SAMSUNG CDMA TECHNOLOGIES

Guest jungizzle

Guest jungizzle

where do i find the SAMSUNG CDMA TECHNOLOGIES b/c every time i try and update it tries to find this and fails and it doesnt update the phoneeee..

• 1 month later...
Guest requiem87

Same error here.

When i upgrade in grand prix vista, the update goes fine until the phone part. Here i get:

PDA finished!!

Downloading CSC...

GetSize : 120832 

CSC finished.

Downloading PHONE...

KW.KIM Create retry(25)

KW.KIM Create retry(24)

KW.KIM Create retry(23)

KW.KIM Create retry(22)

KW.KIM Create retry(21)

KW.KIM Create retry(20)

KW.KIM Create retry(19)

KW.KIM Create retry(18)

KW.KIM Create retry(17)

KW.KIM Create retry(16)

KW.KIM Create retry(15)

KW.KIM Create retry(14)

KW.KIM Create retry(13)

KW.KIM Create retry(12)

KW.KIM Create retry(11)

KW.KIM Create retry(10)

KW.KIM Create retry(9)

KW.KIM Create retry(8)

KW.KIM Create retry(7)

KW.KIM Create retry(6)

KW.KIM Create retry(5)

KW.KIM Create retry(4)

KW.KIM Create retry(3)

KW.KIM Create retry(2)

KW.KIM Create retry(1)

KW.KIM Create retry(0)

Download failed!!

and i get the message: port create failed.

When i remove the battery and restart the phone, it works fine, but phone version not updated. I also get the picture of a phone with exclamation mark.

Also, when GP tries to update the phone part, a new device pops up in device manager called Samsung CDMA Technologies, and no driver found. I don't find a driver for this device either.

Is there any solution for this with custom rom in vista, or should i reflash with samsung original firmware (wich will fix it) and then flash in GP and not loading phone bit?

I would prefer being able to update phone in GrandPrix, so if that is possible, please tell me how (in vista / windows 7 of course, who has an xp machine in 2009??)

Guest =MZ=
I would prefer being able to update phone in GrandPrix, so if that is possible, please tell me how (in vista / windows 7 of course, who has an xp machine in 2009??)

Only virtual machine aka VmWare with XP SP3 installed will allow you to flash phone-part. I'm using Vista x64 and VmWare 6.5 - my i900 has been flashed many times this way: no brick or monahans. I advice you not to even try upgrading any part of ROM in modern OS. But, everybody has his own choice...

P.S. Sorry for my english.