*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest nixxss
Yes, I use media. If you place your music on 'My Storage' like I think you do than you need to make a folder called 'My Music'. It should find that folder. I'll upload some music and photos to my device and see what happens.

Just a heads up, on my phone the caller ID is working, but I've heard that it works on some and not on others for some reason, so I can't say for a certainty that its working.

awesome.. i'm going to flash soon..

Guest Zeski

Hmmm... two really annoying bugs so far in this new build

1. TouchFlo won't go away. I prefer to mix-n-match my today plugins. Shokka, any chance of a lite version of 21202? Your last one was fantastic and I might go back to it

2. I prefer the IME EzInput Phone keypad... whenever I install it though the phone seems to only allow me to type numbers... even if I'm using the Samsung Keypad. I can only input letters with a QWERTY layout when IME EzInput is installed... Random :(

But yeah, other than those two hang ups this looks like another solid release mate. Cheers B)

Guest liamwolf

Shokka, this probably isn't something that is your fault but I was wondering if you, or anyone, has been able to move icons down. When in the honeycomb menu I can only seem to move icons to the top without the option to move them down.

Edited by liamwolf

Guest terius

does anyone knows a software that i can use to remove a firewall (i dont know wich one), that is blocking my ports (thats why i cant flash my phone), i will appreciate any help, txs

Guest nixxss

1. TouchFlo won't go away. I prefer to mix-n-match my today plugins. Shokka, any chance of a lite version of 21202? Your last one was fantastic and I might go back to it

2. I prefer the IME EzInput Phone keypad... whenever I install it though the phone seems to only allow me to type numbers... even if I'm using the Samsung Keypad. I can only input letters with a QWERTY layout when IME EzInput is installed... Random :(

But yeah, other than those two hang ups this looks like another solid release mate. Cheers B)

i've always just expected the phone to reboot a couple of times and just gone with it..

Guest nixxss

installed rom and having freezing issues.. seems very slow.. i'd be doing something in settings and take a while to recover when i click on start again.. anyone else having this issue?

Guest Masta92
Not something big, but something really annoying. I've noticed that with all of your roms so far they will do the normal hard reset thing. Take a awhile than flash that 'It needs a restart' badge but than, unlike normal roms, it will go through all the sets again and say 'it needs to restart' one more time. It does it twice, no more, no less. It does it right after flashing, and every time you hard reset.

I just mention this because I find it annoying to have to go through it twice when I normally only go through it once.

Other than that I love your new rom, per usual.

It's not an issue but a way to make a clean reinstall and only after flashing....

Maybe you loose 5mins but dont think it's a pb...

Guest Masta92

oY

M2D app Launcher doesnt work for me after all the hard reset (All Progams button in Programs TAB)

i reinstall it (attached file)

Good feelings on this rom for da mom...

Installing my apps....

THE THRUTH IS RIGHT THERE (OUT THERE? Noooooo)

M2D_App_Launcher.cab

Edited by Masta92

Guest liamwolf
It's not an issue but a way to make a clean reinstall and only after flashing....

Maybe you loose 5mins but dont think it's a pb...

Nope, I don't think you get it. I know that its from a clean reinstall what I'm saying is that it requires me to reset twice before I can get to finishing the setup. Example: The rom starts up and bots after a flash. It gets to the 'Touch Here to Start' screen and I touch. I than wait the amount of time for it to launch the preconfiguration restart application. It does its little thing and tells me it requires a restart. I click okay, per usual, than it resets and I get back to where I was. I start going through the set up and right when I get close to the end of the setup phase it launches the preconfiguration restart tool AGAIN. After the second time it doesn't do it again, but I thought it was only suppose to do it once.

Guest shokka9

1. TouchFlo wont go away?? Just disable it in Today, Items etc. I do make M2D ROMs as a rule, so expect it bro :(. I will update the LITE ROM soon enough, but these builds come out a lot, so the LITE ROMs will not be a priority.

2. Random is the right answer :(

Thanks for your comments.....

Look like a lot of people had something to say to this ROM....not sure bout this restarting thing, it didnt do it to me like that??

Guest shokka9
Not something big, but something really annoying. I've noticed that with all of your roms so far they will do the normal hard reset thing. Take a awhile than flash that 'It needs a restart' badge but than, unlike normal roms, it will go through all the sets again and say 'it needs to restart' one more time. It does it twice, no more, no less. It does it right after flashing, and every time you hard reset.

I just mention this because I find it annoying to have to go through it twice when I normally only go through it once.

