*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest jms2367
he could be coming back if we wanted :( , there is you, hakeemy, masta, myself... well a few more so we just need to set a date and make a small contribution and there we go, he´s back :D

jeje... the offer is there everyone I´m sure shokka9 will cook a few more builds for us if we give him an old omnia so if everyone is serious just let me know, with two that donate $15 or 20$ I will put my donation and for sure get one more.. then we get the rest and let the chef shop around for a decent phone, he wont be using it for day to day as he has nice android phone so doesnt matter if it´s scratched or bruised ;)

slds,

Jota

that's a great idea. hope we can muster enough numbers for the "cause". :D

with shokka in the android world, the htc hero and other android devices seem to become more and more attractive. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CVonV

sorry for this probably noob question, but bare with me i've only had the omnia for 2 days!

with the keyboard, I've set it to use the fingerkeyboard one.. however, I'd just like to know if there's a way to quickly change keyboards without having to reboot the omnia? it seems like that's the only way for me to be able to do it

Guest lupus_hegemonia
sorry for this probably noob question, but bare with me i've only had the omnia for 2 days!

with the keyboard, I've set it to use the fingerkeyboard one.. however, I'd just like to know if there's a way to quickly change keyboards without having to reboot the omnia? it seems like that's the only way for me to be able to do it

By pressing the MIDDLE button on the lower taskbar, m8!

Guest portutu
that's a great idea. hope we can muster enough numbers for the "cause". :(

with shokka in the android world, the htc hero and other android devices seem to become more and more attractive. <_<

i will be happy to donate at shokka's 15 € if he can make us one or two builds :mellow:

Guest lupus_hegemonia
i will be happy to donate at shokka's 15 € if he can make us one or two builds <_<

First... my dear SHOKKA9 stopped "cooking" for Omnias, because he bought HTC.

Second... Jesus, m8. JUST ONLY 15 euros donate and you want TWO roms for them???... Too cheep, don't you think?

Guest CVonV
By pressing the MIDDLE button on the lower taskbar, m8!

lmao i knew it popped it up and down but i didn't know u could hold it to change it! my bad <_<

Guest lupus_hegemonia
lmao i knew it popped it up and down but i didn't know u could hold it to change it! my bad <_<

No worries, m8. Keep going... play with your phone and you'll learn it.

Guest Batistian
that would be crazy.....

I have NO omnia materials on my PC, but hey, i know what i need...... :(

laters

That's just an excuse <_<

And yes, we've gone crazy. Crazy for you cooking, bro.

And don't tell me Omnia is old hat. Look HERE :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First... my dear SHOKKA9 stopped "cooking" for Omnias, because he bought HTC.

Second... Jesus, m8. JUST ONLY 15 euros donate and you want TWO roms for them???... Too cheep, don't you think?

He didn't did it for the money and he will never do it for the money.

"15 Euros" is part of a new Hardware. :D

He stops cooking because he's busy, but refer to THIS, seems like he's not anymore.

He did not continue "cooking" for Omnias, not because he bought HTC, but it's because his Omnia gone crazy after knowing that it will not get flashed anymore :mellow:

With WinMo7 around the corner, I bet his hands are itchy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he could be coming back if we wanted :D , there is you, hakeemy, masta, myself... well a few more so we just need to set a date and make a small contribution and there we go, he´s back

jeje... the offer is there everyone I´m sure shokka9 will cook a few more builds for us if we give him an old omnia so if everyone is serious just let me know, with two that donate $15 or 20$ I will put my donation and for sure get one more.. then we get the rest and let the chef shop around for a decent phone, he wont be using it for day to day as he has nice android phone so doesnt matter if it´s scratched or bruised

slds,

Jota

that's a great idea. hope we can muster enough numbers for the "cause".

Yes Jota,

Count me in.

Set a date, get enough members and post the amount you can get. I'll dd that and see if we can get an O2 for him.

PS: I seldom come here, so you might need to look for me over there B) - Thanks.

