*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest corpisa
Not yet, but I will now. I'm still using v. 1.4.5 and wasn't aware of 2.0 until reading these posts. BTW, have you checked the video tutorials on PhoneEx's website? You can probably find out how to activate it there.

haha.. we got fooled !! :)

I guess it supports video call because now from within the application you can use default phone dialer and use its video call function in case it has one (at least that's how I understand it).

slds,

post-209926-1255410658_thumb.jpg

Edited by corpisa

Guest Batistian
GUYS

i need a rapidshare link for the last ROM pleassssse

Do you know why everybody is ignoring your question? ;)

Read the first post. :( Look for MiRRORz :)

Edited by Batistian

Guest fattmatt
Hi

I have enabled the i8000 dialer but I cant seem to get the speaker on function to work as a matter of fact its disabled.

Any advise?

Use the popup menu down the bottom to select handsfree...works for me:)

EDIT- mine has Open Contact as the first option at the top, then next one down (4 boxes on mine) is the handsfree button.

EDIT 2- ignore the first edit, doh, that is the video call button, handsfree shows as speakerphone on the popup menu when in call...

Matt.

Edited by fattmatt

can u tell me how to turn on black top and bottom bars in touchFLO?

No mather which theme i choose they are always grey (or dark grey) but not pure black

Like here:

post-428798-1254960645_thumb.png

Edited by jawosz

WOW !

I think that your rom is the most invested that i see until now!!

I flash it now and everything work very good except one problem i found

when I enter to "call log" the omnia exit from the list and I can't see from who I get call.. i hope that you have solution for this problem.

ya i have the same problem, can u fix it?? the call log just show n disappear right away. and how u enable smart lock for incoming call?? thank you

Edited by Alixz

I have a Wifi problem with the new 23064 rom, the phone says its connected to my router but on internet explorer or skyfire it says that there no internet connection enabled. 

I have the same problem. No problems on previous roms. For some strange reason, I can update on the weather tab, but not in Opera og PIE or weather in the home tab. I have changed the operator to one that is not mine for 30 sec++ and back again. Wifi nor 3G internet is working. Need this to work!

Guest shokka9

Quickly....

1. Total Commander is attached to first post and has been for sometime now! PLEASE READ FIRST POST FULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I will release my M2D themes when i have time and feel the need. Anyone of you can post the theme too, i dont really care. All you have to do is a backup of the theme with M2DC, locate the .M2DC file....copy it out to your PC...rename to .zip and thats it!!!

You should be doing this anyways, so when you mess up the theme, you have a BACKUP :(

3. WIFI??

I dont test WIFI...i dont need to, to be honest. It works, i dont do anything with the WIFI settings, so there should be no issues EVER...

I have no issues when i am at my friends house accessing his WIFI network, why would i??

If some people say its working, then its working.. It cannot work for some and not others. You all have the same ROM as me.... :)

4. Call Log.....this is ISSUE with WM6.5.1, it works fine in 23017...I know the dialler etc are being reworked in the newer builds, so i think it has something to do with that.

If you use the simple phone pad, you wont get this issue, as it uses a different call log UI etc.

If you guys are after ultimate perfection, then i am afraid i cant help you ;), however if you want custom ROMs, with some minor issues, you are in the right place!

Edited by shokka9

Guest Nicklashidegard
3. WIFI??

I dont test WIFI...i dont need to, to be honest. It works, i dont do anything with the WIFI settings, so there should be no issues EVER...

I have no issues when i am at my friends house accessing his WIFI network, why would i??

Wifi does work, it's only the comm manager that sometimes plays up.. Go settings/connections/wifi and it will work :)

What it the difrents between: SHKv22_M2D_23017 and SHKv23_M2D_23064.

Im new so I need to learn how things works, I just installed the v22 yesterday, but my Wifi didnt work like the people above? It says im connected but i cant sign in to Live messenger or use explorer. And when Im trying to change the theme from Pureblack2 to Vera Wang Red, The only things that changing is the upside bar ( battery connection status ect.) and the down-bar ( for APLLE and CANCEL ect.)

Edited by forsho

Guest shokka9
What it the difrents between: SHKv22_M2D_23017 and SHKv23_M2D_23064.

23017 is one of the last builds of the 'official' WM6.5 where the start & X are on the top task bar..

23064 is the latest (at time of writing) WM6.5.1 (moving to WM7) where the Start & X are on the bottom task bar..

If you check ou the pics in the first post, you can see the diffence. Also some other new stuff in 23064, like contact manager etc.

WIFI does work. Believe me !!

23017 is one of the last builds of the 'official' WM6.5 where the start & X are on the top task bar..

23064 is the latest (at time of writing) WM6.5.1 (moving to WM7) where the Start & X are on the bottom task bar..

If you check ou the pics in the first post, you can see the diffence. Also some other new stuff in 23064, like contact manager etc.

Ok, thank you for explaining. Wich one you advise me to use now? WIFI is actually not important for me because I use Web'n'Walk, so I have 3G(GPRS?) connection..

And for the Theme's when I change a Theme, Background stays same, and everything else except the TopTaskbar becomes Gray and the Bottom Task Bar becomes gray?

PS. Sorry for my bad english, and (maybe) stupid questions

Of course. WiFi works, but I can not access the Internet on PIE og Opera. If other users also has this problem, we need to fix this. I do not expect you to help us shokka, I know you do not have time to help everyone. But if any users finds a solution to the problem, I would be very glad if they post it here. Thanks :)

Guest shokka9
And for the Theme's when I change a Theme, Background stays same, and everything else except the TopTaskbar becomes Gray and the Bottom Task Bar becomes gray?

Use 23064 then :)

The themes should have different backgrounds....and they change the bars too...you are on about the themes in the settings, Home?? Like Rock & Republic...Classic Blue...etc they all have their own style.

I dunno!

Guest shokka9
Of course. WiFi works, but I can not access the Internet on PIE og Opera. If other users also has this problem, we need to fix this. I do not expect you to help us shokka, I know you do not have time to help everyone. But if any users finds a solution to the problem, I would be very glad if they post it here. Thanks :)

I have and can.....

So i dunno....

good luck :(

Guest Masta92

Why I dont have enough space between Icons in LAUCHER TAB???

I cant read the name of the apps like on the screenshots.....

GIMME A SOLUTION OR GO IN HELL

I REPRESENT DA REAL HIP HOP!!!!!

Guest shokka9

je n'ais ce pas mon frere

it will be in the HTCHomesettings....for Programs tab, to be honest, i forgot to remove that but. I dont wont it to show any text.

Something i forgot, didnt play with it too much making the ROMs...so didnt realise till after...

I am HIP HOP!