NEW CLEAN ROM: STV1L/2/M2 - IA5 - XIP/OS 21028 Aku 1.6.0

Guest Stevenh

Guest Stevenh
what about the battery life of the ROm? what is it compared whith the rom custom-made by taril?

Tarils rom seems to be customzied by some battery file from HL3......

can you tell me ?

They are all the same, I think what Taril meant was that there was significant power profile improvements in the new ROMs. If you install Advanced Config Tool, you can also tweak a lot of things to improve things further...

Guest Stevenh
for some reason .. i keep getting stuck at the Eboot Download. Any ideas..

Are you running the exe? Are you running on XP or Vista? The installer only works on XP...

Guest mchan111

Thanks. I have already installed this new rom. but it seems cannot read any chinese.

Could tell how to make it functional working with the other language (Chinese).

Guest Stevenh
Thanks. I have already installed this new rom. but it seems cannot read any chinese.

Could tell how to make it functional working with the other language (Chinese).

Hi, check out the first post of this topic:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...ia5-vie10f-fix/

There's a couple of links there, you will want panelfs and sunfon.ac3, not tried the chinese xt9 before though...

Guest lucifer1973

thanks for the great ROM!! because it is very fast and stable!!!

question: why in your two latest ROMs I can not find the Peoples republic of China, as I know, just install Chinese fonts and set the Regional setting to Peoples republic of China, than there will be no "can not read or support Chinese" problems.

Your rom is so good so absolutely other countries' ppl will like it and can you make it more "open"? Thanks again!!!

Guest Stevenh
thanks for the great ROM!! because it is very fast and stable!!!

question: why in your two latest ROMs I can not find the Peoples republic of China, as I know, just install Chinese fonts and set the Regional setting to Peoples republic of China, than there will be no "can not read or support Chinese" problems.

Your rom is so good so absolutely other countries' ppl will like it and can you make it more "open"? Thanks again!!!

Hm.. you're right I just checked and can't find any APAC countries listed in the Regional settings. I don't think I removed anything that would remove them so don't know why they don't exist... It's possible that the SYS source I got didn't have them in...

Any cooks out there got answer to this?

Anyone else remember if standard i900 ROM has China etc listed in regional settings?

Guest Stevenh
Stevenh....great!!!

But...can you made also exactly this ROM, but with HTC Emu DLL's, Camera Fix, HTC Task Manager 2.1 and Manilla 2D???

That would be a suberb ROM. B)

Hi, I've uploaded new ROM for you! Check out the first post :(

Guest lucifer1973
Hm.. you're right I just checked and can't find any APAC countries listed in the Regional settings. I don't think I removed anything that would remove them so don't know why they don't exist... It's possible that the SYS source I got didn't have them in...

Anyone else remember if standard i900 ROM has China etc listed in regional settings?

Actually I used Khuanchai, qbs,t2008,taril Roms before, those Roms are all include China etc listed in regional settings B)

I am a new hand so please you find what is the reason, thank you !!!

Guest lucifer1973

can we just do some simple steps to let the APAC countries emerge in the Regional settings? such as type some symbols in the dial? As I know we can change the Operator settings by doing like that.

Edited by lucifer1973

Guest sector

having similar issues with 6.5. im thinking to add an additional software for chinese friends: http://www.ce-star.com/products/Personal.php

Guest Stevenh

I think it is with the actual SYS we are using probably does not have the APAC regions coded in it and i am not sure where this information is stored...

Sector, you can try including sunfon.ac3 and also the 0404 wince.nls module and see if that would solve the chinese issues. The wince.nls should only be needed for system programs, majority of other things should get by with just the font file... The v2 XIP had the 0804 wince.nls as it was not possible to put the 0404 version into the XIP without growing the region and losing RAM...

Guest spin_x

hey stevenh.. hopefully u can upload the nex ROM fit wif BT VC and if possible equip it wif SRS WOW with BT fix which was done by cryingman

Guest tingchung_chin

hi Stev, Opera can't be scroll... Youtube link in internet, error msg prompt "Failed to get YouTube security cookie"...

Edited by tingchung_chin

Guest tingchung_chin

i feel bottom of my omnia quite HOT, not sure was cause by this ROM or not???

not sure related to your Manila ROM, HOT issue, Opera issue (cant scroll) and also hang few times when i got Wifi and connect to Opera...

Edited by tingchung_chin

Guest tingchung_chin
And another one... :( Sorry... hehe..

Lite ROM same as M2D, but without M2D.. :( I am flashing ROM's few times/week. :D

you are facing the issue i had as well? the heat really scare me. B) :( :(