*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9
Lol, me bad for this , thought twas the same wit 21193 (didnt read)

but your "fake" blue theme kept blue things....

My battery bar is blue right now lol (top of the scren)

i installed that battery bar yesterday, coz the winmo one disappeared.

lol. B)

I will update the theme when i get one, tried to make one, but didnt turn out too well.

posted cab for you too!! Let me know the results...

Guest Masta92
i installed that battery bar yesterday, coz the winmo one disappeared.

lol. B)

I will update the theme when i get one, tried to make one, but didnt turn out too well.

posted cab for you too!! Let me know the results...

I go back to grey theme for the moment

Tell me if I can delete the battery you install....(and how , lol)

SSMAPA still doesnt work (I cant go on My device main folder to go in program files; I can only check files on my storage)

Will wait SSMAHO or will use my old trick to change calendar wit Thumbcal :(

post-478695-1238361481_thumb.png

post-478695-1238361485_thumb.png

post-478695-1238361489_thumb.png

Edited by Masta92

Guest phewie

Hi shokka9, so far so good in ur latest new rom =) ... but got 1 question.

In windows media player I can view my chinese songs filename but in m2d audio player, it can't display the chinese characters ... any idea how can i enable it to display chinese characters ?

Guest sector
Hi shokka9, so far so good in ur latest new rom =) ... but got 1 question.

In windows media player I can view my chinese songs filename but in m2d audio player, it can't display the chinese characters ... any idea how can i enable it to display chinese characters ?

try this cab: http://rapidshare.com/files/215175768/RickyMSYH6.0.cab.html

then select from regional settings.

Guest bilguun
set classic blue theme to get the black bars!!

Read the first post guys!!

I make you cab for SSMaPa, here it is....

hey shokka.

my omnia was polish firmware and i dont remember version number. i tryed to change language with lots of roms. but only zhhh2 worked on it. and now i want to install dxia5. it doesnt works on it. i have changed version with total comander. i changed country/operator and its still not working. now its version number is pda:i908zhhh2 phone i908zhhh2. what im supposed to do now. please help me. i also used hxd.exe for changing the version numbers. nothig works.

Guest w1ld1c3

This is a great news...

Please tell me if it is ok to add multi-language support (example: arabic, french), because base on my experience from the previous roms, my unit hang up at boot when i install the application and another thing is that when i successfully installed the software it goes to arabic or french support then after that i cannot click on any menus or links on it. I would really appreciate your help regarding this issue.

The software am using for multilingual : Mobile2All version 6.60.17 for Pocket PC

If any of you guys have an alternative solution for Multilingual Support on PPC please POST.

Thank You & Best Regards to All,

B) wildice :(

Guest andylyf
Hmmm its not working ... =(

there's a fix to show chinese on M2D by just editing the registry.

Chinese can be shown on Today Screen, SMS and Audiomanager....

Guest phewie
there's a fix to show chinese on M2D by just editing the registry.

Chinese can be shown on Today Screen, SMS and Audiomanager....

Which is?

Guest shokka9

the cab posted by sector should give you chinese language...I will install it myself latere tonight and see, but it does work as i have tried it before.

Hope this ROM is okay for you guys...B)

Enjoy.

Thanks sector!

Guest wlogan

Hi Shokka,

Thanks for your great work ! really really good, although 2 issues :

- smart reader is not working

- G alarm 1.5.1 is working but no vibrate. the 1.4.1 version is working fine.

Thanks a lot.

Guest shokka9
Hi Shokka,

Thanks for your great work ! really really good, although 2 issues :

- smart reader is not working

- G alarm 1.5.1 is working but no vibrate. the 1.4.1 version is working fine.

Thanks a lot.

OK, thanks bro...

I turn vibrate off on G alarm, so i suppose i wouldnt notice. The problems with G Alarm were actually the alarm not going off. So the vibrate is no biggie (to me) B).

I think it the SYS on 21198, it doesnt like it. I am finding it quite buggy to be honest, not usual stuff. It works fine, its not interupting my use of it, just small niggles that i am not entirely happy with, but this is the same for all 21198 (sectors & khuanchai) i have both of their files and i not changed anything noticable.

Gonna rename the thread, these ROMs are beta, so please be aware of that.

Thanks for all your comments peeps!

Guest CPimentel

Hi shokka, nice work man.

I have 2 'problems':

- Music on Windows Media Player is 'lagging', apparently there is no buffer or someting like that. I prefer to use it so I can control the player from the today;

- When I receive a SMS and the phone is locked, the bubble and the buttons appear over the lock screen. This can cause trouble if the device is in pocket

I'm using the FULL version and gonna flash the NO-M2D onde tonight.

