*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9
Hi, thanks for the quickly answer, but i have alredy install it, i have install sdk certs -> soft reset , and install the taskbar

but it switsch on the home screen to clock,

also sometime it show the clock sometimes it show battery, in the start menu it show the battery

i have alredy flash again, and have make a hard reset no resulut

it should be fine, mine is.

habe you ticked the settings in Showcase?? X on Right & Small Touch are?

Might help, but i dont have any issues.

Going now, just checking my posts.

Also, make sure the clock settings, are set (not ticked) to display clock in every screen.

Edited by shokka9

Guest Mike178
Hi, thanks for the quickly answer, but i have alredy install it, i have install sdk certs -> soft reset , and install the taskbar

but it switsch on the home screen to clock,

also sometime it show the clock sometimes it show battery, in the start menu it show the battery

i have alredy flash again, and have make a hard reset no resulut

start..setting...clock and alarms... more tab and untick diplay the clock on the title bar in all progrmas

Guest punkmonkey1984
start..setting...clock and alarms... more tab and untick diplay the clock on the title bar in all progrmas

same problem as e30power with the clock it stays up no matter what you do or un-click its annoying to going to have to install batti to see the battery 

also how the hell do i delete that annoying new task manager where htc task manager used to sitt i use showcase as a button short cut and htc of the home screen it restarts up every time i soft reset any reg edits i can do or delete the annoying .exe to kill it

Edit: found this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=411

Edited by punkmonkey1984

Hey all, I'm having an issue that i was wondering if somebody could please help me with...

Today a friend an I both installed i900DXID1_SHKv15_M2D on our omnias and ever since we cant not get a DATA connection...

Between us we've used ~a dozen 6.5 roms over the last few months. But this issue is new to us and we cant figure it out.. :\

thanks in advance!

Anybody?

Will try the new rom (16) tonight, but my issue is that the "3G+" will appear for a few seconds and then disappear... I can use opera and surf but I cant for example use the youtube app... just given 'start-up error'... Any ideas.?

Guest kidned

love everything about this rom, except the default calendar on the m2d home page. is ther any way i can change it to the SBSH calendar? ( i want this to be the one i go to, when ever i click on the calender icon)

Guest Mike178

Hi Shokka, guys:

i have an issue with applications killing, everytime i open an application it close by itself in couple seconds and go to the home page.. i have to reopen it... it is too annoying... any advice?

thanks

Guest shokka9
Hi,

Have you fix the issue with youtubeplay " can not obtain security cookie" in this rom???

It never was an issue bro...dont install that YouTube...install the one from my first post!!

;)

Guest shokka9
love everything about this rom, except the default calendar on the m2d home page. is ther any way i can change it to the SBSH calendar? ( i want this to be the one i go to, when ever i click on the calender icon)

Use SsMaHo....google it bro, its at xda....it works and it great.

Or intsall ThumbCal, it has an option in ThumbCal to do this also.

But SsMaHo is what you need bro.

;)

Guest shokka9
Hi Shokka, guys:

i have an issue with applications killing, everytime i open an application it close by itself in couple seconds and go to the home page.. i have to reopen it... it is too annoying... any advice?

thanks

Not happening here??

I not even changed the Page Pool on this ROM, so stuff like that should not happen.

Something you have installed or smth is conflicting with Showcase?? Maybe...

I dunno bro...;)

Good lcuk

Guest PeTiNgA

Hi Shokka, first of all thanks for your time on building some ROMs and then share it with us :D

Just got my phone last week, and this is the first custom ROM on my omnia (well, technically is the second since I've used another one first to update the phone part do DXID1), so I can truly say this is the fastest custom ROM I've ever played with ;) M2D is awesome, and lighting fast on your ROM. From the screenshots I was thinking that titanium was better, but I'm not sure if I still think that way :o

Just got two minor issues.

M2D Landscape, is it possible?

I've also some problems with the battery icon just as e30power, I've already installed sdk certs and the shokka taskbar but still no go...sometimes it display the clock, and sometimes display the battery icon. Soft reset and Hard reset didn't help.

Anyway, thanks again for your ROMs. :)

Guest shokka9
Hi Shokka, first of all thanks for your time on building some ROMs and then share it with us :D

Just got two minor issues.

