[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Yohng

Khuanchai, Many thanks, for this great ROM :

13. Omnia Lite ROM base DXID1 build 21222 with Titanium 7

However, I have a big trouble with keyboard.

I've tried Resco Keyboard Pro (the one I like) but impossible to select it from menu

Then I've tried Samsung keyboard => same

Then fingerKeyb => Same

At least I've installed SIPChange and then I can use Samsung Keyboard after soft reset.

Uninstall then Install again Reco without effect.

Any idea to use Resco Keyboard ?

Guest gianton
this rom is far far beyond better.. no broken links etc.. super stable.. im just wondering how my background reflects on honeycomb (start menu) regardless of the wallpaper only black background shows on it. again super minor minor issue.. but the rest is super okay.

and i want change the honytomb's background.but not success,

if can fix it all, will perfect and perfact rom

Just replace all files to \Winows with Resco Explorer and soft reset.

honeycomb_fix.rar

post-479752-1242021895_thumb.png post-479752-1242021909_thumb.png

Edited by gianton

Guest gianton
Hi everybody.

I've been out of this board for number of days because my omnia had a long vacation at samsung service center. It's nice to be back here.

:lol: :lol: :(

Now back to flashing...

Kuanchai (or anyone), what is most stable wm6.5 version? Which is better, 21222 or 21500?

Thank you.

21222 is newest and better. :D

Guest Khuanchai
We can now add honeycomb in the exclusion list of WkTask, so that it will never close honeycomb with X.

That means we can just use WkTask as task manager, unlike previously when we had to choose 'do nothing' for tap of X in WkTask and use HTC task manager to close programs.

I dont like the HTC task manager and IMHO its useless. WkTask is so much better.

OK, will check this program.

Guest palah

Hi Khuanchai.

once again thanks for all your great roms... did go to sectors rom but missed the BT fix... so back with the now great looking 21222

have challenge with Media Player which launches from the music tab - when it opens windows Media player you can see the tracks, it seems to open but no sound is heard.. have checked and it is on full volume, updated the library ... but no sound. Still can hear ring tones etc ... can anybody else replicate?

Edited by palah

Guest enginemen

honeycomb_fix.rar

ask help. i disable the taithame ,the copy all "honeycomb" files to \windows .

but the system notice me ,"access is denied" can not copy the files to windows.

can tell me why?

Guest fr0x

Hi,

Thanks for your 21222 UltraLite rom !! Works fine =D

I have just 1 issue (with your all rom), can you fix the bug of the rotation dosen't work when we install the cab of QBUS for the Big Volume Control ?

Guest enginemen
ask help. i disable the taithame ,the copy all "honeycomb" files to \windows .

but the system notice me ,"access is denied" can not copy the files to windows.

can tell me why?

yes.i have fix it, and i intall a theme ,that will be success?

Guest Khuanchai
Hi Khuanchai.

once again thanks for all your great roms... did go to sectors rom but missed the BT fix... so back with the now great looking 21222

have challenge with Media Player which launches from the music tab - when it opens windows Media player you can see the tracks, it seems to open but no sound is heard.. have checked and it is on full volume, updated the library ... but no sound. Still can hear ring tones etc ... can anybody else replicate?

That's a bug. :D Thanks. I'll try to fixed it by a CAB.

Here is the CAB file. Music.zip

Install this CAB and soft reset. If this works, it will play music when you tap the Music Tab.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest enginemen

honeycomb_fix.rar

hi gianton: thx for help.i had replace all files to \windows successful. and install some theme in mobile

but i found still not raplaced the honeycomb's background. still the black.

i have no idea,can help.tell me how to do..

thx again,

Guest palah
That's a bug. :D Thanks. I'll try to fixed it by a CAB.

Here is the CAB file. Music.zip

Install this CAB and soft reset. If this works, it will play music when you tap the Music Tab.

thanks for reply ....installed & reset twice only change...can now see album covers on music tab but no sound :lol:... is there another player that will work that I can install by cab or do you have another fix ?

Guest PICHAI
Hi,

I have just 1 issue (with your all rom), can you fix the bug of the rotation dosen't work when we install the cab of QBUS for the Big Volume Control ?

Same Me.I had try every 6.5 Rom From Khuanchai.They all same Ploblem. I Just Uninstall SSbig Volume.

Then its can rotation again.

Guest gianton
hi gianton: thx for help.i had replace all files to \windows successful. and install some theme in mobile

but i found still not raplaced the honeycomb's background. still the black.

i have no idea,can help.tell me how to do..

thx again,

As said you have to copy and overwrite all files in \Windows with Resco Explorer. Just tap yes in every warning message and soft reset. :D

Hope this helps m8.

Guest gianton
Hi,

Same bug here.

My solution:

post-479752-1242034525_thumb.png post-479752-1242034537_thumb.png

Guest gianton
thanks for reply ....installed & reset twice only change...can now see album covers on music tab but no sound :D ... is there another player that will work that I can install by cab or do you have another fix ?

You should update your library and then it works. I tap on the panel and play the songs. Then can go to the next one by sliding to the right.

Guest Khuanchai
Hi!!!

@Khuanchai

Wich voice dialing program are you using right now?

Did you see the one i posted you?

Thanks!!!

I still use Voice speed dial because Voice Commander doesn't work well with recent ROM builds. I still have to investigate why it worked in build 21500. No good news yet. :D

Guest Khuanchai
Hi,

Big volume control can't be used with our BT-fixed ROM. It will disable autorotation.

Guest Augustocvc

Excuse me if the subject has been discussed here but someone would have said if these roms has the Pacco's camera fix?

Guest palah
You should update your library and then it works. I tap on the panel and play the songs. Then can go to the next one by sliding to the right.

Updated library & reset again... still no sound .... when i tap on panel or slide to next song it does open windows mobile but it stays minimised ... but no sound... did play a song when first installed but not now...

Guest Khuanchai
Excuse me if the subject has been discussed here but someone would have said if these roms has the Pacco's camera fix?

Yes, with G4 camera as well. :D

Guest Khuanchai
Updated library & reset again... still no sound .... when i tap on panel or slide to next song it does open windows mobile but it stays minimised ... but no sound... did play a song when first installed but not now...

I have no idea. Anyone else has same problem? Any multimedia installed?