*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

i just lyk ur roms ShokkA9 . :) facing few problems in 23017 SHKv22. the mouse not working properly. when i enabled mouse it didnt appeared:s It appeared when i pressed the d pad. bt as soon as i touch the screen it disappears:o and again appears when d pad is pressed . it also disappears while opening menus or while switching pages in my browser. Is it only me facing it or u all are facing it too:sCan it be corrected.

Fingermouse is not supported. Remember this is wm 6.5.1. Omnia has not an official update for 6.5, so there is no driver for this in 6.5, only in the 6.1 roms. Sorry :( You can still use the d pad.

Edit: Sorry, didn't know someone else replied earlier .. Someone can delete this post if they want:)

Edited by Marcys

Guest shokka9

Cab added to first POST to make the icon visible in M2D....

I designed M2D to be stealth, stylish and discreet.....

So you now have option to enable all tab icons....

:)

Guest corpisa
I know mate. That's why I think the dude sayd it does because he wants to get his copy for free :-)

I think he visited their web page !!

Spam alert Phone Extension - Release History

Version 2.0.2 (Oct 03, 2009):

* Incoming video call

* Fix: Taskbar hidden after incoming call (on some devices)

* Fix: Substitute of WM phone (on some devices)

* Fix: Conflict with other phone applications (blocking unwanted calls)

* Fix: Languages

* Fix: Settings window

now, dont ask me where to activate it !! Im still figuring it out for myself, i guess it just receives video calls or something but no one ever video calls me, hehe..

I would check later with my brother to see what's the deal with that ..

saludos,

Guest corpisa

and thats exactly how it looks, this has to be one of the best looking rom/themes I have ever use on my omnia. i did missed the tabs at fisrt but after using it all day I think Im keeping it like you made it.

Bugs to report:

NONE, everything its working on my phone (hard reset after flash and messure what you put in you phone and enjoy a master piece) !!!!

saludos,

Edited by corpisa

WOW !

I think that your rom is the most invested that i see until now!!

I flash it now and everything work very good except one problem i found

when I enter to "call log" the omnia exit from the list and I can't see from who I get call.. i hope that you have solution for this problem.

Guest protozo

So you now have option to enable all tab icons....

thanks!

1 have one problem, in the tab of settings the options of wallpaper and communications don´t work. And the call log, only appears the first time, then dosen´t work

thanks

Guest meabigbaldguy
hi anyone can share total commander or resco explorer :) pls thanks

i using shokka9 23017_M2D

Here's Total Commander because it's a free app. Resco is a paid app, so I won't post it. You can also find links to Total Commander in some of the ROM threads around here.

cecmd.arm.CAB

Guest meabigbaldguy
I think he visited their web page !!

Not yet, but I will now. I'm still using v. 1.4.5 and wasn't aware of 2.0 until reading these posts. BTW, have you checked the video tutorials on PhoneEx's website? You can probably find out how to activate it there.

Guest miguelsanchez79

Thanks a lot Shokka for another one great Rom. Im using your Roms since I got my omnia and think they are much better than original one.

Just cannot get the weather working on home tab. Bit strange as it's using same application as normal weather tab.

Any solution?

Thanks

Guest shokka9
Thanks a lot Shokka for another one great Rom. Im using your Roms since I got my omnia and think they are much better than original one.

Just cannot get the weather working on home tab. Bit strange as it's using same application as normal weather tab.

Any solution?

Thanks

Tap it, the bottom part where it says 'tap here', it will ask you to agree to Google thing...

It use GoogleMaps location service, so NO it doesnt normal weather application.

If you go to settings, system, There is a locations app...

Guest leap_ahead

Any solution?

Thanks

fix the problem with this Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab

WOW !

I think that your rom is the most invested that i see until now!!

I flash it now and everything work very good except one problem i found

when I enter to "call log" the omnia exit from the list and I can't see from who I get call.. i hope that you have solution for this problem.

thanks

Any solution for that problem ?

Guest Milanello

I have a Wifi problem with the new 23064 rom, the phone says its connected to my router but on internet explorer or skyfire it says that there no internet connection enabled.

Does anyone has the same problem?

I really like this rom!

Guest miguelsanchez79
Tap it, the bottom part where it says 'tap here', it will ask you to agree to Google thing...

It use GoogleMaps location service, so NO it doesnt normal weather application.

If you go to settings, system, There is a locations app...

I did tap it an nothing happened. It did try to update weather but no Google thing poped out at all

Guest miguelsanchez79
I have a Wifi problem with the new 23064 rom, the phone says its connected to my router but on internet explorer or skyfire it says that there no internet connection enabled.

Does anyone has the same problem?

I really like this rom!

Im using same rom as you and dont have any problems with wifi

Fingermouse is not supported. Remember this is wm 6.5.1. Omnia has not an official update for 6.5, so there is no driver for this in 6.5, only in the 6.1 roms. Sorry :) You can still use the d pad.

Edit: Sorry, didn't know someone else replied earlier .. Someone can delete this post if they want:)

thnx u both . but it didnt appeared in the previous roms of shokka SHKv21 how is it appearing in this rom. the mouse dont show in any wm6.5 roms. and m able to use it any program . Only just it disappears sumtyms and hv to press d pad again to make it visible (though it works even when i not see it on screen )

Guest corpisa
just one question. I cannot connect to my contract internet (vodafone uk). is there any chance to set it up without hard reset?

Thanks

try this (from instructions on first post):

3. Goto Settings, connections, operator...change to operator that is NOT yours. Leave for 30 secs. Then change back to your operator. Leave for 30 secs. Good to GO

This is a given really on any ROM, just to ensure you have the right connectivity settings . Also Tick the box, in Browser Connection to automatically detect settings.

Saludos,