Regards and great work!

Cris

Guest shokka9

@ CPimentel

I am using the non M2D ROM, i have not noticed that issue, but i didnt notice that issue on the M2D ROM.

Did you hard reset after installation. It is always recommended after an update.

My WMP works fine, used it quite a bit seen as its on the home screen.

I dont the Titanium home screen, i will flashing my M2D verison back tonight.

Guest xXJohnXx

B) hi bro tested the new 21198 with m2d.

opera did not open when in m2d tab had to open path in md2c?

if i can ask somethings.

when i whant to get a other wallppaper it is for all like m2d today windows today and the lock

can i give all seperate wallpapers bro?

and when opening windows program tap its stays black can i put a wallpaper there to?

i ask because m2d uses different size walls and thats ugly in windows today and the lock.

if there is a way to put different walls in folders plz let me know

o and is there a way in the windows new today to put music and pictures etc etc in my storage in a way it finds it?

for the rom its fast no prob only minor bugs in the begin but softreset helped.

and i think the lock clock is low some numbers are to low but thats no biggie bro

and can the lock be configured?

will play with the rom a litle more just got home from work :(

Guest CPimentel

Hi shokka,

I did a hard-reset and formatted the internal storage also, just to make sure, before starting using the rom.

I have about 1200 musics, could this be the problem? I had similar issue, with PocketPlayer. Solved after I fixed all the broken MP3 files and did a defrag on internal memory.

I will try the other rom tonight.

Thanks again and nice work.

[]'s

Cris

Guest shokka9

it may be the issue (having too many songs), i usually have around 2-6GB on my storage card, i alsways had issues with WMP, TouchPlayer, most media players.

I use CorePlayer, and have never had an issue with it, ever.

Try CorePlayer bro, seriously, you wont be let down. It will solve the lag issue you mention. It's not the ROM, i have about 2GB of music on my card at the mo, and it plays them with no lag at all.

Good luck bro!

Guest CPimentel

I usually use CorePlayer for videos, never used for music 'cause the interface is not so 'finger-friendly'.. but I will try. A shame that I cannot control it from Titanum B)

Have you thought about making a WM6.5 Clean rom? :( I would love it! heheh... just with Titanium and performance tweaks? lol

Thanks man!

[]'

Cris

Guest shokka9

i might just do that, clean one.....sounds nice bro!

Gotta keep up with my other builds too (20270 & 20954)

I will make one eventually B)

Coreplayer is finger friendly, i have some nice balck skins for it. Will post for you later......:( (you didnt get from me)

Try the music in coreplayer, if it doesnt lag, its WMP and the size of the library causing your lag issue.

Guest Jeroi

Hello Shokka,

Your rom looks great, but as I read it you took out MS office out of your roms and finger mouse.I actually use the D pad to navigate in contacts . Is this not needed anymore? As I understand it you can not install wm6.1 apps(like office) on a wm6.5 rom. Did I read correctly? Also my phone does not charge and the only time that it did was on one of Taril's older roms(12-12-08).It still charges on my laptop. Thanks

J

Edited by Jeroi

Guest CPimentel

@Jeroi

You can install WM6.1 applciations on WM6.5, some could not run. I've installed Office on Shokkas's M2D ROM and it's working fine.

I also installed Samsung Clock (I like the alarm and world clock).

Guest CPimentel

@Shokka

Try this to test SMS. I've reproduced the issue.

Kill the Message app process.

Ask someone to send you a sms, you will notice that the screen will keep locked.

Open the message and left the messaging application open.

Lock que device (I use turn off) and ask someone to send a message again, you will notice that this second message opens over the lock screen and you can use softkeys and even open the keyboard menu. The icon for keyboards still shown on this screen until you unlock.

Let me know!

[]'s

Cris

Guest phewie
the cab posted by sector should give you chinese language...I will install it myself latere tonight and see, but it does work as i have tried it before.

Hope this ROM is okay for you guys... B)

Enjoy.

Thanks sector!

its fine for me as the m2d audio player is working well haa haa ... update me when u install it later ... for me, sms, etc can view chinese characters just that the m2d audio player refuse to show the chinese characters

Guest CPimentel

Problem.

For some reason, today my storage card was mess up.

My DCIM folder disappeared and a lote of strange files appeared on the root of the internal card.

B)

Thank god I have a backup lol