*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest BrBuggyB

Great ROM! Just flashed latest version, no problems so far.

I was wondering what player you all use for streaming media. What works nicely with this ROM?

Cheers!

Guest shokka9
Great ROM! Just flashed latest version, no problems so far.

I was wondering what player you all use for streaming media. What works nicely with this ROM?

Cheers!

i use CorePlayer.....but not for streaming....;), but it should be coolio!

Maybe re-install streaming player (there is a black one around)...check my first post for the user who posted originally

Thanks for all your kind words

Guest Eugene Chan
@ eugene chan

there is no phone part....

Sorry Shokka9, wat i mean is flash the PDA part to DXIA2 in order to flash to DXID1 ROM. Btw, wat causes "cFile open Failed" error? Anyone knows here? ;)

Guest shokka9

no, you shouldnt have to flash IA2 before ID1??

Not sure on your error, bro. Just redownload and extract only part 1. Then, do as usual. Should not get any errors.

I dont, and many others dont

;)

Guest The Naked Swan

Great rom. Best I have had. Just wondering if there is any plans to include DXIF1 in your next rom like in Khuanchai's.

Guest shokka9

DXIF1, in my opinion is fake...

Samsung only have DXID1 as test ROM, they will make a release at some point...based on DXID1.

IF1 was from Kingmobile....they usually churn out fakes..

I will NOT be using it, until it is from a reliable source. Khuanchai says it performs like ID1 and there are no differences, which to me strengthens my opinion of it being fake..

@ all

Please do not expect builds to start coming from me again....there is not much differences bewteen the OS'es anymore..

I will release when i feel it is worth it ;)

Take care.....

Guest shokka9
Hummmmmmm....

BOUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks for the drink TRUTH ;).

big respect bro...

only just check me email.....:D

Edited by shokka9

Guest larva2000

thanks shokka for this excellent rom.

i am a user of ur roms, and i find itthe best stable cooked rom on the net.

i used to use ur i900DXID1_SHKv6L with the phone part and now i flashed ur new M2D v15 rom.

everything is ok except that the touchFlo goes off and i have to reopen it.

and on the home page of the touchFlo i do not have the battery icon in the upper bar.

what should to resolve the epilepsy of the touchFlo and is it normal not having the battery in the task bar?

thank you.

Guest meabigbaldguy

Hey Shokka! Excellent work, lad!

I've just finished setting everything up and testing the ROM and I'm loving it! I did notice one thing...

- The Classic Blue theme in portrait mode was tiled, so I pulled the same theme file from a different ROM and loaded that up and it's fine now. I've enclosed the file I used in case you may want it.

Also too, every time I try to set a photo as a Today Background, I get this image with Rainbow Swirls instead. I've tried this with all the themes and the result is always the same. The funny thing is that the image in the Today settings shows the file that I've selected; however, the Rainbow image is the one that's actually there. I can disable the image once I un-tick the image box in the Today settings. Happens everytime though.

Any ideas?

Classic_Blue_Theme.zip

Edited by meabigbaldguy

Guest andylyf
Juz flashed to shokka latest 23004 ROM today, but it seems the touch sensitivity is not that good

have you recalibrate your screen? cause shokka skipped the calibration part.

The touch sensitivity is excellent especially when shokka set the downup to 0.....

Guest shokka9
Hi Shokka, How are you ?

For my friend, do you know how can I remove the clock in taskbar and have only the battery ?

Thanks

I am well mon aimee..

To remove clock from taskbar....goto settings > clock & alarms > More tab > untick Display Clock blah blah

Take care and i hope you are well also friend.

;)

Good to see you !

Guest shokka9
Hey Shokka! Excellent work, lad!

I've just finished setting everything up and testing the ROM and I'm loving it! I did notice one thing...

- The Classic Blue theme in portrait mode was tiled, so I pulled the same theme file from a different ROM and loaded that up and it's fine now. I've enclosed the file I used in case you may want it.

Also too, every time I try to set a photo as a Today Background, I get this image with Rainbow Swirls instead. I've tried this with all the themes and the result is always the same. The funny thing is that the image in the Today settings shows the file that I've selected; however, the Rainbow image is the one that's actually there. I can disable the image once I un-tick the image box in the Today settings. Happens everytime though.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I use Pure Black...

I change my wallpaper quite often and never get this issue, maybe it is related to the .tsk's the other ones. I know the one that sector uses DJKOASkin works oki, but i didnt really look at the other, or should i say thoroughly tested them.

Nice one for the upload, and heads up.

Guest weixiang80
I am well mon aimee..

To remove clock from taskbar....goto settings > clock & alarms > More tab > untick Display Clock blah blah

Take care and i hope you are well also friend.

;)

Good to see you !

Hi bro Shokka,

I just installed v15, its fantastic!

however, the clock on the taskbar is always there even if i unchecked the Display clock like you mentioned,

any idea why?

thanks!

Guest weixiang80

And one more thing, Under the M2D, Settings tab

When i clicked on the communication , it goes to fav settings , how should i change it to fire up Comms Manager instead?

Thanks

Guest larva2000

i used to use ur i900DXID1_SHKv6L with the phone part and now i flashed ur new M2D v15 rom.

and on the home page of the touchFlo i do not have the battery icon in the upper bar.

what should to resolve the epilepsy of the touchFlo and is it normal not having the battery in the task bar?

thank you.

Guest shokka9

thank you.

look for the reply to Billou and the previous page regards to battery Icon.

I dont have the epilepsy issue you have with M2D...so cannot suggest anything..

Sorry.