*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest diverdude
sweet bro, that coolio, just got my PC set up....troubles at home :)

thats fines, give me time to get this crazy 23025 into my shape...it nice, but i dont think it works well at the moment.

Take care Krazy bro!!

Master 'Shokka9"

I hope you get 23025 worked out cause it is easier to use with fingers. I like the bottom bar buttons too!

If you can make time can you add my city into M2D weather list...Grand Junction Colorado US 81501.

Thank you for your hard work!! Diverdude

I upgraded from official rom and found that there is no haptic feedback on the dialing pad on this rom. (the haptic feedback on the samsung keypad is fine.)

is there any way to add haptic feedback to the dialing pad here?

thanks

Guest corpisa
I upgraded from official rom and found that there is no haptic feedback on the dialing pad on this rom. (the haptic feedback on the samsung keypad is fine.)

is there any way to add haptic feedback to the dialing pad here?

thanks

yes, install touchresponse I follow this instructions given by shokka:

install it....goto settings...change device to something other than 10....then apply...exit app.

open app, goto settings...change device back to 10....then apply....exit app...soft reset....

i hope it works, its working for me. Not sure if this the latest version but it works.

TouchResponse_v0_3_2.CAB

Guest Mothamoz
sweet, did you win or buy them?? Got my update yesterday, but dont have any m$ points.

Good idea to have marketplace for avatar clothes :)

I still not sorted my Gold membership out, few things at home took priority!

yea i bought them, i had 500 m$ points left from buying the all fronts map set from GoW2 ;)

its nice to have my avatar look like the horde ;)

Guest Mike178
My omnia now no longer connects to internet. It did work yesterday but suddenly it stopped working....

Any ideas on how to fix this?

try to change to another network( not yours) for 30 seconds and then get back to your network provider kep it for 30 seconds and then soft reset

i think it will work, it is posted in the firt post by shokka..

Guest loopylama
try to change to another network( not yours) for 30 seconds and then get back to your network provider kep it for 30 seconds and then soft reset

i think it will work, it is posted in the firt post by shokka..

Soft reset == reboot?

edit: fixed, THX a lot!

Edited by loopylama

Guest Reddy78

Halo Shokka,

Just yesterday, i've updated my OMNIA with your i900DXID1 SHKv18L 23017. Titanium. G8 development. Thank you for taking time. I have some Qs.

1. I have installed iPhone today interface. It works well and fast. But i want to get rid of TOP and BOTTOM Bars. Hopefully you (or any other) might have an idea how to tweak that.

Thank you very much in advance.

PSR

Guest Jackson_X

Hi all!

Hi SHOKKA!

Great job!

Trying your i900DXID1_SHKv18_M2D!

Very nice!

Just few questions:

1. Its possible to return vibration on phone keypad ?

2. What is the strange icon on CLOSE \ OK action (in the right top corner)? I see dot with different colors - blue dot in the silver square and sometimes lightgreen dot in the white square..

3. What do you think about changing standard HTC TaskManager icon to your style icon ? now I have pretty battery, sound, communication & so on and "3 white lines' icon for task manager...

4. And finally, its possible to lock my omnia (with standard windows lock) when I push power button or when the screen goes to sllep (when it OFF by timer in power settings)?

Thanx in advance!

PS also somebody suggest me please where I can find firmware for phone part only? Im looking for DXID1 version!

thanx again!

Edited by Jackson_X

Guest Krazy Radd
Hi all!

Hi SHOKKA!

Great job!

Trying your i900DXID1_SHKv18_M2D!

Very nice!

Just few questions:

1. Its possible to return vibration on phone keypad ?

2. What is the strange icon on CLOSE \ OK action (in the right top corner)? I see dot with different colors - blue dot in the silver square and sometimes lightgreen dot in the white square..

Sup Jackson_X

to point 1; use touchresponse

to point 2; I have changed the blue and light green dot by the standard X button and OK.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Jackson_X
Sup Jackson_X

to point 1; use touchresponse

to point 2; I have changed the blue and light green dot by the standard X button and OK.

Touchresponse - it is a separate app ?

And how can I change dot to X OK ?

Thanx!

Guest Krazy Radd
Touchresponse - it is a separate app ?

Thanx!

yeah....touchresponse is a separte app, but it is the best app 4 vibration.

And how can I change dot to X OK ?

U can`t change it. Alternative you can use the WKTask Manager, it is also a separate app. 35493d1249740425-gradd_stylez_dial_ur_skin_or-wktask_blackred.png

Guest Jackson_X
-yeah....touchresponse is a separte app, but it is the best app 4 vibration.

-U can`t change it. Alternative you can use the WKTask Manager, it is also a separate app.

Thanx for reply!

Another one question - SIP Keyboard is reset to default after reboot. How can I set samsung keyboard as default?

In 6.1 I need to select it one time and this setting was saved.

Guest Krazy Radd
Thanx for reply!

Another one question - SIP Keyboard is reset to default after reboot. How can I set samsung keyboard as default?

In 6.1 I need to select it one time and this setting was saved.

shokka9 included IM Selector, there u can set/change ur favour keyboard.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Jackson_X
shokka9 included IM Selector, there u can set/change ur favour keyboard.

Yes! It works!

Thanx again! =)

And not resolved items..

3. What do you think about changing standard HTC TaskManager icon to your style icon ? now I have pretty battery, sound, communication & so on and "3 white lines' icon for task manager...