M2D Landscape, is it possible?

I've also some problems with the battery icon just as e30power, I've already installed sdk certs and the shokka taskbar but still no go...sometimes it display the clock, and sometimes display the battery icon. Soft reset and Hard reset didn't help.

Anyway, thanks again for your ROMs. :)

M2D in landscape is a no no!! Will always be like that, sorry, not my fault ;)

Try this for the battery...i have deselected in settings not to show in menus...

But try this also

HKLM>software>microsoft>shell>taskbar>consistentclockandbattery, change Dword 0 to 1 then soft reset........

Enjoy

Guest PeTiNgA

Thanks for the fast reply, I'll try to change that key on regedit as soon as I get back home (I've forgot to install a regedit editor :D ), and I'll report later.

Gracias

M2D in landscape is a no no!! Will always be like that, sorry, not my fault ;)

Try this for the battery...i have deselected in settings not to show in menus...

But try this also

HKLM>software>microsoft>shell>taskbar>consistentclockandbattery, change Dword 0 to 1 then soft reset........

Enjoy

Guest Mike178

Shokka,

question; if i enable htc task manager from the registry and delete the showcase from windows/startup folder, will that reenable htc task manager in the taskbar and make showcase available as a program?

i hope u understand what i mean)))

thanks

and is there gonna be a 21928 M2D rom sometime in the near future?))))

Edited by Mike178

Guest shokka9
Shokka,

question; if i enable htc task manager from the registry and delete the showcase from windows/startup folder, will that reenable htc task manager in the taskbar and make showcase available as a program?

i hope u understand what i mean)))

thanks

dunno, try it...

have you installed HTC Task Manager? Showcase can be disabled...go to the link i provided in the first post..

Post results too.

Guest Mike178
dunno, try it...

have you installed HTC Task Manager? Showcase can be disabled...go to the link i provided in the first post..

Post results too.

no i didn't install htc task manager, but it there in the registry... hkcu/software/htc/taskamanger..

or this doesn't mean it is installed?

Guest shokka9
no i didn't install htc task manager, but it there in the registry... hkcu/software/htc/taskamanger..

or this doesn't mean it is installed?

Nope i didnt install it.

Guest NEBUCHADNEZZA

hey!

first of all great v16 version; i just love it...keep it up!

question: how do i get rid of samsung contacts (altough black looks good it's just not scrolling smooth enough) and get back the wm6.5 contacts?

cheers,

nebuchadnezza

Guest shokka9

erm...u need to do something with RAI:, cant remember right now, SECCONTACTS...

Maybe someone can help...

I noticed that also, i meant it to do something else, but like you say the scrolling in Sammy Contacts is poo.

Anyways, i use ph-o--neX :D

Bit of an update.....i know i said it before but this is gonna be one of the last ROMs i make.

The new kids on the block are doing a grand job and I need to concentrate on other stuff too. So i am sure you all will be safe in their hands :)

I will always be here, just not making ROMs (as much ;)).

Laters.

Edited by shokka9

Guest Unisoldrew
Bit of an update.....i know i said it before but this is gonna be one of the last ROMs i make.

The current one, or is there another one coming soon?

Guest shokka9

nothing planned, but i want to leave it witrh a REALLY good ROM..

@ ALL....

Can you all please feedback and whehter you prefer Showcase or HTC Task Manager....

Personally, i prefer HTC, it works and is out of the way. Personal preference :D.

Also, if there are any apps that you think could be removed or added, but nothing major as i think the ROM is nice for stablity and speed, with lots of FREE space.

;)

I will make ONE more ROM, but it wont be for a few weeks yet.

Guest kidned
Use SsMaHo....google it bro, its at xda....it works and it great.

Or intsall ThumbCal, it has an option in ThumbCal to do this also.

But SsMaHo is what you need bro.

;)

thanks!! it worked like a charm. now i am looking forward to the next rom. :D

Guest meabigbaldguy

But try this also

The regedit works! I've tried it, but after a soft reset, you must go to settings/clock and alarms/more.... and untick the box, and then the battery will show steadily.

Is it just me? Or does ID1, in general, seem to be a bit heavy on the battery consumption? It's not a complaint, but an observation.

Edited by meabigbaldguy