*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9
Yo shokka sending some love your way in the form of black version of the screen lock slider,

as i see your going for the whole black look/feel (maybe include in your roms)

Just copy and replace in the windows folder

Thanks bro, i have a few different ones...keep forgetting to use em...

Nice one.

Me off now, bro...;)

Guest bleteq
and it...........drum roll please......... ;)

does the same as yours...if i remember right, it never even used to play the song..it would cut out as soon as you killed the screen.

Not sure how to fix it....

Can anyone, or you confirm that it usually works in a ROM, that when you kill the screen in Audio Manager, it still plays music, not just one track?

Unlucky bro :)

It's not the problem with your ROM shokka9, same issue occurs in sector's and Khuanchai's. The same happens on official ROM with M2D installed. I have posted this before... Is there anyone who uses HTC Audio Manager and could confirm having this sorted?

Worth trying - running mp3 from differen source, I think that it is connected with switching off access to device's memory while in 'sleep' mode. I tried to mess with battery, though with no luck...

Anyways, for the time being I am using s2p with s2u2. At least I don't have to unlock my Omnia to switch between songs :D

Guest meabigbaldguy
I am gonna update my M2D package soon, make it a lot better than what it is. I think it is a WEAK link to my ROMs, but a lot of you like and i still like it, but dont use as much these days.

That being said... are you offering us a hint at perhaps another "final" ROM? ;)

Guest shokka9

yeap...but it wont be for a while....this build is nice and will last a few weeks/months....sector & khuanchai will keep up with the the build numbers.

I make soemthing when a significant change happens ;)

And when i make M2D better...

Enjoy this 'final' ROM lol.

Guest GunGirlYuna

I'm using your latest build, its great =] much better than the last one. But can help solve a problem? This actually existed before with your last rom but on M2D on the e-mail panel for some reason Hotmail1 appears as one of the accounts, I have not set up an account called Hotmail 1 though, and I cant remove it. When I try to name a new account as Hotmail1 it says I already have a account called Hotmail1. So I'm wondering can I fix this without hard resetting? As I hard resetted with your last ROM and it came back in the end anyway.

Thanks in advance ;)

Guest meabigbaldguy
yeap...but it wont be for a while....this build is nice and will last a few weeks/months....sector & khuanchai will keep up with the the build numbers.

I make soemthing when a significant change happens ;)

And when i make M2D better...

Enjoy this 'final' ROM lol.

Am enjoying it! Will wait for your next release. To be honest, I've seriously been contemplating making an attempt at my own ROM, but I just don't have the time and my wife already gives me a hard time about what I do with my phone now. I believe that I'll just leave the work to seasoned chefs like yourself... and just to keep you encouraged... I've bought you several pints! Cheers! And have a few rounds on me, mate!

Hey all, I'm having an issue that i was wondering if somebody could please help me with...

Today a friend an I both installed i900DXID1_SHKv15_M2D on our omnias and ever since we cant not get a DATA connection...

Between us we've used ~a dozen 6.5 roms over the last few months. But this issue is new to us and we cant figure it out.. :\

thanks in advance!

Guest c00l3r

I know this rom comes without a Phone part. But which rom (with phone part) would you recommend installing before your rom? Which phone part do you use?

Guest shokka9
Am enjoying it! Will wait for your next release. To be honest, I've seriously been contemplating making an attempt at my own ROM, but I just don't have the time and my wife already gives me a hard time about what I do with my phone now. I believe that I'll just leave the work to seasoned chefs like yourself... and just to keep you encouraged... I've bought you several pints! Cheers! And have a few rounds on me, mate!

thanks bro....much appreciated!

Few drinks.....i will be drunk soon ;)

Thanks a great deal!

Guest shokka9
I know this rom comes without a Phone part. But which rom (with phone part) would you recommend installing before your rom? Which phone part do you use?

go to my kitchen at HERE (click it)

and install.. ROM HERE, first post, any of them.

Then flash the latest

enjoy

Guest punkmonkey1984

touchresponse 0.3.2

saying that the i900 not supporting vibration lol any ideas

Edited by punkmonkey1984

Guest trektech
touchresponse 0.3.2

Known Issues

May or may not play well with touchflo/ftouchsl. If TouchResponse isn't working for you, try disabling those if they are enabled.

Guest shokka9
touchresponse 0.3.2

Right, been using this for a day now, gonna cook it in my next ROM, and probably ClearRAM instead of ClearTemp, or maybe both...

But TouchResponse is coolio and works fine...

Later

PS - Does anyone want an updated SHK15??? With ATContacts, ClearRAM, TouchResponse.

There is new SYS, but i wont be building it....so if anyone is interested, please respond ASAP, just have to upload it and thats that!

;)

Edited by shokka9

Guest trektech
Right, been using this for a day now, gonna cook it in my next ROM, and probably ClearRAM instead of ClearTemp, or maybe both...

But TouchResponse is coolio and works fine...

Later

PS - Does anyone want an updated SHK15??? With ATContacts, ClearRAM, TouchResponse.

There is new SYS, but i wont be building it....so if anyone is interested, please respond ASAP, just have to upload it and thats that!

;)

yeah.. i want it please.......:D

Guest shokka9

trying out Showcase instead of HTC Task Manager also...

If that works out ok, i will upload...

But i also have different version of M2D, trying out qbus's version...i dont really like mine..;)

Guest shokka9

UPDATE:

TouchResponse will NOT cook, but i like it...so i will add to my first post...Everything else works, and my new & improved M2D works a dream...i have inclused COMM Manager, so you guys can now use that.

Trust me, this M2D is really nice, and works perfectly. THANKS QBUS!! ;)

Showcase Task Manager works nice too....so i will cook it in.

There is not YouTube icon on the Internet Page, it will not display and it is NO big thing! So just access thru Program menus etc.

But this is big improvement for me...and my ROMs...i will upload shortly.

Thanks

:D

Guest trektech
UPDATE:

TouchResponse will NOT cook, but i like it...so i will add to my first post...Everything else works, and my new & improved M2D works a dream...i have inclused COMM Manager, so you guys can now use that.

Trust me, this M2D is really nice, and works perfectly. THANKS QBUS!! ;)

Showcase Task Manager works nice too....so i will cook it in.

There is not YouTube icon on the Internet Page, it will not display and it is NO big thing! So just access thru Program menus etc.

But this is big improvement for me...and my ROMs...i will upload shortly.

Thanks

:D

thank you very much.. and remember your the CHEF.... :) we take what you serve.... :D :o

Guest shokka9
thank you very much.. and remember your the CHEF.... ;) we take what you serve.... :o :)

thanks bro...

Just flashing, last one, see if i got everything right :D

Guest Lost-in-omniA

Hi,

if i am not wrong there is no download link for that. Could you please send me the link where i can download this ROM.

Thanks

thanks bro...

Just flashing, last one, see if i got everything right ;)

Guest shokka9
Hi,

if i am not wrong there is no download link for that. Could you please send me the link where i can download this ROM.

Thanks

its not ready yet ;)

will be upoading shortly.....

Guest the czar
ok, Thanks.

Waiting badly to see that master piece on my omnia.

Hope someone can help me with this.............

how do i install transcriber?????? where can i find the cab?

thanks in advance! ;)