4. And finally, its possible to lock my omnia (with standard windows lock) when I push power button or when the screen goes to sllep (when it OFF by timer in power settings)?

Guest Jackson_X

Anybody, pls try next thing:

Go to settings\ personal\ buttons \ wake up tab

set enabled option = when device is woken up, lock device.

As I understand, if I push power button to turn off the display and then click any hardware button - omnia should be locked by standard windows lock..

But in my case its just woken up unlocked..

pls help me!

Im just wanna use winlock instead S2U2 (it works fine - screen is off and then device become locked)

PS maybe I have to change something in SmartLock (added into rom) ????

Edited by Jackson_X

Guest Krazy Radd
Anybody, pls try next thing:

Go to settings\ personal\ buttons \ wake up tab

set enabled option = when device is woken up, lock device.

As I understand, if I push power button to turn off the display and then click any hardware button - omnia should be locked by standard windows lock..

But in my case its just woken up unlocked..

pls help me!

Im just wanna use winlock instead S2U2 (it works fine - screen is off and then device become locked)

PS maybe I have to change something in SmartLock (added into rom) ????

Yeah Dawg.....SmartLock is the answer. shokka9 cooked it also.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Jackson_X
Yeah Dawg.....SmartLock is the answer. shokka9 cooked it also.

Yep, it works fine!

Also I found another app

AutoLock

And final question (I hope this is last question...for today;) )

I want to have 2 languages in my device (English & Russian). On Win6.1 Ive used small addon for Samsung Keyboard (Ingvarr_i900_XT9_Ru_For_DX.CAB), here, in 6.5, it works fine, but one thing is very annoying - default color for keyboard is BLACK and Letters in my keyboard also BLACK!!!! So, english is good, but russian is blind..

Guest Mike178

Hi Shokka,

Hope not serious problems around the house...

any news about the new upcoming rom bro?

have a good day...

Update.. I have installed Ryrzy 23025 rom with M2D he have done nice job the rom is runing smooth but there is may software compatibilty issue.. and i don't know i didn't like the new UI much maybe it is somethig new and i am not used to it yet or maybe because of the nice taskbar u had in ur rom i do not know... but in general i don't think it is a nice idea to have this new UI

i will revert back to V18 now and will wait for your new update... i have read that u will try to port the old UI to the new core.. will be waiting for that...

update 1.. the pop up menu are too big and the space between the submenu items are too big in a way that u have to scroll tooo much to reach the one u want to press, especially the exit bottom which is most of the time located at the bottom of the pop-up menu

Update 2.. the double tap option is not enabled in this core... when enabling double tap in any program that require it, the program doesn't work..

later bro...

Edited by Mike178

Guest Krazy Radd
Yep, it works fine!

Also I found another app

AutoLock

And final question (I hope this is last question...for today;) )

I want to have 2 languages in my device (English & Russian). On Win6.1 Ive used small addon for Samsung Keyboard (Ingvarr_i900_XT9_Ru_For_DX.CAB), here, in 6.5, it works fine, but one thing is very annoying - default color for keyboard is BLACK and Letters in my keyboard also BLACK!!!! So, english is good, but russian is blind..

If u need russian language, u have to flash a russian ROM, I guess. Not really sure, bro.

For russian Keyboard go here, my friend>Russian Black Skin

@shokka9

All I can say that my black Taskbar will be the mu#%afu#%`n bomb. :)

Peace Out....

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest asraf09

Hi shokka and members,

I have a problem... i believe you guys are aware when one program is running and if i launch another program then the previous running program exits. Anybody have a solution for this. It is very diffcult to do multi tasking when a program auto exits.... It is happening in Wktaskl... Other than that this ROM is superb without any kind of problem. Thank you for making a good rom shokka... Looking forward to another good rom... time to cook... good to eat....

Thanks in advance for your suggestion..

Guest Mike178
Hi shokka and members,

I have a problem... i believe you guys are aware when one program is running and if i launch another program then the previous running program exits. Anybody have a solution for this. It is very diffcult to do multi tasking when a program auto exits.... It is happening in Wktaskl... Other than that this ROM is superb without any kind of problem. Thank you for making a good rom shokka... Looking forward to another good rom... time to cook... good to eat....

Thanks in advance for your suggestion..

this is an issue of winmo6.5, if u keep the ram memory less than 65mb u will not have this issue.. i have experienced that in many roms... and now i am using shokka rom v18 with 64 mb ram installed and i do not have this issue.. u can try to uninstall some apps that u do not need it and try to see if it solve the issue..

Hi Shokka,

Nice ROM as usual. Thanks you are the boss. I've always used your ROM and Taril's. However, your last update (SHKv18 23017 M2D) does not sync with PC ( XP Media Edition). Can you help? Thanks.

Guest shokka9
@shokka9

All I can say that my black Taskbar will be the mu#%afu#%`n bomb. ;)

Peace Out....

sweet krazy radd, need to mess with this build, not got time, but i will look at it very soon.

personal life took a crazy turn, so i am a little stuck for time, and convenience. But i getting there. I keep checking in to the forums, but only to see whats going on.

I be back on it next week. ROM will come when i get TaskBar, and i kno it will be the shiznit bro!!

@ everyone else, i might not even build on 23025, i may release 23017 or a combo of both. There are little bugs in 23025 that i am starting to get annoyed with. In SMS screen, the cursor can go back to front and writing SMS can get confusing and tiresome.

I flashing back to 23017 right now (custom ROm for a friend) so i can use my phone as i need it

catch u all soon.

:)