Want to ask Microsoft about Windows Mobile 6.5?

Guest Monolithix

Guest Monolithix
thumb_24-Mar-2009_honeycomb.jpg
This week Aaron Woodman, Director for Consumer Experiences for Windows Mobile, will be answering your questions on the upcoming refresh of Windows Mobile.

Click the link below to the facebook thread to post your queries, and let us know your thoughts here on any responses you get!

Facebook Thread

Guest DarkWanderer
thumb_24-Mar-2009_honeycomb.jpg
This week Aaron Woodman, Director for Consumer Experiences for Windows Mobile, will be answering your questions on the upcoming refresh of Windows Mobile.

Click the link below to the facebook thread to post your queries, and let us know your thoughts here on any responses you get!

Facebook Thread

Facebook link? Why not an M$ board or similar? Why do they assume that everyone has a facebook account? I'd like to be able to comment on such WinMo things, but there is no way I'd agree to the current (last revised september 2008) T&C's of data hoarding social networking sites such as Facebook.

Guest Monolithix

Well without getting too deep into the ethics of facebooks t's 'n' c's, you don't *have* to give them any real personal data. I assume that MS is using it to try and embrace an extremely wide and accessible network of people, credit to them. I bet they get more feedback there than they would on microsoft.com!

Guest DarkWanderer
Well without getting too deep into the ethics of facebooks t's 'n' c's, you don't *have* to give them any real personal data. I assume that MS is using it to try and embrace an extremely wide and accessible network of people, credit to them. I bet they get more feedback there than they would on microsoft.com!

You are probably right about them reaching a wider audiance. It just bugs me a bit that Facebook were all over the news saying "users data belongs to the user", but that is a complete contradiction of it's t&c 's. Rant over, sorry.

Guest Shadowfixeruk

Before people start asking questions like - why the honeycomb...?

it might be worth taking a look Here - Windows Mobile 6.5 @ Mix 09 which shows lots of new 6.5 features (like no honeycomb).

You can also follow these guys on twitter - @lokeuei and @wmdev and also @windowsmobile

SF

Edited by Shadowfixeruk

I have no Facebook - so someone please ask this:

On Windows Mobile 6.5 will I be able to be treated like a big boy and be allowed to control HTML email myself - allowing pictures to automatically load without granting permission EVERY time ?

Edited by TBFL

• 2 months later...
I have no Facebook - so someone please ask this:

On Windows Mobile 6.5 will I be able to be treated like a big boy and be allowed to control HTML email myself - allowing pictures to automatically load without granting permission EVERY time ?

Excellent question! Now can anyone tell me the answer? Been awhile.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.