[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
BETA Build 21189 stop working in April 2009 to change the date attention ...

I haven't found this yet but think this is a Time Bomb from M$. B) Will search for solution.

I haven't found this yet but think this is a Time Bomb from M$. B) Will search for solution.

yes please Khuanchai. i don't want to go back to v6.1

thanks in advance

Guest chokia

Thats disaster no: 1

I had to hard reset my phone this morning when i wanted to try that. But how come people who are using F2 ROM by sector can simply took the battery out for few minutes and hard reset and it's all gone, Infact they claimed date set nicely to 1/1/2009?

So sector must have all the answers.

Then disaster no: 2

is unable to pick up call when the phone in lock state. Only end button can function to end the call. Plus titanium cant recoqnize caller ID on the first call.

screenshot1t.png

Warning: Both are disasters, there are no solution! but only magical claims by members on the previous page who're using F2 ROM. I wonder why people who are using F2 ROM in this thread?

Edited by chokia

Guest Shadowy
Thats disaster no: 1

I had to hard reset my phone this morning when i wanted to try that. But how come people who are using F2 ROM by sector can simply took the battery out for few minutes and hard reset and it's all gone, Infact the date set nicely to 1/1/2009.

So sector must have all the answers.

I'm not sure I understand...you cleared it by simply doing a hard reset where I had to take the battery out first? Also, after hard reset my date was set to 1/1/2008 as usual. I'm using F2.

Guest payakaphan222

ขอบคุณคับอ.ขวัญชัย B)

ps. ไม่เก่งอังกฤษอ่ะ thanks ยังพิมพ์ไม่เป็นเลย หุหุ :(

Guest niko81

hello every body!

if you can help me its wonderfull!

my problem: i want to fix the date bug, i use the sector'f2 version,

i do that: i put the date to 1/01/09, so the the microsoft message pull up and omnia freeze at " thank you....bablabla.....", i take directly out the battery, im wating for 5-10 minutes, i put the battery, i press and hold send and end touch call plus power on, i see the format menu so i validate, omnia reboot, i begin the start settings and finnally i arrive on the screen where we can see the date and time settings, the date is always on 01/01/08, and if i put the date on 01/01/09 the problem come back. This rom is magic, i see in this topic the method i have used whitout success, anybody can tell me wath i did bad? thanks you

hello every body!

if you can help me its wonderfull!

my problem: i want to fix the date bug, i use the sector'f2 version,

i do that: i put the date to 1/01/09, so the the microsoft message pull up and omnia freeze at " thank you....bablabla.....", i take directly out the battery, im wating for 5-10 minutes, i put the battery, i press and hold send and end touch call plus power on, i see the format menu so i validate, omnia reboot, i begin the start settings and finnally i arrive on the screen where we can see the date and time settings, the date is always on 01/01/08, and if i put the date on 01/01/09 the problem come back. This rom is magic, i see in this topic the method i have used whitout success, anybody can tell me wath i did bad? thanks you

hi niko,

i don't think a hard reset can fix that. i've tried more than 10 times yesterday (including 2 ROM re-flashing), but nothing work.

let wait for Khuanchai & sector, they're looking at the newer SYS/XIP to see if there's date expire in it.

thanks for response, why on this page, post 182 chokia say that?

i have no idea. i tried & tried, didn't work as he said.

he may mean get his phone back & running, not fix the expire thing, i guess???

Guest chokia
A new beta WM 6.5 build 21193 has come out. Will check whether this new ROM has expired date or not.

Oh great news i hope it vanishes the 2 disasters.

Guest Khuanchai
Oh great news i hope it vanishes the 2 disasters.

Just finished the first testing of new build 21193. Good news! There is no time bomb anymore. B)

Will upload soon.

Guest Khuanchai
i have no idea. i tried & tried, didn't work as he said.

he may mean get his phone back & running, not fix the expire thing, i guess???

That's the real time bomb. Nothing helps except someone could hex edit to eliminate it.

However, the new build has no expiration date (up to 2010) from my initial test.

Guest Khuanchai

Update: Omnia TouchFlo2D build 21193 (20 March 2009)

Specifications (changes only):

1. Ported from ROM build 21193 aku 5.0.0 by Mrtoto's NB0 Kitchen Tool.

2. TouchFlo2D Full version

3. M2D message tab works properly.

4. All MSN widgets work properly.

5. Omnia black theme added, please select this for your theme to enable great-looking task bars and scroll bars.

6. No expired date.

Download link (ROM with BT fix) updated in the first post.

Enjoy! B)

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest abunhyan

Great jop khuanchai :(

I waiting to upload ur ROM withOUT BT FIX but i think u did mistake in the first post writting the same in downloading links u mean the ROM without BT FIX coming soon......! iam i right B)

Guest Khuanchai
Great jop khuanchai :(

I waiting to upload ur ROM withOUT BT FIX but i think u did mistake in the first post writting the same in downloading links u mean the ROM without BT FIX coming soon......! iam i right B)

Sorry about that. Sleepy. :(

The ROM without BT fix will come tonight.

Guest dddrko

Everything looks nice except the Titanium (There's no clock, most of text missing, and it's always black whatever theme you select). Sector's 21193 have great working Titanum (full working with all images and text), get the one from him. Alarm doesn't work again....

Edited by dddrko

Guest tingchung_chin
Hi Khuanchai,

Would it be possible to make an M2D w/BT fix ROM with OS 21028 Aku 1.6.0 from Stevenh? Users posts say that isvery fast and stable.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...1028-aku-1-6-0/

agreed, i flash to the clean ROM yesterday, really fast and smooth, but too bad, i din know how to install full workable M2D, therefore i flash back... never got such a fast ROM b4 B) :( :(

Sorry about that. Sleepy. B)

The ROM without BT fix will come tonight.

what about the battery life of the ROm? what is it compared whith the rom custom-made by taril?

Tarils rom seems to be customzied by some battery file from HL3......

can you tell me ?