T Mob- What Kaiser replacement or wait?

Guest andysalmon

Guest andysalmon

My contract's now up with T Mob. I'm not a heavy user and have a decent deal for £16 month on an old WnW package which does me ok.

Of the phone features I don't use the keyboard (I prefer the on screen) but do like a large screen as it is my main GPS (SatNav and Memory Map OS) device.

With the entry of win 6.5 on the horizon do I wait for a Touch HD type device in 6.5 or just get one now if and when it emerges on T mob. I'm thinking a network release of any new device is likely to be at least 9 months away.

Any thoughts?

Guest davey1980

im on holiday at mo..go bk to work on the 30th march...if u would like to know if tbmile r bring out some fones.. let me know the fones ur interested in (make and models) and i'll find out if and when they should be released for u. (uk only tho )

Guest andysalmon

I'm leaning towards the HD without anyone's guidance B) and the T-Mob guy was useless after 10 mins on hold whilst he consulted another department, came back saying it's in testing with no release date as they don't want unproven software fouling up. When I said it'd been out for nearly 6 months replied that he didn't think that was the case!

Davey, that'd be good mate thanks.

Guest davey1980

well i can only be of help if its fones in the UK.. since USA get them 6months b4 us! u said the HD? is that the new Omnia HD?

and T-Mobile put u on HOLD to ask a diff dept? sorry to hear that i think he just put u on hold to have a chat to a friend as we have to send the info away and wait for reply.

anyways leave me the fone names and make etc and i'll get on it.

Guest andysalmon
well i can only be of help if its fones in the UK.. since USA get them 6months b4 us! u said the HD? is that the new Omnia HD?

and T-Mobile put u on HOLD to ask a diff dept? sorry to hear that i think he just put u on hold to have a chat to a friend as we have to send the info away and wait for reply.

anyways leave me the fone names and make etc and i'll get on it.

It's the Touch HD. Thanks matey.

Guest Zeusie67
It's the Touch HD. Thanks matey.

you can get the Touch HD on T-Mobile through:

http://www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/

I did it last week. Was waiting to see what T-mobile would offer me to upgrade from the Kaiser. Strangely they offered me another kaiser. I kid you not.

So i contacted mpd and they sorted me out with a HD but on a T-mobile tariff.

I'm loving the HD.

Guest andysalmon

Thanks mate. It's a nice deal, but I don't use that many mins or surf unlimited so would rather stick to £16 a month on my current package.