Guest lupus_hegemonia
He didn't did it for the money and he will never do it for the money.

"15 Euros" is part of a new Hardware. :mellow:

He stops cooking because he's busy, but refer to THIS, seems like he's not anymore.

He did not continue "cooking" for Omnias, not because he bought HTC, but it's because his Omnia gone crazy after knowing that it will not get flashed anymore <_<

With WinMo7 around the corner, I bet his hands are itchy.

Since I AM his PERSONAL friend, let me "refresh" your info...

A. Of course he "didn't did it" (actually, this is wrong grammar) for money, but since someone wants to "donate" him, 15 euros are the prize of... 1 1/2 pint of beer!!! Not much, isn't it?

B. He stopped because he's busy... he CONTINUES to be bussy... and he will be in the future.

C. So he stopped because he became crazy from his efforts to "cooking" Omnia... and buying a HTC is NOT "such a good" explanation for you, but your "emotional explanation", right?

D. The WinMo7 MIGHT be "around the corner", but will NEVER gonna support i900, i910, i8000 or OTHER older Samsung WinMo models, but only the fresh new models of the second half of 2010! Read a magazine article for a change, friend...

Like I said, we keep talking for many months by now and we have "other bonds", than mobile phones...

I WISH HE WOULD continue "cooking" i900s roms (6.1s or 6.5s), since he & Sector were (and always will be) my two favorite "cookers"... But, unfortunately, he'll not.

Did I "inlight" you enough about my Scotish "cooker"?

Regards...

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest corpisa

Regards...

calm down lupus, he was just backing my proposal of everyone giving a donation of 15 or 20 bucks to get him an used omnia and that's the reason for the money because all of us that got to know shokka9 somehow knew he never did it for the money.

saludos,

Edited by corpisa

Guest mobilefox
calm down lupus, shokka9 himself will enlighten you about batistian no need for me to tell you who he really is and his relationship with shokka9 here and over at samsung-omnia.org besides he was just backing my proposal of everyone giving a donation of 15 or 20 bucks to get him an used omnia and that's the reason for the money because all of us that got to know shokka9 somehow knew he never did it for the money.

saludos,

+1 corpisa

Guest Batistian

A. Of course he "didn't did it" (actually, this is wrong grammar) for money, but since someone wants to "donate" him, 15 euros are the prize of... 1 1/2 pint of beer!!! Not much, isn't it?

So sorry lupus_hegemonia, if I've offended you.

I don't know how I've offended you, but anyway, sorry.

"didn't did it", "did it", "done it" whatever. Also sorry for the wrong grammar.

And also sorry for not going to High School. I'm one of the unlucky people,who's parent couldn't afford it.

I've already tried very hard to check my spelling and grammar.

Yes, you're right. 1.5 pint of beer is not much, but if there are 20 x 1.5 pint of beer, double of that can drown a person.

B. He stopped because he's busy... he CONTINUES to be bussy... and he will be in the future.

Due to the above reason, I don't understand this statement.

C. So he stopped because he became crazy from his efforts to "cooking" Omnia... and buying a HTC is NOT "such a good" explanation for you, but your "emotional explanation", right?

Neither this.

D. The WinMo7 MIGHT be "around the corner", but will NEVER gonna support i900, i910, i8000 or OTHER older Samsung WinMo models, but only the fresh new models of the second half of 2010! Read a magazine article for a change, friend...

So was WinMo6.5.

Like I said, we keep talking for many months by now and we have "other bonds", than mobile phones...

I WISH HE WOULD continue "cooking" i900s roms (6.1s or 6.5s), since he & Sector were (and always will be) my two favorite "cookers"... But, unfortunately, he'll not.

They're still the favorite "cookers" to most of us.

Did I "inlight" you enough about my Scotish "cooker"?

Regards...

Seriously, you'll have to be more specific than that to "inlight" a non-educated person like myself.

Regards to you too, bro.

