Stuck in firmware update

Guest BaracA

Guest BaracA

Hi, i was trying change the rom of my omnia, i installed the drivers and everything, the update finished ok but when i restart the device at the beginning appears an icon that is like a mobile with a warning signal, then the samsung omnia logo.

Then i tried reflash but got stuck when it starts writing the image, i tried like 4 times, sometimes is in 4%, sometimes more but always get the same error message.

Here is the log:

Step 1. Eboot image Downloading

Downloading EBOOT...

EBOOT image downloaded.

Step 2. PDA image Downloading

Downloading PDA region #1(DISKIMAGE)...

PDA Image Length : 129021867

Write Failed! (3)

DownloadImagePDA DL_MSG_FLASH_FAILURE...

Download failed!!

I also try hard reset by pressing the two call buttons, then reflash but nothing.

What can i do?

THANKS.

Edited by BaracA

Guest Irmes Bence
Hi, i was trying change the rom of my omnia, i installed the drivers and everything, the update finished ok but when i restart the device at the beginning appears an icon that is like a mobile with a warning signal, then the samsung omnia logo.

Then i tried reflash but got stuck when it starts writing the image, i tried like 4 times, sometimes is in 4%, sometimes more but always get the same error message.

Here is the log:

Step 1. Eboot image Downloading

Downloading EBOOT...

EBOOT image downloaded.

Step 2. PDA image Downloading

Downloading PDA region #1(DISKIMAGE)...

PDA Image Length : 129021867

Write Failed! (3)

DownloadImagePDA DL_MSG_FLASH_FAILURE...

Download failed!!

I also try hard reset by pressing the two call buttons, then reflash but nothing.

What can i do?

THANKS.

Restart your update.

Guest BaracA

I try to restart the update by closing the update program, remove the battery, then start the update again from the beginning but nothing.

• 6 months later...