Help with ROMS PLZ

Guest HyDr4

Guest HyDr4

Hi. Im quite new with this staff of the ROMS but i have red a lot of posts.

Now i want to do an upgrade but i dont know which one to choose.

What i need is:

1)Latest version.

2)English.

3)And the most important, triband (850/1900) in order to make 3G work in Argentina.

If anyone can help me a little with this i will really appreciate.

I found a lot of ROMs but i dont know which one has what i want.

Thank u!

Eduardo.

Guest meabigbaldguy
Hi. Im quite new with this staff of the ROMS but i have red a lot of posts.

Now i want to do an upgrade but i dont know which one to choose.

What i need is:

1)Latest version.

2)English.

3)And the most important, triband (850/1900) in order to make 3G work in Argentina.

If anyone can help me a little with this i will really appreciate.

I found a lot of ROMs but i dont know which one has what i want.

Thank u!

Eduardo.

If I'm not mistaken this is a double post because I'm sure that I've answered these exact questions last week. Anyway, stuff gets lost in this forum really quick so here goes...

1) DXIA5 is generally the latest ROM. Most of the custom ROMs in this forum are based from it; however, official Samsung ROM releases vary by the device's country of origin. A custom ROM can pretty much forgo the country of origin.

2) At least most of the custom ROM's are in English. Again, an official ROM language depends on the country of the device's origin.

3) Unfortunately, this isn't possible. I'm assuming that since you're asking your phone originated either in Europe or Asia. Unfortunately, these phones are GSM bandwidth and North and South American phones are CDMA. This means that the radio reciever in both types are uniquely different. The exception might be phones originating in Venezuela, where I understand that they use both frequency types - you may want to look into this info some more. Otherwise, you will have to settle for EDGE. The reason for the difference is that the Omnia was first developed and marketed for the European and Asian networks.