*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest Mike178
Shokka9,

cannot extract download files. I got "file broken" msg.

errors uploading files do you recon?

Hi,

sane problem here, can't open the file

Guest Mike178
new links....please test ;)

NOW!!

Hi,working now thx, but i have never done a three part install and there is no instructions link as mentioned in post 1, do i just extarct the part one and run the installer as normal? as usual? thanks

hehe.... titanium is great...but did not take more than 2 min to explore it,becouse i prefer touchflo....

on touchflo-----sensitivity great... before this one, i had m2dtouchflo from Sector & Khuancha but this one seems smother and faster...

pretty much,everything is ok, although i didnt test wifi (i dont have any wifi networks available near..)

only Galarm, Opera, and CleanRam to install,and i'm good to go! :D

THX ONCE AGAIN!!! :)

@mike178... YES, YOU DO THAT! that simple

edit: OOOPS ;) htc-cleanram is included... :o NICE!!!

Edited by OTAC

Guest Mike178
hehe.... titanium is great...but did not take more than 2 min to explore it,becouse i prefer touchflo....

on touchflo-----sensitivity great... before this one, i had m2dtouchflo from Sector & Khuancha but this one seems smother and faster...

pretty much,everything is ok, although i didnt test wifi (i dont have any wifi networks available near..)

only Galarm, Opera, and CleanRam to install,and i'm good to go! ;)

THX ONCE AGAIN!!! :D

@mike178... YES, YOU DO THAT! that simple

Thanks, flushing now)))

Guest miguelsanchez79

quick question.

I have some programs installed on my storage card like tomtom and stuff. How can I create shortcuts for them in Manila program list?. They are not on installed programs list. can anybody help?

Guest shokka9
quick question.

I have some programs installed on my storage card like tomtom and stuff. How can I create shortcuts for them in Manila program list?. They are not on installed programs list. can anybody help?

Do you have shortcuts to the apps in your storage card?? If so, copy them to -

windows\start menu\programs

IF you not got shortcuts, make them (on your Device), then copy them to the same location

;)

Guest shokka9
Hi,working now thx, but i have never done a three part install and there is no instructions link as mentioned in post 1, do i just extarct the part one and run the installer as normal? as usual? thanks

yeap...

Always read the first post fully, its in there...at the bottom in red....extract part 1, then install as usual.

Good luck!

Edited by shokka9

Guest Mike178
yeap...

Always read the first post fully, its in there...at the bottom in red....extract part 2, then install as usual.

Good luck!

hi,

Extracted the part 1 and installed, very nice rom smooth and runing great, finalizing some applications installations now...

thanks for comm manager))) great work))) thank you

Guest Mike178

Shokka, guys...

does anyone having problem with the new task manager, stuck and doesn't close application, need to press the end button to close application and then restart the device???????

any suggestions?

thx

Guest shokka9
Shokka, guys...

does anyone having problem with the new task manager, stuck and doesn't close application, need to press the end button to close application and then restart the device???????

any suggestions?

thx

go into the settings for it, have you ticked 'Close Button on Right'. Tick also 'Small Tap Area'

soft reset and should be fine

;)

I should of reg tweaked it, but didnt :D

Guest Mike178
go into the settings for it, have you ticked 'Close Button on Right'. Tick also 'Small Tap Area'

soft reset and should be fine

;)

I should of reg tweaked it, but didnt :D

Thanks, working now... will update later, but so far all working smooth and great)))

Thanks again))

Guest e30power

Hi,

I have flashed v16 its run very good but one probleme, i would like to see the battery icon all time but its sometimes the clock and sometimes the battery symbol, why is it,

please can you help me

Guest Mike178
Hi,

I have flashed v16 its run very good but one probleme, i would like to see the battery icon all time but its sometimes the clock and sometimes the battery symbol, why is it,

please can you help me

install sdk certs and install shokka taskbar u can find both in the first post, it will change the icons on the taskbar but it will solve the issue of the time showing

Guest e30power
install sdk certs and install shokka taskbar u can find both in the first post, it will change the icons on the taskbar but it will solve the issue of the time showing

Hi, thanks for the quickly answer, but i have alredy install it, i have install sdk certs -> soft reset , and install the taskbar

but it switsch on the home screen to clock,

also sometime it show the clock sometimes it show battery, in the start menu it show the battery

i have alredy flash again, and have make a hard reset no resulut