoft to (rumored) officially releases WM6.5.

I really want to see if it does look like titanium 7.

Guest enginemen
YOU DONT NEED THE ONE WITHOUT BLUETOOTH FIX

CAUSE THE ONE WITH BT FIXED HAS NO LOCK PROBLEM!!!

YAY!! THANK YOU KHUANCHAI

Ok i just installed here's the update!

+ No Unlock and lock problem, you can safely press lock or press end button to lock without killing the device to hard reset

+ Bluetooth voice routing works! infact more sensitive to capture voice (tried with Microsoft Voice Command + MOTO S9)

+ IE6 menu now working infact IE6 working flawlessly. Click on youtube video it automatically go full screen, turn the phone the video follow orientation of the phone either horizontal or vertical. Nice!

- Still no support for chinese, korean and japanese on webpage

- Streaming TV backlight wont stay ON, unlike WM6.1

If anyone can help to fix the 2 negatives then this is the perfect ROM for now.

Thanks again Khuanchai!

-------------------------------

yes.i just wanna support for chinese,and japanese.

when i install the sunglobe.cab and jamesoft_pinyin_seek.cab to support chinese,

then the screen front will be destoryed.

and i want change the honytomb's background.but not success,

if can fix it all, will perfect and perfact rom

post-498184-1242009202_thumb.jpg

post-498184-1242009209_thumb.jpg

Guest chokia

enginemen,

You quoted my 2 months old post, i wonder if that still relevant with this new ROM.

1. sunglobe.cab is enough to display chinese and japanese font

2. replace 2 cpr files Startmenu_240x400.cpr and Startmenu_400x240.cpr with the transparent one then you will have your own background displaying nicely instead of the black one. Find it your self in my previous post

Guest GuEng
Some question

How to change City in weather panel?

Thanks.

post from QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

WeatherPanel is now included in latest roms.

You need to configure your location code from "Launcher" tab in Titanium or in \Program Files\TitaniumWeather\TitaniumWeatherOptions.mscr

How-to:

A ) Check the database file im attaching and locate your city's Location Code txt.gif ChomeWeather_Location_Database.txt ( 294.82K ) Number of downloads: 1249

For example Paris: EUR|FR|FR012|PARIS

or

B ) 1. if you cant find ur cities loc code go to http://www.accuweather.com/world-index.asp...&traveler=0

2. search your city: for example Rome

3. in the URL you will see like this: http://www.accuweather.com/world-index-for...=0&loccode=EUR|IT|IT007|ROME

4. copy the bold ones and paste them in your loc code in WeatherPanel.

5. full update and have fun.

Guest second_east

Hi everybody.

I've been out of this board for number of days because my omnia had a long vacation at samsung service center. It's nice to be back here.

:D :lol: :lol:

Now back to flashing...

Kuanchai (or anyone), what is most stable wm6.5 version? Which is better, 21222 or 21500?

Thank you.

Guest markkohfm

We can now add honeycomb in the exclusion list of WkTask, so that it will never close honeycomb with X.

That means we can just use WkTask as task manager, unlike previously when we had to choose 'do nothing' for tap of X in WkTask and use HTC task manager to close programs.

I dont like the HTC task manager and IMHO its useless. WkTask is so much better.

Don't understand your desire. Do you just want your device not showing honeycomb?