Guest Batistian
calm down lupus, shokka9 himself will enlighten you about batistian no need for me to tell you who he really is and his relationship with shokka9 here and over at samsung-omnia.org besides he was just backing my proposal of everyone giving a donation of 15 or 20 bucks to get him an used omnia and that's the reason for the money because all of us that got to know shokka9 somehow knew he never did it for the money.

saludos,

That's the reason why I'm hidding in the dark side. <_<

Guest CVonV

hey guys, another noob question.. when i run ShutXP.. it never turns off if i click on "Shut down".. it just turns the screen off.. the other two buttons "Screen off" and "Reset" work fine.

also, is there a quick way to change from my default sound profile (ie ring on volume 4 & vibrate) to silent + vibrate? with my non-smartphone nokias and sony ericssons, you can press the power button once and select different profiles (of which you can all customise)

i'm really sorry for these specific noob questions.. this is my first time having a smartphone

Guest lupus_hegemonia

"Bla-bla-bla-bla"...

So, go on and KEEP WAITING my dear Shokka9, to "cook" again i900's roms!!!

You'll wait till... December of 2012!!!!!

(I ASKED... I BEG the lad, to "cook" one i900 for PERSONAL use of mine... and the man COULDN'T - any more - to "cook" for me, because... HE LEFT BEHIND him... the i900 Omnia... and BOUGHT... a new bloody phone! How much MORE "crystal" should I have write it for you??? The man himself "guided" me to look some other "cookers'" roms!!! If he's "still" planning to "cook" Omnia rom, WHY he send me to use/test OTHER person's rom?... TRY TO THINK/USE THIS TOOL, THEY'RE CALLING IT "BRAIN", m8!... For pity shakes, ASK THE MAN himself if he's going to "cook" another i900 rom!)

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest Batistian

Okay okay, bro. You Win.

Oh man...why are you so wrathful?

There's no point in continuing this argument.

Cook or don't cook, it's up to the man.

I'm here to support the "cause".

PS: @shokka9, sorry for causing all this nonsense in your thread. My bad.

Edited by Batistian

Guest corpisa
HE LEFT BEHIND him... the i900 Omnia... and BOUGHT... a new bloody phone! How much MORE "crystal" should I have write it for you???

Did you bother to read the last few pages of this thread? WE ALL KNOW HE DOES NOT HAVE AN OMNIA ANYMORE (where have you been lately, because all you say is OLD news for us) we were just suggesting to everyone interested to give a donation of $15 or $20 so he can buy an used omnia and cook a couple of roms with the latest builds, that was all. we did not begged him, we did not implore him we did no say he was going to make one, we did not demand that for ONLY $15 he had to make it, none of that.

ASK THE MAN himself if he's going to "cook" another i900 rom!)

Do you know the term reading between lines <_<

you guys!! stop it....... :mellow:

:D

that would be crazy.....

I have NO omnia materials on my PC, but hey, i know what i need...... :(

laters

You can be Shokka9's best friend but I can guarantee you that Batistian and Shokka9 have a mutual respect for one another and I don´t think he would appreciate you being so disrespectful to him and to everyone else here at his thread.

So back off and give some mature answers as we all deserve them...

saludos,

Edited by corpisa

Guest shokka9

I HAD TO DO THIS :(

@ Lupus

I will reply to you when i can, as you know, i am at work....i have only came here because i have been told that this thread is getting a little bit out of hand and that users are now 'arguing' over me and my 'free time' and other aspects of my life.

Yes, i sold my Omnia because it was starting to become a little crazy, could say faulty! It was flashed many more times than you guys will ever flash your Omnias.

Lupus, yes you are my friend and i said i would cook for you (when i had my Omnia), as you also know i have been through alot in my personal life (and still am). I dont have time for anything these days, not even to take real care of myself.

But i still come here, i reply to a lot of PMs i receive daily, reply to the forums.

Apologies for not replying to you earlier, but hey, if i have more important things to do, I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT things to do!!! This is LIFE.

