*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest Mike178
Try this one:

http://rapidshare.com/files/263550174/arabizer.cab.html

I hope this will help you.

Thank you for sharing it, but it is not working

1) when i click on the program icon, it doesn't open the program

2) it is acting the same as the one that i tried before, it show the arabic characters now instead of the squares, but still not joint togther and in the reverse direction...

but thank u for posting, much appreciated..

Guest christopher koik
i have a look for you ;)

The ROM will be weekend, maybe after. I have busy work at week this week, so have to stay late, come in early etc.

So the last thing i want to do is sit in front of PC when i get in...I sit in front of 2 monitors all day during the week ;) , so another one when i get home can be depressing....

But i will do it, but please dont expect it anytime soon...Weekend at the earliest.

:)

so sad to hear u quiting for the omnia rom .i just bought the omnia and i flash ur shokka V17

it's very good ,nice,fast .

one thing makes me so annoy .can you make/teach me how to make the battery icon show in the m2d/samsung today screen and clock show in the menu ?because i dun want to 2 clock in the today screen(no batt infor)and batt show in the menu screen(no clock)..sorry for my bad english

thanks

Guest shokka9
so sad to hear u quiting for the omnia rom .i just bought the omnia and i flash ur shokka V17

it's very good ,nice,fast .

one thing makes me so annoy .can you make/teach me how to make the battery icon show in the m2d/samsung today screen and clock show in the menu ?because i dun want to 2 clock in the today screen(no batt infor)and batt show in the menu screen(no clock)..sorry for my bad english

thanks

Install my taskbar and do the registry mod in post 1.

Good luck.

Guest christopher koik
Install my taskbar and do the registry mod in post 1.

Good luck.

thanks and sorry to bother you for such a problems ..i'm just new to omnia .

problem solved..good day

After synching my exchange emails via activesync (connected with outlook) i can't open the attachments. There is always a messaging popping up saying that the attachment could not be found and has to be re-downloaded which doesn't help either.

I am out of ideas.

Anybody any ideas?

Guest weixiang80

Hi Shokka,

i am using the taskbar you have posted,

Can i check with you..... how to make the default (blackwhite) start button to the coloured one in ur screen shot?

Thanks!

Guest Mothamoz

Shokka! i don't mean to push you but have you got any clue when your new version will come out?

i just did something to my mobile and now it won't work, but i think i will wait till your new version is out and install it with a hard reset.

any idea when? :)

Guest shokka9

weekend maybe....or a day or two after.

I am off work next week, so i will have a little free time hopefully. Been really busy at work this week (month end etc).

Push away bro, doesnt mean you will get it any earlier ;)

Guest Mothamoz

I am off work next week, so i will have a little free time hopefully. Been really busy at work this week (month end etc).

Okay, sounds good bro <_<

+pushpushpush (just kidding ;) )

Guest maf107ezk0

Hi, bro. I wrote you a PM but I don`t know if you`ve read it so I`m posting here :) I have two suggestions for you final (hope not) ROM ;)

1) if you can make the edges of the display rounded (as in

video)

2) if you can make the different tabs look like THIS instead of the normal 6.1 way - on the bottom ;)

Thanks in advance and congrads to all LEVSKI fans in Bulgaria for winning the match against BAKU :angry: <_<

Guest Jeroi

Waiting for your latest ROM!! I have shk15 but have a lot of problems with it. Doesn't boot up completely, really slow at times and today the music sounded really weird. But I still want thew latest!! Also with shk 7 I could charge my phone in the car but now I can't????

Thanks for the great work

Joeri

Guest monyozt

shokka.. have u read my PM @samsung-omnia.org?? i sent u PM there ;)

Guest shokka9

building ROM.....23017...VERY clean, but with M2D...standard Titanium also.

Keep it locked....could be my last ROM.

Got Krazy Radd's Taskbar cooked in also ;) Looks cool. Thanks Krazy! :)

If i have time to upload it later i will, but i not started yet, but will be in a minute. Usual stuff, plus maybe some others? Dunno, me have quick look around see if anything worth a look?

Guest mr.bhola

SHokka you are great man!

But is it possible to install a CAB file then I have a Dutch Languagne ?

And how about a android rom ?;)

That's sounds like's fun!:) A rom like Android.

And is it possible to download a Samsung menu ? Because i miss my Samsung menu in my phone.

Guest Krazy Radd
building ROM.....23017...VERY clean, but with M2D...standard Titanium also.

Keep it locked....could be my last ROM.

Got Krazy Radd's Taskbar cooked in also ;) Looks cool. Thanks Krazy! :)

If i have time to upload it later i will, but i not started yet, but will be in a minute. Usual stuff, plus maybe some others? Dunno, me have quick look around see if anything worth a look?

You're welcome!

Cain`t wait, bro.

Last ROM ??? Never say never......

U will certainly cook a new update Rom, because of my new Black Taskbar, he he he. C ya....shokka9

Guest shokka9
A lil' Post from West INDIES

HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!

THE THRUTH IS OUT THERE

Nice One BRO!!

I have family in Trinidad & Tobago.....pop in n say hi!

Wish i was there :) Looks very nice indeed!

Enjoy your Hols.

Guest mr.bhola

SHokka you are great man!

But is it possible to install a CAB file then I have a Dutch Languagne ?

And how about a android rom ?

That's sounds like's fun!:) A rom like Android.

And is it possible to download a Samsung menu ? Because i miss my Samsung menu in my phone.

Guest Krazy Radd

Sup Dawg

Ey yo shokka9, would u send me ur profile picture, I wanna do something Krazy, u know. Don`t ask. it's a surprise, bro.

GRadd