Other than that I love your new rom, per usual.

Seriously not sure with this, it didnt do it to me bro.??

I not on my ROM at the mo, built one for another user, so testing it out...Will flash back to mine tonight (before, during or after the football).

STRANGE B)

Guest shokka9
Shokka, this probably isn't something that is your fault but I was wondering if you, or anyone, has been able to move icons down. When in the honeycomb menu I can only seem to move icons to the top without the option to move them down.

Shouldnt be an issue, but i will check it tonight..

Using another 21202 build, and i can do it on that. It is the same SYS, so it should be fine?

I will look into it later bro..

Guest shokka9
installed rom and having freezing issues.. seems very slow.. i'd be doing something in settings and take a while to recover when i click on start again.. anyone else having this issue?

Not sure again with this bro??

When you immediately try to do stuff after a flash (or hard reset), the phone can be sluggish as its loading all the settings in the background.

But i didnt experience this issue. Or nothing out of the ordinary.

Guest shokka9
oY

M2D app Launcher doesnt work for me after all the hard reset (All Progams button in Programs TAB)

Good feelings on this rom for da mom...

THE THRUTH IS RIGHT THERE (OUT THERE? Noooooo)

STRANGE....i need to confirm if it is in the build, could be an over sight on my part, i tested it without the launcher to see if WM6.5 SYS is any any better.

I think i have not put it back in....

I will update the ROM later tonight.

APOLOGIES GUYS>>>>>!! B)

Guest shokka9

GUYS

I will be re-upping this ROM tonight...

M2D App Launcher is missing. I forgot to add it back (after some testing).

Sincerest apologies, but sh1t happens :(. So the ROM will be updated tonight (it's a 2 minute job - but need to test it also).

I am watching football too, but i need to get this fixed for you guys. B)

Thanks for all your comments and finds, this helps a lot you know.

Shokka9 :(

Guest catmat
GUYS

I will be re-upping this ROM tonight...

M2D App Launcher is missing. I forgot to add it back (after some testing).

Sincerest apologies, but sh1t happens :(. So the ROM will be updated tonight (it's a 2 minute job - but need to test it also).

I am watching football too, but i need to get this fixed for you guys. B)

Thanks for all your comments and finds, this helps a lot you know.

Shokka9 :(

Please, rebuild you fixed firmware winth new drivers, come to us with newest Marth Polish firmware i900SAIC3 :( New driver GPS, Camera, Sound and e.t.c.

Fanx for you rom, BTH. :(

Edited by catmat

Guest catmat
IC3??

Where from bro?

From Polish friend Ryrzy. It's a newest rom today.

BTW, included newest radio - XXIB2 B)

P.S. Language this firmware - polish. But in doesn't matter for drivers, and application without polish *.mui files.

Edited by catmat

Guest shokka9

can you upload the parts (pda, phone, csc, eboot), please BRO?

TO MEDIAFIRE ALSO!!

Okay, so your polish ROM is full ROM, which i cannot put thru kitchen. If this is the case chaps....you will have IC3/IB2 base ROM this evening with 21202!!

:(

I cant believe it, ben waiting for this too!

Thanks catmat & Ryrzy.

B)

Guest catmat
do these polish version have English??

t think, if you cut off *.mui files, and set lang codepage english - yes. Let's try, or still wait for DXICx firmware B)

Edited by catmat

Guest gazulatrix

Hey, this rom seems very good and so far i have only found one problem (more of an irritation tbh). This is my first M2D rom, but i orefer to use the windows default option in the today settings, so i have unchecked touchFlo and checked windows default. But when i turn my phone off and back on again (or soft reset), manila will start up again and i'll have to go back to the settings and check windows default again, but touchFlo is already unchecked. Is there something wrong with the build, or does it just do this? Many thanks

Guest shokka9
Hey, this rom seems very good and so far i have only found one problem (more of an irritation tbh). This is my first M2D rom, but i orefer to use the windows default option in the today settings, so i have unchecked touchFlo and checked windows default. But when i turn my phone off and back on again (or soft reset), manila will start up again and i'll have to go back to the settings and check windows default again, but touchFlo is already unchecked. Is there something wrong with the build, or does it just do this? Many thanks

It shouldnt do that, i will be rebuilding it tongiht.

It has never happened before? So i am a little confused with this. Just bear with me and all will be fixed this evening B).

I appreciate some people dont enjoy M2D, but i dont want it to do what you mentioned above.

Thanks, i know see what the problem is.