In addition..........anyone that is in this thread is generally a friend of mine, but personally the users named BASTITIAN & CORPISA are VERY GOOD friends, like yourself.

Please don't flame them, argue with them or think that you know me more than them. If you are my friend, then please show people a little respect.

@ everyone else......

Please keep this thread a pleasant one, or i will ask the mods to remove the thread completely.

Also, if you all contributed (donated) to buy me a phone, i would be happy to cook, but honestly, the Omnia is an old handset, and takes lots of hours to make a good looking ROM with new features.

Please be good here!!

Also, what i do, when i do it, how i do it, has got NOTHING to do with anyone. I am human and have a family, a job and along with all these comes problems....So please do not speculate or comment on my life. Nobody knows me that well, do they :mellow:

<_<

Guest portutu
I HAD TO DO THIS :(

@ Lupus

I will reply to you when i can, as you know, i am at work....i have only came here because i have been told that this thread is getting a little bit out of hand and that users are now 'arguing' over me and my 'free time' and other aspects of my life.

Yes, i sold my Omnia because it was starting to become a little crazy, could say faulty! It was flashed many more times than you guys will ever flash your Omnias.

Lupus, yes you are my friend and i said i would cook for you (when i had my Omnia), as you also know i have been through alot in my personal life (and still am). I dont have time for anything these days, not even to take real care of myself.

But i still come here, i reply to a lot of PMs i receive daily, reply to the forums.

Apologies for not replying to you earlier, but hey, if i have more important things to do, I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT things to do!!! This is LIFE.

In addition..........anyone that is in this thread is generally a friend of mine, but personally the users named BASTITIAN & CORPISA are VERY GOOD friends, like yourself.

Please don't flame them, argue with them or think that you know me more than them. If you are my friend, then please show people a little respect.

@ everyone else......

Please keep this thread a pleasant one, or i will ask the mods to remove the thread completely.

Also, if you all contributed (donated) to buy me a phone, i would be happy to cook, but honestly, the Omnia is an old handset, and takes lots of hours to make a good looking ROM with new features.

Please be good here!!

Also, what i do, when i do it, how i do it, has got NOTHING to do with anyone. I am human and have a family, a job and along with all these comes problems....So please do not speculate or comment on my life. Nobody knows me that well, do they :mellow:

<_<

I shokka9 i am totally agree with your thread

i am not interested in your life

sorry for you if your are a little busy...

i reply at corpisa to donate something to you

because i am a true user of your roms in the past

and i love theme...

i don't want to polemics with Luppus because his thread are not interesant and he don't have a few of respect....

sorry to disturbe you and your thread

Best regards

Portutu

good luck

Guest Batistian
hey guys, another noob question.. when i run ShutXP.. it never turns off if i click on "Shut down".. it just turns the screen off.. the other two buttons "Screen off" and "Reset" work fine.

As I remember, this is the way it work for i900s. Don't know about latest version (if any), but I don't use it anymore.

also, is there a quick way to change from my default sound profile (ie ring on volume 4 & vibrate) to silent + vibrate? with my non-smartphone nokias and sony ericssons, you can press the power button once and select different profiles (of which you can all customise)

i'm really sorry for these specific noob questions.. this is my first time having a smartphone

Try THIS, THIS or THIS.

Guest bigfoune

hello Shokka . I will soon buy a nexus one and if you need I can give you my omnia i900. I can send you where you are. otherwise it will pass through the window of my house

Guest corpisa
hello Shokka . I will soon buy a nexus one and if you need I can give you my omnia i900. I can send you where you are. otherwise it will pass through the window of my house

wait a minute, just tell us how much it will cost you to ship to Shokka9 and we´ll get you the money (to you or send it via collect and we send the money to shokka9) are you serious?

let us now please, again not that he said he will cook omnia again but maybe we can persuade him to release a couple of roms here and there, just for fun <_<

slds,

Guest bigfoune

I made it clear that if Shokk is interested, I give him my omnia, of course it was not until I buy " nexus one" <_<

Edited by bigfoune